Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
In the spirit of posting very mildly filtered selfies, here's one I took of myself recently. I've just made some small tweaks but it's essentially what I look like. I'm also submitting it to the nearest art museum so wish me luck!

IMG_20220207_111939~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Gusber

Chatty Member
I would like to see Alice tell her side of the story via the medium of contemporary dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

welp

VIP Member
Okay, who of you is Brenda Power from the Irish Daily Mail, this is by a mile the best take I've seen from any media person on this divorce.
bMm3mF4.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

papaotis

Shit I just got back from work (no phones) and I've got whiplash reading all this. I can't keep up with her!

Took 100k - has no money now

Happy for 20 years - ioan abused her

He won't speak to the kids and they're heartbroken - kids don't want to speak to him

Kids laugh at yobee pics - everyone's hurt when they see them

Bogan/veneergate/succubus - would never abuse someone I don't know

B broke up three marriages - I don't even know this woman

He ran off and left us - I'm happy for them

Got covid - not got covid

Had a lawyer, going to fight - sacked the lawyer, got gagged and didn't show up

And I can't even begin with the fibro/ms parallels and the documentaries and the wine and the selfies. The lawyers must be sitting there watching this unravel on the daily thinking wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

cherryjuice

Woof. Sending her followers to harass some random commenter. Thinking people are jealous of her. This is paranoid delusion.

CA2AFB3A-73DA-41CC-BA9F-5512F9D1A987.jpeg

Also we all know what your daily life is like because you won’t shut up about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Another long time lurker here… I know it seems we are coming out of the woods. It’s just gotten so unbelievably unbelievable it’s hard to stay silent. I normally don’t need to comment because someone says exactly what I was thinking. But I decided to point out another opinion on the court hearing that I don’t believe has been mentioned. If it has, my apologies.
While I do believe Alice is putting off the hearings because she is a manipulative witch, I honestly think it has more to do with her vanity. She knows how much weight she has put on, her drinking has made her look terrible and she all around looks awful. She uses these filters and scarfs around her neck because she knows she has let herself go and is a mess. She certainly wouldn’t want to walk into court and have to face Ioan in person looking the way she does. She may be a narc, but she knows she can’t show up looking as terrible as she does. Maybe she thought she would get in shape the past 3 months and panicked when she didn’t. But she does not want him to see her in the state she’s in.
As a side note, I have never in my life seen such a vindictive, terrible, evil woman in my life. She has no concern for her girls. None and she deserves every bit of nasty karma she has coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SC_love

Chatty Member
The selfies are so so embarrassing, especially at her age. Even 20 year olds posing for photos and needing the likes from them makes me cringe, but at her age it’s mortifying, and the levels of 2nd hand embarrassment for the girls ☹

I feel like Alice is caught in a trauma response loop. All of the comments she makes which are along the lines of:
•tattle spies
•who are you, you know too much
•I think you’re Bianca

and then rallying her troops to ‘block’, ‘ignore’ like she’s a general leading a war, which I actually think she thinks she is. She’s in constant conflict with someone at all times. She also doesn’t see that she is the ONLY person at war; whilst a lot of us can be angered by her behaviour, WE are not angry or fighting against her. I don’t think Yo would see himself at war either, he just wants to see his kids and have her leave them alone. Her fight or flight response is on loop. I’m repeating myself here but it’s so damaging for those girls to be living with her and her behaviours, it breaks my heart.

Separately, I’m a huge true crime aficionado and have spent more hours than I could possibly count immersed in it and various related topics. The American justice system is not fair, the amount of mostly poor, black men who are sitting in jail or have been executed for crimes they didn’t commit is a horror story which isn’t talked about enough. I think the term white privilege can sometimes be thrown about too casually, but Alice, as a white woman who compared to most people has lived an utterly charmed life, and who has actually, demonstrably committed the crime she is accused of, turning around and saying she is being persecuted by the system is the epitome of white privilege and I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out more for this. Above anything else aside from her abuse of Yo and the girls, this makes me want her put in the bin so very hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Can I donate £5 and call you a cunt though?

I’m really sorry I hope you get i’m joking. It’s been really tense on here for a few days. Got to get my laughs were I get them. 😝
Haha oh please do, our humour is similar methinks!

