Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Title suggestion by Bessie wife of Nessie

Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

VivaLaVida

Hi there, long time lurker here! I love all you turds! ❤
I live in Australia and I just had to let you all know that I was speaking to someone this afternoon who worked on Harrow in Brisbane. Obviously the first thing I asked was ‘WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALICE??!’ Basically the general consensus was Alice was ‘awful’ and ‘batshit crazy’, Ioan was ‘so so lovely’. Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. (Poor Ioan trying to be professional in this environment and also obviously worried about his daughters back home.) Also just as a point of interest this person had no memory of Bianca being on set and thought it was tremendously unlikely their affair began during filming.
Anyway, this whole thing is just so awful and I really feel for him and the girls. Back to lurking for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
As someone who's mother acted exactly like Alice (my mother would give me the silent treatment if I spoke to my dad, would force me to call his new partner and call her names and If I didn't she would cry and say I was betraying her. I was 10.), Reading all these documents was absolutely gut wrenching.

My mum ended up letting my Dad come and get me, after she met a new man and he wanted to move his kids in and there wasn't room for me. I've only seen her a few times since I was 11 and I'm 37 now. Best thing that could have happened to me, but I still carry the trauma she inflicted.

I hope Ioan gets his daughters and they get all the help and support they need. Poor darling's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

claudiarocks

VIP Member
To anyone who posts ‘why did he leave them with her ’ AGAIN for those at the fckin back … WHO THE FCK WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN INCOME AND HE HIRED GLORIA NOT THAT WEAPON TO PROTECT THEM WHEN HE WAS AWAY WORKING TO FEED HOUSE SCHOOL AND CLOTHE THEM ALL !!! 🙄🤬🍸🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
FFS

The pressure inside that house must have been excruciating… no wonder he got so ill I fckin hate her

• Heart
Reactions: 76
*consensually hugs all the lurkers who got so fed up that they had to post—welcome to the talking sphere*

I don’t have anything of real substance to add except that those girls need intense, effective therapy and pronto. It just keeps resurfacing in my mind, ever more aggressively. They have seen SO MUCH. They’ve felt torn between embracing a father who loves them AND has the stability and good nature to provide for them…and a cruel, appalling excuse for a mother who insists they choose her as the better parent. Even as a survivor I can’t fathom the stress they’re under and have BEEN under all these years. No baby should ever have to choose a parent to love.

And I think what partially renders this situation so difficult is that they (or maybe mostly Ella) seem to recognize that their mother is unhinged and dangerous, but they're loyal to her to a degree because they love her, because there’s perhaps a part of them that feels some sort of love-based sympathy for her. It is so fucking hard having a broken parent who loves you, because you often come to see the damage they cause but your love for them keeps you returning to them. Some children just struggle greatly to reconcile those two realities of being abused by a parent but still having love for that parent. It’s a hard thing to compute for ADULTS, let alone lil ones.

They can love Alice; they’re allowed to love Alice if they want to. But you can love people from a distance, and in my opinion they need to love her from that distance to protect themselves. It’s a more complicated relationship to have with a loved one, but they’ll be safe in the end.

Anyway, I have to catch up but thank you all so much for your previous opinions—they’re very informative and your collective anger somehow helps soothe my own anger…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice was using Ella to set Ioan up for child abuse allegations. There I said it.
So he chose to not put himself in that situation and destroy his children and everything that comes with those type of false allegations.
Going to his parents for a few months is fine, this man has fled domestic abuse with nothing on his back and has been alienated from his children for months. The comfort of his home and taking Bianca is also fine. He was in an abusive relationship for 20 years. You soon learn life is short and he was diminishing himself that whole time to please her. Now he’s free. So what his relationship with Bianca moved fast, good. He deserves happiness and peace.
Alice can go fuck herself into the nearest garbage receptacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I don't want to write too much about my personal experience, but I can tell you that the documents for me were especially close to home.

I became a dad to my eldest very young. During this 'relationship' I try to make it work (impossible for a few reasons I'm sure people can guess at but also other reasons.)
I stayed in the house a long time, several years, knowing it was hopeless but somehow trying to make it work, find any way to make it work. I didn't want to let my child down. You see, you get made to believe you are the problem and so, I can share Ioan's situation in that respect. You think, OK, it's me. If I go, it'll be OK. This person will not get wound up. The endless rows will be over. I don't want to disrupt my kids lives any more.

That's why I left. That's why I think he might have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from West Hollywood where I about to sage my entire home for fear the toxic energy coming from the La Jolla home (as referenced in the court docs) doesn't stand a single fucking chance of getting in. 🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
So, this detail:

Screenshot_20220713-111455.jpg

Firstly, Ella is using plural, which means Alice went off on both of them and Ella is basicly defending Elsie as well, while Elsie is somewhere in the room filming.
Secondly, they are accused of lying (from broader context we can see this had nothing to do with Ioan, it was Alice who later pulled him into the conversation). Both of them. So something happened and they told Alice and she didn't like it and said they're making it up. They probably weren't lying.
And thirdly, her response to the girls telling her something she doesn't want to hear is to threaten them with abandonment.

