Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you and welcome! Everyone was new at some point. You will find this place to be warm, snarky, and full of facts. Maybe a wee bit of arguing here and there, but bleeping hilarious love at the end. ❤
*Academic snort* sorry @Invictus but that will live on with me when I see your name for some time! 😂

JuneBug out, dear TurdlyWurdlies. Over to the US and Aus leg of the chapter. What a crazy day. Horrible, in so many ways, but excellent for the progression that we're seeing. Love and best wishes to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I knowwwww I shouldn't give this any oxygen but I can't help it.

Not sure why people are saying Ioan should have made Gloria move in.

Gloria is a person with her own life, and caring for the kids (and monitoring Alice) is her paid job. Would you accept your employer telling you to move into your workplace indefinitely? She probably has her own family, kids, friends, hobbies, and responsibilities. She isn't a relative caring for the girls out of sheer love, though I'm sure she loves them. It's her job.

Ioan couldn't take them with him. Alice would never have allowed that. Who would have cared for them while he's on set working? If he doesn't work, who pays for the house? Their food? Clothes? Alice doesn't work. She spends like it's going out of fashion. Ioan had no choice but to go to work.
That’s what I don’t understand, how can Ioan be blamed for having to work? He couldn’t get a job in LA, or anywhere in the US, they desperately needed money, he had no choice but pay Gloria to look out for the kids and go to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If joint custody is awarded she is absolutely going to continue the alienation and make it a living nightmare for those kids everytime they leave and everytime they come back. And she will be constantly texting and calling them while they're with their dad. She can't co-parent, she won't.

Assuming it's 50/50 custody, he wouldn't pay child support to her right? And I think someone said he wouldn't have to pay spousal support if a domestic violence restraining order is in place (not sure about this one). Smartest person in the room should have resolved this mess in collaborative last year, she'd be in a much better position financially.
Not in the U.K. but yes in the US he would

Reactions: 4
The cognitive dissonance of the cockbro is batshit. What proof do you have that what he said is true? Uhmmm your sister posted the video this morning you bleeping clown shoes wearing fuckhead.
Cockbro and all his sister’s FMs are exceptionally stupid people. I mean, they are really really thick - they take what Alice says as gospel, without question, rather than reading the primary source of information (the court docs), even though she is an obvious compulsive liar. They have zero critical thinking skills. Or even just regular thinking skills, for that matter. Either that, and/or they are themselves the sort of people who think it’s fine to start drinking at 11 a.m. and call your minor child a “bleeping witch”. They are not worth engaging with, and they will not have any effect on the court’s decisions.
When all this started, I think Alice entertained delusions of being some sort of flag-bearer for divorced wives, lauded by hordes of blue-ticks and Hollywood bigwigs. But she’s stuck with this underwhelming bunch of nonentities. In a hell of her own making.
p.s. are salad cream man and that weirdo from NZ still batting for her? I don’t think I’ve seen anything from them lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up
Fun times! You'll soon be up to some of the highlights of Alice lore: the rat in the prius (thread 45), the squirrel in the bin et al - much lighter reading than the latest horror show 😊
I'd forgotten how much amusement Alice brought while simultaneously also making me want to hurl in disgust - quite a talent - I might go back for a reread too

Good luck, get 3 sharp ones down you, and meet us on the other side :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe Alice was a physically violent partner. Too many red flags not to believe it.
Also Alice said she can use that video she posted of Ella. She can’t the reason is that when you record someone secretly you put on a sweet saccharine act. So it’s not a clear indicator in court. Alice was clearly acting all nice to Ella and performing. She likely would normally be screaming you f”cling witch if she wasn’t recording it.

That was sexual abuse. If Ioan did that to Alice he would be done for it. You can’t flash someone your bear arse in public if they don’t want to see it
Imagine if he did the same IN FRONT OF HIS CHILDREN. He'd be locked up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you and welcome! Everyone was new at some point. You will find this place to be warm, snarky, and full of facts. Maybe a wee bit of arguing here and there, but bleeping hilarious love at the end. ❤
Best description of us ever. We’re just like “Full House” but with liquor and c-bombs. 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up
Fun times! You'll soon be up to some of the highlights of Alice lore: the rat in the prius (thread 45), the squirrel in the bin et al - much lighter reading than the latest horror show 😊
I'd forgotten how much amusement Alice brought while simultaneously also making me want to hurl in disgust - quite a talent - I might go back for a reread too

Good luck, get 3 sharp ones down you, and meet us on the other side :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her threatening to divorce him was a way of controlling him. It wouldn't just the threat of divorce - it would be "I will divorce you and take your children away" she knew that threat was the thing that would get him "in line" and do what he was told. Come home from Australia now or I will divorce you. Support my "work" on twitter or I will divorce you and you'll never see your kids again....
She's a monster. He stayed for those girls for years because he knew what she would do if he left.
Funnily enough didn't Alice threaten divorce if Ioan didn't leave Australia just before the covid lock down when Ioan was filming Harrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If joint custody is awarded she is absolutely going to continue the alienation and make it a living nightmare for those kids everytime they leave and everytime they come back. And she will be constantly texting and calling them while they're with their dad. She can't co-parent, she won't.

Assuming it's 50/50 custody, he wouldn't pay child support to her right? And I think someone said he wouldn't have to pay spousal support if a domestic violence restraining order is in place (not sure about this one). Smartest person in the room should have resolved this mess in collaborative last year, she'd be in a much better position financially.
in California you always pay child support if you earn significantly more unless you have sole custody. it's one of the most generous systems

Reactions: 9
Alice: Ha! I’m keeping you in line by threatening divorce again and again! There’s nothing you can do about it!

Ioan: Hold my drink…

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As I’ve mentioned before, it really sickens me. They’re continuing and amplifying the abuse. It’s humiliating for Ioan and in highlighting that rather than the physical abuse and abuse of the girls they’re likely leaving casual readers either chuckling at it or thinking he deserves a bit of verbal abuse after cheating, good for her. It’s really further degrading Ioan imo.

remember when someone called Pete Davidson ‘butthole eyes’ because the skin around his eyes is slightly darker due to a health condition? That’s followed him ever since. It’s the first thing I think about when I see his name and I hate it and wish it wasn’t because it’s so cruel. Tabloids really shouldn’t be perpetrating Alice’s abuse for clicks and sensationalism, especially considering there’s so much else to go on :(
If those are saggy vagina eyes I'm all for of them. I think he's quite gorgeous and better looking as he gets older. Much unlike the thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What I don’t get is that she threatened divorce June/July 2020 told the kids they getting a new daddy and so he asked to leave her the next month in August and she is blindsided 🤣. My god

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gloria is the only reason Ioan seemed to feel better about having to work in another country, he was paying her to watch over his children, he did not trust Alice. Ioan had to go to work, they were desperate for money. They lived on their savings for 2 years during the pandemic, it’s not fair to blame Ioan for having to work, how else was his children supposed to survive, he rarely was able to work in the States, why they were based here is a mystery.
BIB I wouldn't be at all surprised if The Abuser insisted that they stay, even after it became obvious that they weren’t going to be the big Hollywood stars. She likes to delude herself about being in Hollywood. She famous, doncha know?! Even her children are! Aye right, shining, hen.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.