Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally finished ready the custody filings and posts here, I feel sick to my stomach I have to say and that she’s posting on IG saying it’s a witch hunt is unfuckingbelieable! I’m so angry! And the people who support her? I mean WTAF? Why do they believe her so implicitly 😡 Ioan, B and the girls deserve so much more.
I find it very frightening that those supporting Alice often have children themselves. There's also a bit of a pity party from those who have ex spouses.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
After reading the docs at 1am I was furious. Today I am struggling with flashbacks and hurting so damn bad for those little girls who are living a version of my past. I was 13, barely older than Ella, sitting with my back against my bedroom door, crying hysterically and slashing my body with a dirty broken piece of glass as my mother screamed at me that I'd ruined her life and she wanted me gone, that my dad didn't want me, she'd asked other people to take me and nobody wanted me. I was a lot like E, I knew she wasn't behaving as a mother should and was saying disgusting unforgivable lies to me, but still it affected me enough to permanently maim my body.

Seriously so bleeping concerned for what the girls may have had drilled into their skulls, considering we only have evidence of a couple of instances where it has been recorded. I'm not religious but if there are any cosmic forces out there, look after these girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I see she's had a little rise in followers overnight. The comments from her followers boils my piss. They haven't read the court docs, they are simply commenting from the pic of the dm article that she has posted which is basically saying that he's going for 50/50 custody...so these people are so angry at Ioan, telling her to fight him, stay strong Alice, unbelievable that he's putting them all through this...because he's asked for 50/50 custody 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It's beyond infuriating why these brown nosers don't seem to READ the documents? Guess it would spoil their imaginary 'friendship' with the Narc as that seems more important than a little thing like the TRUTH. 🤬 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I believe these documents are in a response to Alice not showing up for the hearing, I don't believe she will turn up for the next one either. I despair for Ioan and those girls they can't keep living in this limbo they need a sense of security and love to thrive.
The documents filed yesterday have nothing to do with the June or August hearings. They are a separate matter, filing for custody. Though he may well make additional filings to support the TRO and in other matters regarding the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think some people find it incomprehensible to even consider that a mother might behave in a way which harms their own children- either through naivety or because they are denial about their own behaviour

• Heart
They can love Alice; they’re allowed to love Alice if they want to. But you can love people from a distance, and in my opinion they need to love her from that distance to protect themselves. It’s a more complicated relationship to have with a loved one, but they’ll be safe in the end.
BIB Yes. Exactly. The kids need to be protected from her.

Just seen her Insta. The FMs are out licking her arse as usual but some people are putting excepts from the court docs on there. Watch that whole thread disappear in 3..2..1..

AE: I didn’t know my kids were going to his flat and she [BW] was in a flat in the same building!

So it looks like BW had her own place initially in LA but same building. So did BW move to LA before the trip to France to be with him and for her career? If they started the relationship in June then that's probably when BW moved to LA, ie, before France. We just didn't know about it then.

Reactions: 16
I find it very frightening that those supporting Alice often have children themselves. There's also a bit of a pity party from those who have ex spouses.
Oh most definitely! They hold her up on a pedestal like some advocate for women that have been dumped. Makes me so angry! And there’s no point engaging, I’ve learned that !

Reactions: 18
All I keep thinking is I hope their daughters have a support network friends and I & B ‘s families.
Once they get older and find out more things they are going to need therapy and support.

Reactions: 13
I don't want to write too much about my personal experience, but I can tell you that the documents for me were especially close to home.

I became a dad to my eldest very young. During this 'relationship' I try to make it work (impossible for a few reasons I'm sure people can guess at but also other reasons.)
I stayed in the house a long time, several years, knowing it was hopeless but somehow trying to make it work, find any way to make it work. I didn't want to let my child down. You see, you get made to believe you are the problem and so, I can share Ioan's situation in that respect. You think, OK, it's me. If I go, it'll be OK. This person will not get wound up. The endless rows will be over. I don't want to disrupt my kids lives any more.

That's why I left. That's why I think he might have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Alice is literally on Australian time zone since Oct last year. She sleeps when the Aussies sleep and is awake and posting when they are.
Is in a drink and drug stupor while the Australians sleep and with two small children in the house. What an absolute bleep.