Fuck you, Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Raise them hands high if you think Ioan’s numerous cosmetic procedures (blurted into public discourse by Alice, btw) were at least partially the result of her constantly berating him about his appearance. 🙌🏼

Dumb fucking bitch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

House of Tea

VIP Member
Basically Ioan was being a good parent with boundaries. Do your homework then you can have the soda. Ella was pushing her luck. She sees her mother treating him like shit, so she copies. Her tantrum was pure Alice. Seeing that must have really traumatised Ioan. A mini Alice, happening all over again. I am not being down on Ella, this is a criticism of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She says big E doesn’t want to be on her social media. Then goes and posts the most humiliating and demeaning clip she has of her for all the world to see. Because what she wants and her social media drama, is always far more important than her children’s feelings, dignity or needs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Ametrine

VIP Member
I'm still catching up on the last thread but have read all the latest court documents. Reading the transcript of Alice berating the girls, calling Ella a 'bitch', and Ella trying to appease her and saying she will 'change' Ioan has upset me so much.

As I've mentioned in my previous posts, both my parents were emotionally abusive to me, and my mother was emotionally and physically abusive. I heard things which no child should have heard. My parents used to fight in front of me all the time, and both would also badmouth and belittle the other to me. One of my earliest memories was trying to act as peacemaker between them (I was three years old). I have CPTSD from my childhood, and the horrible comments my mother made to me over the years about various things are still vivid in my memory and I think about them often.

I'm in my mid-30s and currently do not have a relationship with my mother, which is my choice (my father has been dead for a while). She acted the worse of the two towards me. I do not want children and I partly blame this on my dysfunctional upbringing. I have had therapy for the past 1.5 years and am doing better, but I do not want my mother in my life again.

Ella and Elsie will realise what Alice has done, and they will cut her off. I really hope that with the help of Ioan, psychiatrists and therapists, they can be healed. But the truth is this will have impacted them for life. How dare she do this to them? She's a fucking evil monster who only cares about herself. In her mind, everyone else exists to prop her up and make her happy. Anyone who deviates from this becomes the target of her vitriol.

Guess what Alice, you've lost your looks, your health, your reputation and your self-respect. The whole world sees you for who you really are. Fuck you.

EDIT: I forgot that Alice was drunk and berating Ella on her birthday. I had two awful birthdays (seven years old - my mum smacked me because I wouldn't stand still as she combed my hair as I was too excited to open my presents; 13 years old - my mum 'forgot' it was my birthday and didn't get me any presents (I spent the whole day in my bedroom crying)). These memories hurt even more because they were birthdays, and because they were birthdays, were easier to remember. Poor, poor Ella.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

TinkSparks

Hi All - I’m a self confessed lurker, heck I don’t even know if I’m doing this correctly because it’s my first post. So, my apologies if I get this wrong.

So, here goes nothing…!

Today I HAD to post. I read through all of the court documents and I was absolutely horrified. Alice is certifiable, and those poor girls. My heart breaks for them. The level of fury I feel towards their mother, just take it from me I am incandescent with rage. She actually makes me sick.

Thank you to all of you who continue to expose the truth about this woman.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
What kind of parent gets a call from a child in distress and immediately picks up a second phone to record the facetime she is having on her main handset. She was not comforting her daughter, she was egging her on. Everything is so calculated, until she gets pissed, and then her strategic ways get forgotten.

I am a cynical hard nosed cow. But I felt very distressed about the damage she is doing to the kids, and what she has done to her ex. She is a monster. She really is. And all those who support and facilitate her, either with money or flowery words, are fucking idiots. She is laughing at their gullibility. She told Ioan she has access to money. Perhaps that is why her bruv is hanging in there.

• Sad
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I know it's super-early, but I'd like to nominate this for our next thread title: Alice Evans is a domestic abuser, narcissist and pathological liar.

• Heart
I really hope Ioan is able to keep the faith and keep fighting, even when Ella is lashing out at him, calling him abusive etc'.

She's doing what she needs to do to ensure her safety. The things I used to say to my father back then, still make me deeply ashamed. But, I would have done or said anything to make my mother happy while I was in her home, and attacking him was the only thing that did. It was the only time I felt any semblance of peace. It was never about my Dad. It was about keeping my mothers behaviour to a dull roar. No one that hasn't lived with a parent like Alice, can fathom it. You're forever in flight or fight.
Also, please get the girls cortisol levels checked.

And just incase he reads here ever, don't give up mate. Just keep loving them. I would be spitting venom at my dad with my mum cheering me on, and he would just say "Okay, love you. I'll be out the front to pick you up on Sunday." (And he always was). So I always knew I had a safe space with him, when I was able to. He never held it against me for one moment. And I was eventually able to choose to be with the one parent, who never made me choose.

Oh and also, I healed! So don't think that she has irrevocably destroyed your babies. I have a great life, I had pretty normal teen years, got a degree, met my husband who ive been with for 20 years, and we have beautiful children and a beautiful home.

I don't however, believe I would have any of those things, if my Dad walked away. So keep yourself in the picture. No matter what they say.

My mother is still miserable, busy making another man miserable, still goes off on rages about my father (who she hasn't seen since the early 2000's) and has never met her grandchildren.

A glimpse into the future for you dear Alice, if you do not stop this train you're on.

Everyone's ticket comes up.

• Heart
  • Sad