Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to terrorize him believing that he would be devastated if she left. She was and still is unable to see what a monster she is and that everyone is better off without her.
This is absolutely accurate. When I was a teenager, my mum used to call our house and tell me she was taking her own life and it was all my fault (I would be hysterical and so confused because it would be after we hadn't even spoken for months!) , My Dad would then call my uncle who was a police officer and lived near her, to go and do a welfare check and she would be totally fine and act like she didn't know what he was talking about.

It was all just for her to feed off my reaction. She never had any intention of hurting herself.

I think this is very much the same. People like this feed of the pain they cause others.

Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She actually punished the girls by sending them to Gloria's house. I would have fucked off nonstop.

Reactions: 25
Alice will get someone. I didn't believe that until she talked about how she and a friend used to go drinking together. I think she hits the bars every so often, as I said in an older post, in the afternoon before happy hour or at happy hour. She will hook up with some loser in his fifties or sixties, who is an alcoholic. That is my prediction.
Even if she does, he won't stay long. He will run out of the house screaming smell you later. She's a self absorbed broken record. She's not wife material.

Reactions: 16
She actually punished the girls by sending them to Gloria's house. I would have fucked off nonstop.
“I can’t bear to be away from my babies”
She thinks a social media post is enough to contradict video evidence.
Narc.

Reactions: 20
Alice will get someone. I didn't believe that until she talked about how she and a friend used to go drinking together. I think she hits the bars every so often, as I said in an older post, in the afternoon before happy hour or at happy hour. She will hook up with some loser in his fifties or sixties, who is an alcoholic. That is my prediction.
1657757024271.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in California you always pay child support if you earn significantly more unless you have sole custody. it's one of the most generous systems
Yes and no.... "In California divorces where both parents share 50/50 custody of a child or children, child support payments generally amount to 15% of the difference between the parents' earnings. Other factors (like the number of children you share, your monthly incomes, etc.) also factor into the decision."

Reactions: 9
She has so many suitors! All her male friends are asking about her and she is also being courted by a disney executive! (Weird that he doesn’t just pay the £25k for her GFM…I mean that kinda money is change for him right?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to worry, odds are Alice is going to lose custody, then the children will be moving wherever Ioan moves to. Alice is not fit to raise a dog, much less a child, she’s never done the real parenting, Ioan or Gloria has always done the parenting, Alice much prefers booze, pills and SM to caring for the children.
Plus, she'll have a readymade poor me narrative. Ooh, the corrupt justice system and evil ex-husband took my babies away! Beats cancer, MS, fibromyalgia or other diseases in the competition to see who's got it worse.

So she'll get attention from that, along with a few publicized fake self harm attempts, and be sitting pretty. And she won't have to deal with those, what did she call her daughters? Oh, yeah. Tedious witches.

The bar association may have a directory of their members. Maybe even a referral service. But they don't provide legal representation, nor do they have the authority to force an attorney to represent a person.

Reactions: 16
Not even 100 people donated to her GFM. She doesn’t have a lawyer because she refuses to work. She’s just been outed as an abuser of her own children and a raging alcoholic. Things are most certainly not looking up.
I’ll be her lawyer, I am cursed with charm. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can just imagine the call:

Hi, Bar Association? So I fired a bunch of lawyers because they were all in my husband's pocket and I believe the entire legal system is corrupt. Yes, yes, I am the one who said duck the law. Clever, no?

So I pissed away all my money for lawyers on used tat from Ebay, Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's and rodent food for the squirrel and rat in the Prius. Yes, you heard me correctly. Why? Because I am the kindest person ever and it seemed unfair to let the rodents scavenge when there were perfectly good empty wine bottles in the trash bin and tasty wiring in the car. Anyhow, where was I?

Oh, yes. Lawyers. Scum of the earth. Right. Well, can you send one to me, gratis? I'd be ever so grateful.

No?

What? Pay for one? I'm not working.

What? Get a job?

BLOCKED, FUCKOS. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In the midst of all this, she’s sniggering about the saggy vagina eyes …

4EF14E84-ABB3-4C6D-AF3D-019A06E26B07.jpeg

What is WRONG with her supporters? Something fundamentally fucked up, the crew of troglodytes

E28D00EE-9D5B-45D3-AC85-39003D8386BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
no I haven’t. New to tattle, not quite getting the hang yet, not sure this is how to reply properly so apologies if this isn’t how.
I haven’t read it but I’m sure it’s vile, along with everything else she’s posted. My thoughts are though is that her mind is so warped and although she might just be a massive bleep, in my experience, people like this had some sort of depravity/trauma in their upbringing. People are saying it her about oldest E, she’s showing signs of Alice/narc behaviour but that’s because of her mother. If e turns into Alice, that’s on Alice but when E is old enough, everyone blames the adult, despite the upbringing.
I think Alice is depraved but I don’t think someone who has been bought up in a loving environment acts this way.
I truly believe that once one gets to adulthood, one needs to take responsibility for their actions and Alice is not doing this but I think she’s incapable and if oldest E turns out the exact same way, right now we feel sorry for her but once she hits 18 we all expect mentally unwell people to just sort themselves out. It just isn’t that simple.
I hate Alice, she is beyond help but I don’t think people just arrive at this state with a healthy upbringing.
I’m for Ioan all the way but I am not anti Alice. I’m very much Alice is mentally deranged and I’m concerned about her and genuinely believe she is not acting this way in on purpose. I want those girls away from her, and want her to get immediate medical attention. Not that she’d consent…..she needs sectioning
I disagree to a point. I do think she is acting as she is on purpose--she is making conscious decisions to drink, drug, and abuse. This behavior has gotten her what she wanted in the past and I agree that she's confused about why it's not working with IG now. But as a person who has had more resources from money, access, and time to get herself healthy than most people see in a lifetime, Alice doesn't get a lot of sympathy from me. She planned to write a diary chronicling abuse of herself and children -+the only book I believe she'd ever actually complete.

Reactions: 15
I saw a tweet earlier from Sockbro, asking for a tweet to be sent to him to "file". Picture the scene at the hearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's why time is of the essence. The longer this goes on for the worse it will get and the younger one will go the same way probably. mAlice is ruining those girls.
But if the girls are following social media, which we pretty much know they are, they will get a different view of mummy, they will see that other people are appalled by mummy's behavior. That mummys aren't supposed to make their children the parents. That there's sympathy for them. That mummys aren't supposed to hit daddys. I was kept in a careful cocoon during my parents' 7 year divorce. Even at 9, I wish I had more information about what was happening.

She just said what was happening was parental alienation
Yeah. But you could feel the ice in her comment. Or was it a burn? I'm too tired to figure that out.

Reactions: 10
Her supporters are really dumb. If you put her in the room with all of them I guess she will really be the smartest person in the room since they are all so easily manipulated and fooled. There are more than 100 pages in black and white, free to the public, that proof her behavior for the past 2 years has been dispicable yet they still choose to not see or believe it. I am serious baffled. I think these people are the same people that give their bankaccount passwords to a random caller with an indian accent. Yikes.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.