Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be a simple survival technique… like when you don’t put on the kids oxygen mask until you have yours on first. (Yes I’m referring to Alice as the plane crash in this analogy).

I think in his mind he needed to get out of the house and get himself settled before discussing custody. He probably underestimated the absolute havoc she could wreak with the girls mental health in the meantime.
Agree to a point definitely about him seeking to fix his mental health and get strong but I do believe he has followed his legal team to the letter and had made sure Gloria has still been there to keep an eye out in The meantime 🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ella (& Elsie) are doing what they need to do to survive the situation they are in. I hope Ioan realises that. We were told by an expert that our stepchildren pushed their dad away because they knew that he was the one they could rely on which sounds kind of counterintuitive but makes sense when you think about it.

I also think, despite what Alice says, that probably Ioan and Bianca are not happy about these threads or about the daily mail articles etc because they are concerned about the children seeing them but the flip side of that is that it is countering any damage Alice may do to his reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't followed this thread as closely recently, but just saw the new court filings in the DM where Ella said she would be a bad daughter if she didn't agree with her mum and that is the first time I have cried in this whole thing. What is she doing to them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't understand Alice's narrative. The picture of B that mAlice hijacked was from the summer of 2020, when B was in a relationship where a man clearly had children, and B was playing with them.

It doesn't fit then that B would automatically try and distance I from his children. Equally the description of the incident doesn't make sense, was she waiting behind glaring, or out in front (in which case they wouldn't see her facial expression). Either way its clear that she tried to give I the space to see his girls, like a supportive partner would.

Finally, these documents have clearly been made in advance. No way you could have that drafted and signed the next day. Not even for a client paying a fortune, given the level of exhibits and descriptions, he's been working on this since the last TRO hearing. Well done Ioan, I hope he gets time with his girls soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Once again I say, Alice if you have actual tangible exonerating proof against Ioan that paints you in a good light, POST IT. Go on, do it.

(that video of Ella doesn't count as all it shows is a young girl upset she's not getting her way - normal kid behaviour - and her dad trying to de escalate the situation while you sit there recording like you think this is proof against him)

Reactions: 43
Once again I say, Alice if you have actual tangible exonerating proof against Ioan that paints you in a good light, POST IT. Go on, do it.

(that video of Ella doesn't count as all it shows is a young girl upset she's not getting her way - normal kid behaviour - and her dad trying to de escalate the situation while you sit there recording like you think this is proof against him)
she essentially recorded and posted evidence of her being a unsupportive co-parent and parental alienator (no matter whats wrong or right in front of the kids you support the other parent). She proved that way about half of his claims in the court document

Smartest person in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not sure Alice has a narrative- just throw mud and see what sticks.

Reactions: 31
she essentially recorded and posted evidence of her being a unsupportive co-parent and parental alienator (no matter whats wrong or right in front of the kids you support the other parent). She proved that way about half of his claims in the court document

Smartest person in the room.
I wonder if Ioan can use this now. She posted it to her account so I guess he can. I’m not sure what he could use it as but I’m sure someone will think of something Lol.

Reactions: 11

If anything it shows now emotionally fragile, confused and hysterical E has (understandably) become. With Alice reinforcing that by talking about ‘protecting her’ from a minor disagreement as if it was a huge threat and being with her father is unsafe. Serious alienation talk right there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
AE uses language which catastrophizes every situation, both in her social media rants and obviously verbally to her children. The only person who said anything wrong in that video is AE who used the phrase 'i can't protect you'.

She's massively out of touch with reality and having been in BW's shoes through my partner's ex I completely sympathise with what IG is going through.

Also from personal experience it is not as easy as removing the children. It's their home, they're not babies which you can carry away. His only option was to go through the courts. Trust me it's very had to get children's services involved for this type of abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ioan didn’t leave the girls in Alice’s care. He employed someone (Gloria) to go the house daily to make sure they were taken care of because he knew Alice is an unfit mother.
it may even (supposition alert) be that some nights the girls stayed with school friends and Gloria was only needed to stay over when they were at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it may even (supposition alert) be that some nights the girls stayed with school friends and Gloria was only needed to stay over when they were at home.
My guess is she stayed overnight weekends and he ensured they were taken to school. Im definitely not team alice i think i have angered people with my comments 🫣 but for me, i don’t know how he left for work in another country knowing the kids were with her. And yes seeing Elsie a few weeks back he has seen the damage thats been done. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Im not sure how US custody works, but if this was the UK, he has detailed the concerning alcohol and ambien use…. Cafcass (uk) would certainly investigate this so i hope the US has something similar 👀

Reactions: 7
Thanks @Hiraeth for the new thread! 🥰(y)
Congrats @M33L4 on your fab title! ❤👏🥰:m
Thanks @StoneMountain for the important links! ❤🥰😘

Thanks @ButterTart for 👀the new filings, buying & posting along with @M33L4 & @Hiraeth & thanks to those who have offered to buy the PRO hearing transcripts, if there is any way I/we turds can help let us know. 😘

It's upsetting to see her come out with the usual LIES as well as see the usual responses from her deluded minions who seem incapable of questioning (let alone condemning) her bleeping atrocious behaviour. 🤬 They can all get in the stinking rotten bin with Alice. 🤢

1657710089197.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck my bloody life, I've just caught up on the latest cluster duck from Alice and tactical move from IG, I'm off to a dark room, Cheesus Christ Sandwich anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m only one page 14 and I cannot believe what I’m reading. She is an absolute monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
What kind of parent gets a call from a child in distress and immediately picks up a second phone to record the facetime she is having on her main handset. She was not comforting her daughter, she was egging her on. Everything is so calculated, until she gets pissed, and then her strategic ways get forgotten.

I am a cynical hard nosed cow. But I felt very distressed about the damage she is doing to the kids, and what she has done to her ex. She is a monster. She really is. And all those who support and facilitate her, either with money or flowery words, are bleeping idiots. She is laughing at their gullibility. She told Ioan she has access to money. Perhaps that is why her bruv is hanging in there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So Alice recorded her distressed child, goaded Ioan into shouting and he didn’t? Yeah some evidence you stupid cow. She modified her behaviour knowing she was recording. duck her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’ve just read the new documents. It’s worse than we thought. Alice really is an absolute monster.

I just want to hug Ella and Elsie.

I love and want to reiterate Ella’s words:
“Oh I listen to everything you say. Be a Mother! Be a Mother!”
4C327EB5-56D5-4E8D-BD05-468A1233B087.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow just bleeping wow, I just caught up!

This is unbelievable, I have in the past criticised Ioan for not getting the kids out sooner but can see he was caught between a rock and a hard place and I feel so bad for ever having the slightest doubt about him.

Alice we know you read here, your a bleeping disgrace and do not deserve to be a mother.

Those girls will be ruined for life because of her. I hope Ioan gets full custody and that in time Bianca becomes a loving female figure that they can count on when they need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.