Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by Bessie wife of Nessie

Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I'm still waiting for the 1000 word piece she promised about the airport security woman
....also the book about growing up in Ioan's village in Wales.
Now the book about the corrupt legal system. Also the screenplay AND the book about her life and the trolls. I'm sure there are other books she is writing.
Come on Alice.... publish them then. We're all waiting.
No didn't think so.
That would mean doing some actual work, something that Alice does not seem capable of!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Title suggestion by Bessie wife of Nessie

Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!
Hey, are you new here? Or at least a new poster? This is so good!! ❤ How awesome would it be if you just joined and got the next thread title?! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi all! I think sometimes we forget Ella is only 12 years old. Just like any normal 12 year old (especially going into the terrible teens!) she's going to misbehave, she's going to rebel, throw tantrums, test boundaries, act out, all of that is normal for any kid her age. But add in the reality of her life and it would be scarily unnatural if she wasn't having meltdowns. That doesn't mean she's a second AE in the making. Nor does it mean she's solely on her mum's side or IG's side. She's being torn between the two with AE constantly trying to force her to choose her, threatening abandonment, new fathers, self-harm and probably even suicide if she doesn't choose her, has tried to mediate between her parents and fix their marriage for years, looks like she's a secondary mother figure to Elsie, facing daily neglect, emotional and potentially physical abuse from her mother, parental alienation from the one parent who actually loved and parented her, and coping with all this in the public eye for all her peers to see, on top of all the issues kids her age have to deal with. Her life is seriously fucked up, is it any surprise she acts out sometimes or that her behaviour is often contradictory and confusing? For all of us adults here who have had r/ships with narcs, we know how insanely confusing, unstable and just crazy it can be for us as adults. Ella is literally still a child, trying to cope day to day with a narc relationship, one that many of us as adults still struggle to make sense of and heal from.
BIB My son is only a little younger that Ella. He still sleeps with teddy bears. The other day he was engaging in imaginative play with his younger sister. He is a moody tween but still a baby really. He would be completely at sea in Ella's situation. I feel deeply sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Reading these threads open-mouthed - AE is truly deranged. The 'sad' thing is, there was a time when she could have decided to detox, get herself a banging breakup body, done a couple of dignified interviews about the actual awfulness of being dumped at 50 and with her followers could have leveraged an actual book deal (heavily ghost written of course) along a cheesy Eat, Pray, Love lines or a darkly funny Second Wives club type thing, and actually gotten some sort of respectful career and name from it that meant something to a lot of people in similar situations. As it is now, not a sane company or person in the world will have anything to do with her or her psychodramas. She's absolutely torched herself, when it could have been so very different (and much less expensive.)

Reactions: 33
I think Ella finds her mother an embarrassment. She doesn’t want to be seen with her on social media. The recent exception was Alice and Ella at a concert. It was probably a condition of going, you have to pose for the socials.

Reading these threads open-mouthed - AE is truly deranged. The 'sad' thing is, there was a time when she could have decided to detox, get herself a banging breakup body, done a couple of dignified interviews about the actual awfulness of being dumped at 50 and with her followers could have leveraged an actual book deal (heavily ghost written of course) along a cheesy Eat, Pray, Love lines or a darkly funny Second Wives club type thing, and actually gotten some sort of respectful career and name from it that meant something to a lot of people in similar situations. As it is now, not a sane company or person in the world will have anything to do with her or her psychodramas. She's absolutely torched herself, when it could have been so very different (and much less expensive.)
Consumed by revenge. It leaves no room for coherent planning.

Reactions: 21
Always love giving a shout out to fantastic individuals ! Fizzy-wizzle ( my next dogs name for sure ) 😂🤣❤🍸🍸
However talking of having sense … dubious as I did punch myself in the face last night willingly as I put on my glasses and a massive spider was on them …
Sequence of events
Punched myself in face
Started screaming
Dogs started barking
Fckin chaos
Da fella comes in retrieves said glasses
Comes over to me putting a splint in my nose

turns out one of my false eyelashes had got stuck on the bottom of the frame when I put them on my bedside table

🤣🙄🍸🍸

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I am deeply triggered by all of this - I have a million awful thoughts about Alice’s abuse but all I can say is that I’m so grateful that Ioan was brave enough to bring this to the law. This needs to end. It needs to be all over for Alice now. My heart is breaking for the people she has destroyed - may they heal, however long it takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Of course it’s not the child’s fault. It’s the abuser’s fault! That woman (I will never call her a mother again, she doesn’t deserve it) has been manipulating, threatening, terrorizing and abusing her two children for years. In the past 18 months she has escalated this just to get revenge front a man who dared leave her. She has played with their minds and scarred their souls because her ego was hurt. The girls are on survival mode. They live in hell.
And has done the same to Ioan as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
given that Alice was served only yesterday I wonder if she suffered a little shock. She was yesterday still going about being devastated of losing her family, she probably didnt know that the filing provided proof that she threatened divorce before it, making it obvious that she was lying all along. Same with all the "the kids are happy, they mean everything for me" crap

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sometimes I lie in bed at night thinking about all the things Alice could have done differently and all the things she could still do to salvage it. I don't she thinks about it at all though. She thinks she is perfect!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what her friend percentage is at now?
It was 97% I’m going with 99.99% none and that’s cause even though she’s a ghost 👻 Stevie nicks Bessie lookalike does technically look half dug up so I’ll give her 0.01%

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I lie in bed at night thinking about all the things Alice could have done differently and all the things she could still do to salvage it. I don't she thinks about it at all though. She thinks she is perfect!
She a strange brew. She plans ahead but can’t stop her impulse reactions. She is both strategic and impulsive. Odd mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion:

from thread #117, post #629 as commented by @lulooo

The monster has a name and it’s 'Alice Evans', and she truly is.
There's also mine from #441... Alice Evans is a domestic abuser, narcissist and pathological liar.

ETA the thread title suggestion - d'oh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate to interrupt a bit of Piers Morgan bashing as he is a horrible little man, but Millie Dowler's phone was hacked by the News of the World, not his paper. Just googled and seems like he was aware that phone hacking was happening though (not in relation to Millie, just that he knew that other journalists were doing it and how it was done).
Piers worked at NOTW and The Sun. Both Murdoch. Also The Mirror which isn’t. He was Andy Coulson’s mentor Andy followed onto his Bizarre column in The Sun then became editor of NOTW. Hasn’t he admitted to listening although didn’t work at the NOTW.

Reactions: 4
She a strange brew. She plans ahead but can’t stop her impulse reactions. She is both strategic and impulsive. Odd mix.
In that book I read where the pub name was always in italics 🤬🤬
One sentence always stuck with me ‘he was both crestfallen and bewildered 😳?!’
How the fck do you pull that off in one emotion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.