Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title by @M33L4 - congratulations!

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Countdown to Custody Hearing:
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you Hiraeth ❀ for all the court document's and the time you put into sharing them with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you Hiraeth ❀ for all the court document's and the time you put into sharing them with us.
Happy to do it, @M33L4 and others were rock stars getting the info out while I was trying to break the laws of physics to get to my computer. πŸ˜„

Can someone send me to where the full court docs are? The DM is very cut and paste.
The link is in the Wiki (pink button at the top of the page).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Seen the daily mail article and ran straight here πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ how do we see exhibit 1 aka the video🀭
Also, im no alice supporter, but if you truly believed they were in danger why would he then leave for work and leave them in her care? I know he had to earn a living but i would have taken them with me. Asleep on the kitchen floor!?🫣

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So, this detail:

Screenshot_20220713-111455.jpg

Firstly, Ella is using plural, which means Alice went off on both of them and Ella is basicly defending Elsie as well, while Elsie is somewhere in the room filming.
Secondly, they are accused of lying (from broader context we can see this had nothing to do with Ioan, it was Alice who later pulled him into the conversation). Both of them. So something happened and they told Alice and she didn't like it and said they're making it up. They probably weren't lying.
And thirdly, her response to the girls telling her something she doesn't want to hear is to threaten them with abandonment.

duck you, Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
When does Alice sleep? I am in Australia, opposite land timewise from LA. Alice has pretty much been in the Insta comments since I got up this morning and it is now dinner time. No wonder she can't parent. She must sleep all day!

Seen the daily mail article and ran straight here πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ how do we see exhibit 1 aka the video🀭
Also, im no alice supporter, but if you truly believed they were in danger why would he then leave for work and leave them in her care? I know he had to earn a living but i would have taken them with me. Asleep on the kitchen floor!?🫣
He didn't leave them alone with Alice. He hired Gloria. The court docs are in the wiki. I suggest reading them first. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Good grief.

All I can say is that Terry Pratchett has a quote for every occasion and I leave this (From The Colour of Magic)

My personal theory is that he has a very firm grasp upon reality, it's simply not a reality the rest of us have ever met before*.

*Pronouns can be changed as applicable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They had a Nanny who it sounds like did the majority of the parenting while he was away, including overnight stays at Chez Malice and the Nanny’s own house.

Reactions: 32
general census among turds here - PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT VIDEO HERE - RESPECT THE CHILD

ETA: I'm not meaning to police

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
So, this detail:

View attachment 1413202

Firstly, Ella is using plural, which means Alice went off on both of them and Ella is basicly defending Elsie as well, while Elsie is somewhere in the room filming.
Secondly, they are accused of lying (from broader context we can see this had nothing to do with Ioan, it was Alice who later pulled him into the conversation). Both of them. So something happened and they told Alice and she didn't like it and said they're making it up. They probably weren't lying.
And thirdly, her response to the girls telling her something she doesn't want to hear is to threaten them with abandonment.

duck you, Alice.
I think what she didn't want to hear is "You're drunk again and you promised me you wouldn't drink on my birthday."

• Sad
Reactions: 36
he states in the court documents that he asked the nanny to stay overnights on occasions too

Reactions: 32
Happy to do it, @M33L4 and others were rock stars getting the info out while I was trying to break the laws of physics to get to my computer. πŸ˜„

The link is in the Wiki (pink button at the top of the page).
Thanks to @ButterTart for paying for them too.
She noticed the update on the court website and directed me straight to the documents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think what she didn't want to hear is "You're drunk again and you promised me you wouldn't drink on my birthday."
I am wondering how often has she threatened them with abandonment. We have two instances here, this one and if her babies don't take her side they can stay with him. And that's just what Ioan has heard, heaven knows how common this was at home. Probably every time there was an argument.
Alice feels she was abandoned by everyone, so she would threaten the girls with what she believes is the worst thing that can happen to you, to keep them in their place.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
btw this case is a good example of how easily woman get away with this.

Alice is leaving too many evidences and Ioan seems too patient/calm to catch him in the heat of the moment. Yet she gets some support, yet the kids are not immediately taken off her.

Most women are smart/careful and most men do snap at some point, and then the woman wins with ease

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.