BIB Yes. Exactly. The kids need to be protected from her.

Just seen her Insta. The FMs are out licking her arse as usual but some people are putting excepts from the court docs on there. Watch that whole thread disappear in 3..2..1..

AE: I didn’t know my kids were going to his flat and she [BW] was in a flat in the same building!

So it looks like BW had her own place initially in LA but same building. So did BW move to LA before the trip to France to be with him and for her career? If they started the relationship in June then that's probably when BW moved to LA, ie, before France. We just didn't know about it then.
It's pretty clear from Bianca's Instagram that she went from Aus to France where she met up with Ioan. She then moved to LA and shipped to dog over from Aus. This is a blatant lie from Alice. I suspect that Bianca was moving to LA anyway, and she and Ioan started their romantic relationship online (I'm sure they were friends prior to that though) in June and she went to meet him physically in France. That's just speculation on my part though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't want to write too much about my personal experience, but I can tell you that the documents for me were especially close to home.

I became a dad to my eldest very young. During this 'relationship' I try to make it work (impossible for a few reasons I'm sure people can guess at but also other reasons.)
I stayed in the house a long time, several years, knowing it was hopeless but somehow trying to make it work, find any way to make it work. I didn't want to let my child down. You see, you get made to believe you are the problem and so, I can share Ioan's situation in that respect. You think, OK, it's me. If I go, it'll be OK. This person will not get wound up. The endless rows will be over.

That's why I left. That's why I think he might have.
They won't, I was in a similar situation and stayed for the children's sake, the abuse continued. I can really empathise with Ioan, he has written the story of my marriage. Both my girls live with me, the eldest has a good job and is doing well, the youngest is still in therapy but doing well. Both said they only realised how bad their mothers behaviour was when they became adults.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Is there a way to post the link to the court documents so all the FMs can see and read it ?

Reactions: 3
It's pretty clear from Bianca's Instagram that she went from Aus to France where she met up with Ioan. She then moved to LA and shipped to dog over from Aus. This is a blatant lie from Alice. I suspect that Bianca was moving to LA anyway, and she and Ioan started their romantic relationship online (I'm sure they were friends prior to that though) in June and she went to meet him physically in France. That's just speculation on my part though.
I'll also add that there is no way she could've gone to the US and back to Australia due to our strict covid travel restrictions. She was posting pics from QLD before she left from France. She didn't leave Aus before that.

Even if it were true - and it's not - what difference would that make? So Bianca is in another apartment when the girls are with Ioan. Yeah, ok? So where's the problem?

I knowwwww I shouldn't give this any oxygen but I can't help it.

Not sure why people are saying Ioan should have made Gloria move in.

Gloria is a person with her own life, and caring for the kids (and monitoring Alice) is her paid job. Would you accept your employer telling you to move into your workplace indefinitely? She probably has her own family, kids, friends, hobbies, and responsibilities. She isn't a relative caring for the girls out of sheer love, though I'm sure she loves them. It's her job.

Ioan couldn't take them with him. Alice would never have allowed that. Who would have cared for them while he's on set working? If he doesn't work, who pays for the house? Their food? Clothes? Alice doesn't work. She spends like it's going out of fashion. Ioan had no choice but to go to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They won't, I was in a similar situation and stayed for the children's sake, the abuse continued. I can really empathise with Ioan, he has written the story of my marriage. Both my girls live with me, the eldest has a good job and is doing well, the youngest is still in therapy but doing well. Both said they only realised how bad their mothers behaviour was when they became adults.
You're right. It did indeed continue.

• Sad
“No one has been left as alone as I have”

What a thing to say to your child, your child!! For duck sake! ALICE, you are the biggest martyr this world has ever seen.
Go and get fucked you absolute crackpot.
Disgraceful behaviour. Imagine your own children in despair and trying to one up them. Alice, who had a loving husband for two decades and was blessed with two beautiful children, who had all of the time and resources at hand to form deep meaningful friendships with others. But no, Alice is the mostest hardest done by ever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.