Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forced him down the aisle. He should have stood up to her at that point. She threatened to leave him if he didn’t propose - after 7 or 8 years together. Most people have flowers and confetti at their weddings. They had red flags!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember the days of the IMDB boards and Ioan’s fans hated her. Like really hated. They thought it was a massive mistake him marrying her and that she was vulgar and money hungry.
I missed the fun on IMDB boards as I was one of the good ones on the PG Ioanonline. She was goading them and was vulgar and insulting about the "who ate all the pies" fans.

"Why should Alice be jealous? She has Ioan inside her every night" was one of the few that was copied before the delete.

Anyhoo - the fans were 100% right.

As you are reading here mAlice - did you eat all the pies hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Are him and Matthew Rhys still friends?
I remember the days of the IMDB boards and Ioan’s fans hated her. Like really hated. They thought it was a massive mistake him marrying her and that she was vulgar and money hungry. Didn’t help that she was seen posing for her wedding photos with a drink and ciggie.
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
gBCJ5Xf.png

However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight

• Sick
Reactions: 42
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate to think how things were at the house for the children last night. However bad it was it will be worse today now that Alice has figured out that the unvarnished truth about her is out there and has seen the DM article with Ioan and Bianca at the park. I do worry that she is going to pull some self-harm stunt for sympathy and to punish Ioan, Bianca, Ella, and Elsie. Thank god for Gloria.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Been following for months but this latest document is just heartbreaking. I was a massive Ioan fan girl when I was a teenager - had such a crush that he inspired me to get much more interested in my Welsh heritage and now I live in wales and my kids are Welsh medium educated. I can’t believe what they have all put up with. My grandmother was almost certainly a narc and my mum is so damaged by that. Those rages that Elsie recorded are so reminiscent of my mum losing it. Just not boundaries. I was a witch, selfish, wanted to hurt her and destroy her. She once put her arm across my throat and another time threw a plate at my feet. It will get worse as Ella gets older. It started being properly bad with my teen years, peaking around 18. I really hope those girls get all the help and can choose to be safe with their dad.
These findings seem to have been very triggering to many of us here, for different reasons, I'm sad to read your post, families can be so very complicated, virtual hugs to everyone affected by this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
wearing a white trousers and relaxed trousers
ah, Daily Mail. Never change.
is a white trousers just just one leg?
IG talking with a fellow dog owner while the Cavalier KC spaniel eyes Bubba Bear is lovely. Normal human interaction that makes a neighborhood a nice place to be. I contrast this with the pic of AE glaring from her gate, partially hidden by her giant hedge. I have some great neighbors and some awful ones so I've been thinking about what kind of neighbor AE would be. Also, why does the DM always have B giggling. Women can laugh, chuckle, chortle, smile, guffaw, crack up, hee-haw, break up, and grin.

Reactions: 28
Like all here, I am horrified and disgusted at the level of abuse this horrible woman has, and continues to, put her ex and her children through.

We all suspected it.

But reading the transcripts, seeing in black and white, the words that were said and mentally envisioning the actual scenarios in which they took place is heartbreaking.

And that person, that incredibly self-centred person still cannot see that she is the abuser and not the victim. Her own words, her self-serving self-pitying whinging at her daughter whilst she calling her a witch and decrying being all alone ...

Like many on here, this has triggered for me memories of suffering childhood abuse from a parent who could never see beyond their vision of what they perceived to be either their glowing attributes or their crushing victimology, regardless of the fact that their own behaviours were resulting in brutalising and - quite literally - starving their children physically, emotionally and psychologically.

This horrible woman, wallowing in her own "glories" and warped self-diagnosed "illnesses", will never snap out of these behaviours and put her children's needs first.

Both children are now programmed to prioritise mummy's needs, and will feel guilty for wanting to be away from the crushing burden of being her emotional whipping "boys" and her "carers" when Gloria isn't there, especially if she becomes "ill" after any confrontations they have with her or at any hint they might escape.
This is why the therapy is so important, not just for the reconciliation with their father but to de-program them from this cult mind set they must now be in.

I do hope Big E has at least one genuine real life friend (BFF) for support, not just virtual friends. Kids that age can be so cruel, and a truly supportive best friend can make such a difference.

I do wonder (and I could be wrong with my timings here), given that she has taken on such a parental role, if the spending of the money from her father's Amazon account was to try and make up for missing dad at Xmas for little E? We know it was a time of upheaval, their mother refused to allow their previously agreed contact with their father and it was arranged that he was to collect his clothes and belongings whilst the house was vacated. Did big E buy something for Xmas for them both. Or for the holiday for them both? To make up for not seeing dad? Was it encouraged by mum, before or after the event?
It doesn't make it right, in the same way hacking his Instagram account wasn't right and threatening him with CPS if he didn't agree to pay the fees for her school aren't right. But mum didn't really address this behaviour - let's face it, she's the proud poster model for it! But it might explain some of her "acting out".

Anyway, it's a bit of a long post (apologies) so I will cut it short with a big hug for all the Es, I & B, and all fellow Tattlers.

God willing, those girls and Emma will soon find peace in their home.
I suspect Emma and Bubba Bear will get on like a house on fire, paving the way for the hoomanz to connect. We can learn a lot from dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight
Rhys wouldn't have wanted her. Not in a million years.

There was no rift. Alice probably tried to start one to make IG more isolated. I am sure she was jealous of the friendship they had as well as angry she didn't end up with an A lister.

Reactions: 23
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
View attachment 1414323
I bet Alice was a factor. I can see her acting all jealous and competitive around people’s girlfriends too, given that she seems to see every woman as a threat. So if, for example, she was a witch to Matthew’s other half, or inappropriately flirty to Matthew (I can totally see this, she thinks all men are in love with her), or if she got drunk and started ranting about what a failure Ioan was, they might have decided to avoid any gatherings where Alice would be there.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
IG talking with a fellow dog owner while the Cavalier KC spaniel eyes Bubba Bear is lovely. Normal human interaction that makes a neighborhood a nice place to be. I contrast this with the pic of AE glaring from her gate, partially hidden by her giant hedge. I have some great neighbors and some awful ones so I've been thinking about what kind of neighbor AE would be. Also, why does the DM always have B giggling. Women can laugh, chuckle, chortle, smile, guffaw, crack up, hee-haw, break up, and grin.
She will be the neighbour from hell. Throwing her cans of Strongbow over the wall. Both on either side are empty. Not a coincidence I feel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1413697View attachment 1413699View attachment 1413700

If i had saved the one of Alice and her norks lying on the manky floor I would have added it as a sickening comparison to the vision that is Bianca. Even if you're not a Bianca fan you can plainly see she's much better than that dirty abuser fucker.
They are using the Best Dog Toy Ever. Look how happy BB is! That moustache can visit me in my dreams any night! Bubba's moustache. I suspect IG is otherwise engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How would Alice know what a saggy vagina looks like?? Oh…
I guess she must squat on the bathroom floor legs akimbo and stick a mirror down there often. As you do. And that's an image I've just created, sincere apologies to everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.