Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the things that struck me was the wording used by Ella - "I was in distress". "You're not giving us any voice." When I was her age, I would have said 'I'm upset' or 'You're not listening to me'. Must be a generational thing?

I do think kids learn by example, and wouldn't be surprised if these girls become adept at playing one parent off the other. In this family, it would be ridiculously easy.
That's the type of language they use in therapy.
I can imagine the few times they did see a therapist that this is how it was explained to them.
Poor little things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll volunteer to help the mad witch pack her tit up to get out of Ioan’s house. Homeless, jobless, single (which she hates, it’s fine to be single!) and the kids going no contact. Welcome to the real world Alice. Strap in, it’s nothing you don’t deserve.
Polite reminder, the Rat is mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice is worse than AH. Alice has physically, verbally, and emotionally abused her spouse. She's verbally and emotionally abused her daughters (ON VIDEO). She's engaged in frequent and proven PA. She's frequently drunk and/or high (ON VIDEO, ON SM) and physically and emotionally unavailable. Her defense recently about not being drunk was she just woke up at 3pm. Who is watching the kids? Are they just wondering around fending for themselves while Alice sleeps it off? Gloria? Oh and she set up a Go Fund Me for food but blabs all over SM it's for the TRO and a lawyer..so she's defrauding random people.
I think the Amber Heard comparison is very kind on her.

As much as people dont like Heard here you can draw the conclusion that she was a victim of DV too, she had a spouse with addiction issues which makes it hard, she has to fight against an insane hate campaign of his fans because Depp is one of the most popular guys on earth.

Alice is just nothing of this: her case almost cant be more clear cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Good luck getting that money and/or kidney Tone you mad bastard. She loves no one, not even her own children, more than herself.
Alice is not a survivor, she is an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To anyone who posts ‘why did he leave them with her ’ AGAIN for those at the fckin back … WHO THE FCK WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN INCOME AND HE HIRED GLORIA NOT THAT WEAPON TO PROTECT THEM WHEN HE WAS AWAY WORKING TO FEED HOUSE SCHOOL AND CLOTHE THEM ALL !!! 🙄🤬🍸🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
FFS

The pressure inside that house must have been excruciating… no wonder he got so ill I fckin dislike her
Also, I think people fail to understand the legalities of it. Here in Scotland for example, potential harm doesn’t meet the threshold to remove children from their home and even in families known to social services, support will be put in place to keep the children at home and that’s where the majority of children wish to remain.

Ioan clearly tried to safeguard the girls and ensure they had Gloria meeting their needs as a protective factor when he couldn’t be there. Him essentially kidnapping them is not the answer.

Edit - typo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so upset about Malice, so heartsick with how she treats her own flesh and blood, and so completely disgusted at the viciousness of her attacks on Ioan that I had to change my avatar from her ugly lying face to that of my favorite dog. There. That’s better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Raise them hands high if you think Ioan’s numerous cosmetic procedures (blurted into public discourse by Alice, btw) were at least partially the result of her constantly berating him about his appearance. 🙌🏼

Dumb bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I’ve just read the new documents. It’s worse than we thought. Alice really is an absolute monster.

I just want to hug Ella and Elsie.

I love and want to reiterate Ella’s words:
“Oh I listen to everything you say. Be a Mother! Be a Mother!”
View attachment 1413402
I haven’t been on here for ages but seen her latest Instagram post. These poor, poor children. My heart breaks for them. As if abusing Ioan wasn’t enough, she does the same to her own previous little girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Raise them hands high if you think Ioan’s numerous cosmetic procedures (blurted into public discourse by Alice, btw) were at least partially the result of her constantly berating him about his appearance. 🙌🏼

Dumb bleeping witch.
I think the fact that he allows himself to turn grey, which goes totally against the classic midlife crisis playbook, normally they trey to make themselves look as young as possible, proves this alone.

Having said that cosmetic procedures are just common for actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think so too. BUT I don’t think the court will buy it. They will see malicious allegations a lot, and Alice’s history (and Ioan’s evidence) will help them see the truth.
I hope the courts don’t buy it, but it would be splashed around SM and the press. That would be shattering and beyond heartbreaking to IG, plus potentially very damaging for his career. Also depends on how far she will use the girls. I just get a really horrible feeling about it all. I can’t see her deescalating now and suddenly seeing a bit of sense, more likely she will hurtle towards scorched earth even quicker.

Also if she had any of the ‘nasty horrible texts’ IG supposedly sent to Ella, we all know they would be out there on her SM (before deleting) especially after the latest court docs. She has diddly squat as we well know. God, Poor Ioan and poor, poor girls and Emma. What an utter horrific nightmare she is.

Myself and Mr G have been watching a fair few true crime docs in the last few days and the murderers have been described as narcissistic, sociopaths, psychopaths and psychotic. After watching each one I end up discussing Alice as I swear the similarities of those killers talking and what she rants on about are eerily the same!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So what do we think her intention of constantly threatening to divorce him was? At this point it's proven: she entertains the idea in a video in june 2020, and he has witnesses for her saying it 3 months before over phone.

1. Did she genuinely mean it and would have divorced him the second she had found a rich man?
2. Were those abusive attempts to make him comply with her demands? (e.g. returning from Oz, supporting her horrible behavior), and she never intended to lose her meal ticket?
3. Did she planned all this, pushing him to leave her, so that she becomes famous again as the dumped wronged wife?
Narcs generally do the leaving, they don't take kindly to being left. I think she thought threatening divorce would keep him in line (esp' if she had already warned him how difficult she would make it for him to see his girls) OR as Narcs usually have someone lined up ready she may have had a guy she thought was a better $$$ prospect than Ioan & was going to dump Ioan (& probably the girls) but for whatever reason it didn't happen?
She's raging because her prized pet left HER, how dare he.

