Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the penny not dropped with Alice superfan Fizzbop that Alice has promised evidence for a bajillion years now and produced nothing and hidden from court? People believe Ioan because of actual evidence (and Alice’s ranting about him). Not because they are superfans of Ioan or Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never once doubted Amy from Brisbane. I hope she's feeling vindicated right now. She stood up for Ioan and told the truth when others remained silent. Salt of the earth if you ask me.
To my shame I’ve not read every single thread on Alice when I joined the gang as every time I read one, another one had started, (I guess I didn’t read the ones from about 20-30). Who is Amy? X

Reactions: 6
Alice was using Ella to set Ioan up for child abuse allegations. There I said it.
So he chose to not put himself in that situation and destroy his children and everything that comes with those type of false allegations.
Going to his parents for a few months is fine, this man has fled domestic abuse with nothing on his back and has been alienated from his children for months. The comfort of his home and taking Bianca is also fine. He was in an abusive relationship for 20 years. You soon learn life is short and he was diminishing himself that whole time to please her. Now he’s free. So what his relationship with Bianca moved fast, good. He deserves happiness and peace.
Alice can go duck herself into the nearest garbage receptacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Also, there is a good reason why ella feels safer with Alice, firstly she is now immersed entirely in Alice’s web of lies about the divorce and B and any doubts or questions she had have been manipulated out of her by Alice.

Secondly Alice has spent a considerable amount of time making ella feel unstable and unsafe with IG, probably years and years, by undermining him for so long, ella has always grown up with the concept that daddy is stupid and irresponsible and mummy is super clever. Mummy has given up EVERYTHING for ella, her whole family have abandoned her and ella is all she has left. Alice Has expected ella to step into Ioan’s place. Ella will be sitting listening to Alice’s problems and ella will be co parenting Elsie

ella how has a lot of responsibility and will be FURIOUS with Ioan for leaving her with that
I was so angry with my dad for leaving me with my needy mother, it took me years to realise I was angry with the wrong person…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I was so angry with my dad for leaving me with my needy mother, it took me years to realise I was angry with the wrong person…
I have also experienced this. I hear you. ❤ I think that’s why I find this situation triggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Also, there is a good reason why ella feels safer with Alice, firstly she is now immersed entirely in Alice’s web of lies about the divorce and B and any doubts or questions she had have been manipulated out of her by Alice.

Secondly Alice has spent a considerable amount of time making ella feel unstable and unsafe with IG, probably years and years, by undermining him for so long, ella has always grown up with the concept that daddy is stupid and irresponsible and mummy is super clever. Mummy has given up EVERYTHING for ella, her whole family have abandoned her and ella is all she has left. Alice Has expected ella to step into Ioan’s place. Ella will be sitting listening to Alice’s problems and ella will be co parenting Elsie

ella how has a lot of responsibility and will be FURIOUS with Ioan for leaving her with that
Alice has parentified Ella, treats her as her confidante in matters she isn’t old or mature enough to deal with. Not a slight on a child, she is 12 and Alice has put a lot of emotion and responsibility on that poor child.
I still think those kids got nothing for Christmas from Alice and so Ella got them things on Ioan’s Amazon just after Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hi all! I think sometimes we forget Ella is only 12 years old. Just like any normal 12 year old (especially going into the terrible teens!) she's going to misbehave, she's going to rebel, throw tantrums, test boundaries, act out, all of that is normal for any kid her age. But add in the reality of her life and it would be scarily unnatural if she wasn't having meltdowns. That doesn't mean she's a second AE in the making. Nor does it mean she's solely on her mum's side or IG's side. She's being torn between the two with AE constantly trying to force her to choose her, threatening abandonment, new fathers, self-harm and probably even suicide if she doesn't choose her, has tried to mediate between her parents and fix their marriage for years, looks like she's a secondary mother figure to Elsie, facing daily neglect, emotional and potentially physical abuse from her mother, parental alienation from the one parent who actually loved and parented her, and coping with all this in the public eye for all her peers to see, on top of all the issues kids her age have to deal with. Her life is seriously fucked up, is it any surprise she acts out sometimes or that her behaviour is often contradictory and confusing? For all of us adults here who have had r/ships with narcs, we know how insanely confusing, unstable and just crazy it can be for us as adults. Ella is literally still a child, trying to cope day to day with a narc relationship, one that many of us as adults still struggle to make sense of and heal from.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I *am* starting to understand her “smartest person in the room” bollocks if she’s surrounded herself with people like her FMs and current supporters her entire life. It’s easy to think you’re smart when you’re surrounded by idiots.

(I’m behind and catching up as bloody always so sorry if some or all of this has already been said)
She drives away anyone intelligent as well. They can't stand her brand of stupid.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t see the video, so I may have the wrong impression, but I’m going to offer an alternate take—I think she was emotionally overwhelmed, frustrated, and lacking the emotional skills and maturity to cope with her family life collapsing. In that moment, she fell apart. Throwing a tantrum isn’t acceptable, but she may have just lost control over a dumb thing. These girls are going through hell, and my heart wants to cut them some slack. They need stability, unconditional love, and a mother who doesn’t weaponize them. Just my opinion, though. 🙂
And children push the boundaries the most for people they feel secure with. She probably feels secure with Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she's also referring to the TMZ video where she says Simon Cowell likes [transphobic slur]s. She was clearly off her tits and that must've been embarrassing.
nah, its about the parking lot video for sure (was published on TMZ), it happened a few months before that video in the court filing, bet Ioan wasnt amused.

aye, indeed.

