Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that's just an article from overseas cut and pasted to an Australian outlet. I'm not counting as Australian unless its an Australian-authored article. He doesn't have enough of a profile here for it to make news here.
Even after three series of Harrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi All - I’m a self confessed lurker, heck I don’t even know if I’m doing this correctly because it’s my first post. So, my apologies if I get this wrong.

So, here goes nothing…!

Today I HAD to post. I read through all of the court documents and I was absolutely horrified. Alice is certifiable, and those poor girls. My heart breaks for them. The level of fury I feel towards their mother, just take it from me I am incandescent with rage. She actually makes me sick.

Thank you to all of you who continue to expose the truth about this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think Gloria deserves a medal after reading of everything she's taken on!
Gloria is the only reason Ioan seemed to feel better about having to work in another country, he was paying her to watch over his children, he did not trust Alice. Ioan had to go to work, they were desperate for money. They lived on their savings for 2 years during the pandemic, it’s not fair to blame Ioan for having to work, how else was his children supposed to survive, he rarely was able to work in the States, why they were based here is a mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have even more respect for Blanca knowing what she has been supporting Ioan through. He likely has an awful lot of trauma to unpack from the years of abuse and more recently being separated from his children. It can’t be easy falling in love with a partner who is traumatised and healing. I’m sure she’s exactly who he needed and she must be a very compassionate, patient person. She’d make an incredible stepmother to the girls if she ever has chance.
I suspect that their extended trip to the UK (and especially Wales) - shortly after the TRO was awarded - was for healing purposes. I suspect Ioan may have reached his personal breaking point, especially after that Insta hacking incident with Ella. He must have thought his relationship with his daughters was at the point of no return at that point. Especially knowing what we do now. We can only guess at what he was going through (and Bianca - she’s stuck with him, despite his nightmare proportions of baggage).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am still making a note of all the playlist suggestions and I will add them all in time. Like everyone else I am shaken up and saddened by the latest court documents and it doesn't feel right for me to do it right now. My heart breaks for those two lovely little girls and I sobbed my heart out reading the latest. Ella begging her Mum to be a Mum, Elsie sending her Dad the Welsh flag and Ioan calling when they wouldn't speak and saying they are brave and he loves them and misses them and is proud of them. I have had the Pink song 'Family Portrait' in my head ever since.

I do though see more hope that he can be unified with those lovely girls. I wish YoBee, the girls, Gloria and Emma and Bubba nothing but happiness going forward.

She is beyond redemption and deserves nothing. She had a loving, supportive husband who was an involved father and she burned it all down. She never deserved Ioan and those two lovely girls.

Also volunteering to do the happy playlist once the girls can again enjoy a functional parent and their extended Welsh family and Bee!
I should have popped it on my earlier post, but Turn Turn Turn for the play list please xxx

Reactions: 3
AE: He doesn’t want to see them because SHE doesn’t want them. But an incident happened on Thursday where they ran in to Gloria and Elsie while walking their dog on my street (? Thought they were scared of me?) Anyway neither G or E wanted to see Bianca. Elsie ducked down in the car. So Gloria pulled up a few houses down and IOAN told B to stay out while he said hello to his daughter. Gloria told me that B’s face was pure anger and very out out.

LOL I love the way she portrays BW - as someone like her. Very controlling, angry and entitled. I think IG went for someone very different this time luv.

Also do straight British men say "hun"??

Sockcock "Everything it says about me or my sister is a lie! Well said hun x"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would they call her, anyways?

Even if I follow her logic, calling her would be the last thing to do. "Miss Evans can Bianca have the girls 50-50 when Ioan is away?" "No!" "Alright, we'll go through court then." See, same result, but they saved them 850 dollars by cutting the middle section.

I guess she means vulva. People calling vulva vagina in quite common, to the point they're colloquially synonims.
So she pledged her vagina, but it was really her vulva. She uses the two words synonymously. Wait, I'm thinking about Amber Heard never mind. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi All - I’m a self confessed lurker, heck I don’t even know if I’m doing this correctly because it’s my first post. So, my apologies if I get this wrong.

So, here goes nothing…!

Today I HAD to post. I read through all of the court documents and I was absolutely horrified. Alice is certifiable, and those poor girls. My heart breaks for them. The level of fury I feel towards their mother, just take it from me I am incandescent with rage. She actually makes me sick.

"Incandescent with rage" pretty much solidifies you as a member of this community love ❤ welcome xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is the penalty for making a video recording of someone without their knowledge then posting it online?
It’s def illegal but what is the penalty anyone know?
Data Privacy law in the US very much lags behind in the US in comparison to the EU/UK
"Incandescent with rage" pretty much solidifies you as a member of this community love ❤ welcome xxx
Yay, I managed to post! Awesome 🤩 Thank you so much ❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guess you haven’t read the open letter she wrote about her stepsister? Alice is not ill, this is just Alice being Alice, it’s who she is.
@dayleymale : Yes, if you get some free time, do check this out. Alice really is just a nasty, spiteful narcissist, who appropriated the passing of her father's teenaged step-daughter, as an excuse to fly across the Atlantic in order to centre herself at a funeral to which she was not invited. Later, she posted a vile message on SM, with distressing details of the girl's demise, whilst also blaming her father and his wife (the mother of the deceased) for her death.
She is a horrible person, and no amount of therapy, medication or abstinence will cure her of that. So please don't waste your compassion on someone like her, she is not worthy of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

So, here goes nothing…!

Thank you and welcome! Everyone was new at some point. You will find this place to be warm, snarky, and full of facts. Maybe a wee bit of arguing here and there, but bleeping hilarious love at the end. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If joint custody is awarded she is absolutely going to continue the alienation and make it a living nightmare for those kids everytime they leave and everytime they come back. And she will be constantly texting and calling them while they're with their dad. She can't co-parent, she won't.

Assuming it's 50/50 custody, he wouldn't pay child support to her right? And I think someone said he wouldn't have to pay spousal support if a domestic violence restraining order is in place (not sure about this one). Smartest person in the room should have resolved this mess in collaborative last year, she'd be in a much better position financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you and welcome! Everyone was new at some point. You will find this place to be warm, snarky, and full of facts. Maybe a wee bit of arguing here and there, but bleeping hilarious love at the end. ❤
Thank you so much 🥰 It’s fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.