Reactions: 17
I did LOL at theidea she thinks Ioan sold this story. I mean why would you ever want to be known as the guy with saggy vagina eyes (who was in ‘Titanic’) poor bloke I am pretty certain he is equally as mortified at this story as much as everyone else

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"My bother" Freudian slip.

Just found some other Fizzbop bollocks from a few weeks ago. She pretends to be a Trump fan and pays BW a compliment so we won't know who it is lol. @Mad Betty did you go through AE's bins?? I blame the squirrel personally. :ROFLMAO:

Have to say that's a great colour on her, best I've seen her looking yet. [BW’s green dress] I still believe he's the narc, not Alice.

Insert laughing emoji here. It's the S h att let's that clearly need to get a life. Group obsessing for months about people they don't know and don't really know anything about, walking past AE's house and looking in, probably looking in her bins they're hat m a d, stalking a distressed single mum, I could go on .

I think there's steel beneath the 'oh so sweet' act. [Re BW]

God those people are t wisted. Saying that the 8 yr old wanting to sleep in Mum's bed is the sign of a bad mother because it shows fear and insecurity. Nothing to do with feeling fear and insecurity because the other parent has b u gger ed off then?!

What about the poor little dog? Brought all the way from Oz - has she actually seen him in the last several months?

Would be really funny if someone put a 100k don-ation in the thing. The S-hattlers would explode

yawn, how unimaginative. Sorry ducky, I'm not her - I like Trump and d espise w okery. I just don't like bullies and read the legal documents and think the Alice-h aters are twisters and n u t s.

I did a long reply and DM won't post it. You really are p s ychotic. Yes she's been vocal, yes I like Trump - and think Con v I d is just that - a con. Apart from those major differences in opinion, I love her! And h ate b ullies

Just reading a bit of S-hattle L Ife. Even though they blocked me haha. They talk like they know Ioan personally. What a bunch of s addos, bet they look grotesque too.

BIB - that is AE's standard line. IG fans were all fat and ugly. Look in the mirror, hun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She can’t humiliate him any more. She has lost that power now.
People like her hate that.
He left her, he is in a beautiful relationship with Bianca. He will get at least 50/50 custody and she will have to move out of the home he worked hard for.
Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well I don't know where she's been reading but it sure wasn't here, because I've not seen a single soul post as if they know Ioan personally. Or is she just jealous because people are on his side and not hers? World's smallest violin for you, mAlice. You are hideous.

Reactions: 17
I’ve only registered just now as I’m so shocked by this morning’s news…. I was always a bit on the fence on this one tbh. Of course her drunken Insta rants and ridiculous filters did her no favours at all but at worst it make her look desperate and in need of help. Still she was looking after her girls while he was touring the world with a 20sth gf….. however I am totally appalled now. She cannot get out of this one but still harps on about it on Instagram to her sheep. Can anyone tell me though where to find these 71 pages of documents that you all go on about? Thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the Amber Heard comparison is very kind on her.

As much as people dont like Heard here you can draw the conclusion that she was a victim of DV too, she had a spouse with addiction issues which makes it hard, she has to fight against an insane hate campaign of his fans because Depp is one of the most popular guys on earth.

Alice is just nothing of this: her case almost cant be more clear cut.
It’s more clear cut, agree, but I think they are both as bad as each other, they just were in different circumstances. I found it interesting that transcripts of her rants are very much like Heard’s: they make little sense, jump from one sentence to another without finishing, insert abusive words continuously but are not able to carry the "narrative". Might indicate extreme anger, I dont know. Whilst Heard was never able to speak well, Alice is well spoken when she wants. But I still think they are indeed very similar and equal in "badness”

Reactions: 4
"My bother" Freudian slip.

Just found some other Fizzbop bollocks from a few weeks ago. She pretends to be a Trump fan and pays BW a compliment so we won't know who it is lol. @Mad Betty did you go through AE's bins?? I blame the squirrel personally. :ROFLMAO:

Have to say that's a great colour on her, best I've seen her looking yet. [BW’s green dress] I still believe he's the narc, not Alice.

Insert laughing emoji here. It's the S h att let's that clearly need to get a life. Group obsessing for months about people they don't know and don't really know anything about, walking past AE's house and looking in, probably looking in her bins they're hat m a d, stalking a distressed single mum, I could go on .

I think there's steel beneath the 'oh so sweet' act. [Re BW]

God those people are t wisted. Saying that the 8 yr old wanting to sleep in Mum's bed is the sign of a bad mother because it shows fear and insecurity. Nothing to do with feeling fear and insecurity because the other parent has b u gger ed off then?!

What about the poor little dog? Brought all the way from Oz - has she actually seen him in the last several months?

Would be really funny if someone put a 100k don-ation in the thing. The S-hattlers would explode

yawn, how unimaginative. Sorry ducky, I'm not her - I like Trump and d espise w okery. I just don't like bullies and read the legal documents and think the Alice-h aters are twisters and n u t s.

I did a long reply and DM won't post it. You really are p s ychotic. Yes she's been vocal, yes I like Trump - and think Con v I d is just that - a con. Apart from those major differences in opinion, I love her! And h ate b ullies

Just reading a bit of S-hattle L Ife. Even though they blocked me haha. They talk like they know Ioan personally. What a bunch of s addos, bet they look grotesque too.

BIB - that is AE's standard line. IG fans were all fat and ugly. Look in the mirror, hun!
Fizzbop should go ahead and mortgage her/his house and make that 100K donation to Alice. No one will stop her/him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.