Ioan enabled Alice probably for years, by defending her ass every time (up until the end of 2019 at least, when she had a fight with a casting director). Ioan woke up at 46. I pray for Ella that it doesnt take as long :/

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
View attachment 1414323
However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight
My husband's best mate from highschool had a horrible wife. They stopped speaking soon after they married and when they divorced a few years ago they resume the friendship in full force. I hope that happens for Ioan and Matthew.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Never mind the Grand National - the bookies need to get a wager going on Alice and this book she keeps harping on about because the chances of it ever materialising are about 100000 - 1 on a No Show!
(Bookies is a British term for a betting shop - quite appropriate though!)
She's calling it Divorce For Dummies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nobody expects any parent to be perfect. I agree. We all fail. It's just the degrees to which we do that count and/or recognize it. Is she mentally unwell? Absolutely. Is she an alcoholic? Absolutely. Is she addicted to pills? Yep, especially because of mixing them with alcohol. We begin to differ from there on. She would benefit from treatment, but it's more than that. Alice is an abuser. Is it because she's a woman you don't believe her to be someone capable of ongoing cruel mental abuse and physical abuse to her spouse over the course of their marriage and instead feel sadness for her and call if just being fucked up and mentally unwell? If a man was a cruel mental abuser to their spouse for years and years, would you have sympathy for him? Alice will stop at nothing to destroy him, and she controlled him in the marriage by verbal and mental abuse, as well as at times physical most likely. She began turning that on to their children, the mental abuse. Her own father had to cut all contact with her decades ago because of her cruelty.

If you ever read the post she did several years ago regarding her much younger teenage stepsister's sucide (someone she barely knew before being estranged from her father) and writing a vile post to inflict great emotional pain upon her stepmother and father, it becomes clear that she is a horrible person. Horrible to the core of her being. Horrible people can also show love and withold it just as quickly. I feel she IS very EVIL at times in her desire to infict pain upon others in the cruelest of ways.

No sympathy from me. And I can only imagine how often Ioan tried to get her to change, get her into some kind of treatment. She won't see a psychiatrist who tells her the truth. Alice isn't interested. Didn't you hear? Alice is the nicest and kindest person, according to her.
interetesting, thank you. I will read. I guess I can’t believe someone can just be evil but I do love a true crime podcast and know that sometimes people just are!

Reactions: 4
And let's not forget that he was the newspaper editor that published fake photographs purporting to show British troops abusing Iraqi POWs.
PM was also the editor of the Daily Mirror and admitted to both sanctioning off on and listening to the voicemails of Milly Dowler, a 13 year old girl who was abducted and murdered. Police and her family held out hope that she was still alive because her phone showed new voicemails had been listened too. He may be a wonderful man in private, but Imo that doesn't mitigate the damage and absolute cruelty he has been a party too to boost his own career and ego.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
PM was also the editor of the Daily Mirror and admitted to both sanctioning off on and listening to the voicemails of Milly Dowler, a 13 year old girl who was abducted and murdered. Police and her family held out hope that she was still alive because her phone showed new voicemails had been listened too. He may be a wonderful man in private, but Imo that doesn't mitigate the damage and absolute cruelty he has been a party too to boost his own career and ego.
I’ll never be able to forgive him for that. He is the worst face of the media.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi all! I think sometimes we forget Ella is only 12 years old. Just like any normal 12 year old (especially going into the terrible teens!) she's going to misbehave, she's going to rebel, throw tantrums, test boundaries, act out, all of that is normal for any kid her age. But add in the reality of her life and it would be scarily unnatural if she wasn't having meltdowns. That doesn't mean she's a second AE in the making. Nor does it mean she's solely on her mum's side or IG's side. She's being torn between the two with AE constantly trying to force her to choose her, threatening abandonment, new fathers, self-harm and probably even suicide if she doesn't choose her, has tried to mediate between her parents and fix their marriage for years, looks like she's a secondary mother figure to Elsie, facing daily neglect, emotional and potentially physical abuse from her mother, parental alienation from the one parent who actually loved and parented her, and coping with all this in the public eye for all her peers to see, on top of all the issues kids her age have to deal with. Her life is seriously fucked up, is it any surprise she acts out sometimes or that her behaviour is often contradictory and confusing? For all of us adults here who have had r/ships with narcs, we know how insanely confusing, unstable and just crazy it can be for us as adults. Ella is literally still a child, trying to cope day to day with a narc relationship, one that many of us as adults still struggle to make sense of and heal from.
You know how If you don’t pick up a baby that cries after a period of time it won’t cry anymore?
Children learn what is safe to say and when and who to. Ella wasn’t crying (no tears) she was playing out the scene Alice wanted from her, because their relationship is now ‘2 tormented souls entwined by pain’ and Ella desperately wants to please her mother and stop her being sad or hurting herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.