Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, another book …
View attachment 1415612
Totally Corrupt- by Alice Evans

I needed a lawyer and fast … time was running out for me.

I called a hot shot lawyer who’d been recommended by an advert I saw on a lamp post …

‘Hello shitlawyersRus how can we help?’

‘I need a lawyer ASAP me and my BABIES are being traumatised by my ex and his new GIRLFRIEND!! ‘

’ok we need a retainer of £10’000’

THE END

yep going straight to no.1 that page turner 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wow, the article is written for a casual reader - rightly so - who might have a passing knowledge of either of them in entertainment.

But the part that he filed for a restraining order 5 months ago really stood out to me. I try to keep up with it, at least once or twice a week, and it has felt like YEARS since he filed the TRO.

It was just February.

Like so much drama has happened since that initial bombdrop with all of the documentation he put out.

The more I think about just the passing interest I have in the case has drained so much energy and sense of time with mAlice. It is amazing that Ioan doesn't look old and grey, like a Welsh Bernie Sanders from all the life being sucked out of him.

Those poor girls. Their youth energy drained by having to film mommy to stop abusing them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
When it all goes to hell and she loses custody, alimony support, has a permanent RO against her and has to move out of her house - this is going to be her excuse. She's setting her followers up for it.

A lot like Trump claiming the 2020 election was rigged before it even started. And millions of people believe him.
It was rigged…..🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does that have to do with his personal life and friendships though? They are quite different things.
I think you're the first person to imply anything nice about piers morgan in either a personal or professional capacity. Thought it was common knowledge he was an uber dick. I used to work with him in one of the many jobs he 'resigned' from (read - was sacked) and he was so unpopular. Treated anyone he considered beneath him so poorly.

I then had the misfortune of working with him a few years later on something else he also 'took a break...' from. Equally unpopular. Most of his relationships seemed to be based less on friendship and more on what he could get from people.

Am actually surprised him and Alice don't get on. There many similiar qualities must frighten him (narcissism, arrogance, a delusional belief that they are more intelligent/fabulous than everyone else, extreme unpopularity with the general public, obsessive stalker like behaviours, truly smackable faces etc).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You’re exactly right. Narcs often go off on their partners before being left or even if they are the ones leaving. Perhaps this is the reason Ioan needed makeup. To cover the abuse. 😔
I remember that Malice didn’t even sound contrite or sorrowful that she had given her baby Angel a black eye and stitches.
And she didn’t go back with him to be attended to in the ER even though he had blood coming from his eye! I would have been beside myself with worry and guilt. That makes this incident beyond suspicious. I think she probably punched him in the eye with her bleeping fist. I’m not sorry for swearing about the bleep btw.
She wears quite a lot of rings which would’ve caused the cut when she punched him.
The golf club story never rang true - Ioan played a lot of gold and there’s no way he’d be daft enough to wander into hitting range.

She’s a disgusting creature. I’d love to know what the psych who did Amber Heards eval would diagnose her with; maybe we’d get an entirely new type of PD as I don’t think “irredeemable massive bleep disorder” is a thing rn.

I *am* starting to understand her “smartest person in the room” bollocks if she’s surrounded herself with people like her FMs and current supporters her entire life. It’s easy to think you’re smart when you’re surrounded by idiots.

(I’m behind and catching up as bloody always so sorry if some or all of this has already been said)

Reactions: 21
Mmm bop bop bip bop bah boo bop (think Hanson)🎶🎶
Hi Alice/fizzbop it is you … TRU DAT

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂
DA8679E9-2CB9-4226-BEA6-063C77C3AED4.jpeg
1C00F8D6-763A-4F53-B3ED-DCFD0E95EEEA.jpeg

I mean it’s not likes it’s littered with typos and random letters .. couldn’t possibly be her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂View attachment 1415727View attachment 1415728
I mean it’s not likes it’s littered with typos and random letters .. couldn’t possibly be her 😂
I love it when they send the DM readers here to be educated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂View attachment 1415727View attachment 1415728
You’re living rent free in her scabby head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You forgot...
You're so beautiful!... I can't believe he'd leave those blow job lips... Alice, I have something critical to tell you. I'm DMimg you (because I think I really have a shot with you now and I'll sell my vintage Nintendo system to pay for a ticket to LA)...
BIB - you mean THESE blow job lips? Thanks, I'm glad you noticed 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
btw one thing I found interesting about the Ella video, I'm not saying the kid wasnt genuinely upset, but she immediately calmed down when her mother spoke and she was the entire time highly upset when talking to him except when she said that he just assumes what is going on in her mind (did she slip out here?). Combine this with Alice having a 2nd phone on the ready to record I cant shake off the feeling of a set up. The "I cant wait for the lawyers to hear that" was just days later, so...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Exactly this. He didn’t want her to have the soda until after dinner which is good parenting otherwise they don’t eat as full of soda. So she FaceTimes her mother having a tantrum. She shouldn’t be able to do that.
He told her she couldn’t have it until she finished her assignment. You hear him trying to say, “I deigned”, but Ella keeps interrupting him. I think it was just a trigger that caused Ella to release a lot of pent up hurt, anger & anxiety. The poor girl was being constantly used as a puppet, or grilled for information, by her mother & if she didn’t perform or say what Alice wanted to hear, she was threatened with abandonment. 🤬🤬 The poor girl! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen the video either but I completely agree. Ella is a child, she has had to cope with a lot that no child should have to deal with, and often when that happens a tiny thing like a soda can be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Sorry, I’ve been reading backwards & commented before reading this. Totally agree! 💖

I didn’t see the video, so I may have the wrong impression, but I’m going to offer an alternate take—I think she was emotionally overwhelmed, frustrated, and lacking the emotional skills and maturity to cope with her family life collapsing. In that moment, she fell apart. Throwing a tantrum isn’t acceptable, but she may have just lost control over a dumb thing. These girls are going through hell, and my heart wants to cut them some slack. They need stability, unconditional love, and a mother who doesn’t weaponize them. Just my opinion, though. 🙂
100% agree with you. Tensions must be on a constant high in that household. The girls aren’t stupid, they know what their mother’s like. Ella released it in the presence of her father because it was the safest space to imo. If she had a melt down at home with Alice then Alice would make it all about her & go into another tirade about Ioan. I can just see it now!!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
btw one thing I found interesting about the Ella video, I'm not saying the kid wasnt genuinely upset, but she immediately calmed down when her mother spoke and she was the entire time highly upset when talking to him except when she said that he just assumes what is going on in her mind (did she slip out here?). Combine this with Alice having a 2nd phone on the ready to record I cant shake off the feeling of a set up. The "I cant wait for the lawyers to hear that" was just days later, so...
Well he did also mention that towards the end of his Ella contact, she was sadly colluding with her mother to please her. The incident where she runs in the house and says ‘let’s tell the lawyers’. He starts off by describing how Ella is confused and torn, afraid of AE’s reactions and even challenging her - and over the course of a year, this changes to Ella displaying worrying angry behaviour against him, very much led by Alice and her approval (calling Alice for everything) so that Ioan is barely ever alone with Ella, Alice is always present on FT or the threat of Alice entering this way is made by ella. This culminated in ella hacking his IG and spending $ on his Amazon and now won’t talk to him. It is a tragic picture of PA, where Ella ends up choosing which parent she is going to stick with and Ioan losing the battle to keep any kind of relationship with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.