Already considering my page bio:

I, JuneBug895, never thought I would ever do this. I am so embarrassed. But I need rat bag.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had a wonderful handbag, and two brilliant clutches who had cost me the earth but were so worth it!

However in August 2020, just as the pandemic was really kicking in, my entire world fell apart. Since that date I have been unable to afford pieces of crap that most people would turn their noses up at. But I. JuneBug895. Need them in order to survive.

I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do. I have no parents or extended family to provide me with tat . But I cannot hope to go on without your help. My £100K has already been blown on the googly-eye and foam sticker shop. I'm bereft.

Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am. Anything you can spare will help.

I'm just a girl. Looking into the eyes of a boy. Asking him to buy me rat bag 🥺

Thank you so much
JuneBug895

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
My first husband cheated. I had my suspicions from the very day it started and knew for sure two weeks later, even though he was very discreet about the whole thing. He left a few days later to move in with her (mind you, he had known her less than three weeks at the time).
Was I furious? Yes. Did I feel like throwing things at him? You bet. Did I blame the new girlfriend? Not even a little bit. He had been married to me. He had broken a promise. And I had my part in the end of our marriage too - he wanted children, I hadn't made up my mind and kept stalling and stalling until he grew desperate. It almost always takes two to tango.

I never understood why all the blame for an affair is generally put on the other woman's (or man's) shoulders, and I shake my head whenever I see people call Bianca a homewrecker. If at all, that would be on Yo - and with everything we've learned about Alice and their marriage, he should be handed the free pass to end all free passes (personally, I don't give a fig whether he cheated or not, and I'm a jilted ex-wife too).

Alice, it baffles me that you truly seem to believe the outraged masses will go after YoBee with torches and pitchforks if it turns out that they played footsy before he announced to you that he wanted out. Their world will spin on, even if you dug up an actual video of them dangling from the bedroom chandelier and yodelling Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau while going at it hammer and tongs. Get that into your nutso head and move the fuck on. Jesus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Bianca must never sleep! She was married. Diagnosed with MS. In and out of hospitals with treatment. Surgery for her neck and back. Then she changed careers and probably met Ioan on Harrow.

And she's only 29!!! When did she fit in breaking up three marriages???

Honestly, I now admire her more. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

plinky2

VIP Member
Regarding the Bulgari watch - Ioan bought it for her. She won’t sell it for sentimental reasons. I understand that. Despite all the control issues, and I know she liked the status of being married to Ioan, I think she genuinely loved him. I know some people disagree with that view on here, but within the anger she is grieving for her lost love. For long time readers, someone pointed out that when she posted something on Instagram, a shot of her laptop was in the corner, and taped to it was a loved up picture of her and Ioan in happier times. This was far far into the process. She is a mix of anger, heartbreak, humiliation, regret, hurt and worry. But Alice’s default is always rage.

Not defending the GFM, totally out of order. Or any of her abusive behaviour. Or her in general!
I don’t think it’s as simple as a lost love

Alice did what a lot of emotional vampires types do, and placed absolutely all responsibility for her happiness onto him after she lost her mum and then her dad remarried. Alice made Ioan completely responsible for her in every way, financially, all her moods, her health, her happiness. But she wasn’t happy with him, on many occasions when he wasn’t living up to her fantasy idea of what he should do or say. He wasn’t allowed opinions that didn’t match hers or her ego, and she didn’t have any love or respect for his feelings. Her social media addiction and his distress about this is a prime example. She is looking back now with rose tinted glasses that she had a sexy, good looking husband, the status of a HW wife, money and someone to try to fill the large gaping emotional hole she has inside her (no pun intended). She doesn’t miss Ioan as a person, she doesn’t like him, she likes what he represented. She has forgotten all the things she tried to change about him and how little respect she had for all his ‘weaknesses’.

I sold all my jewellery some years back to pay for car repairs, it’s normal to do so when you are in desperate times and I don’t think it’s an unreasonable expectation when you are desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Just William

VIP Member
I had to step away y/day as this evil bitch is doing my head in on so many levels. Her GFM has triggered me a lot.

There is a point to this. I am reliant on UC (benefits) as my small private pension doesn't come close to covering my rent (sheltered housing flat)& I'm not eligible for state pension for a few more years which will be minimal anyway so I'll then need to apply for different benefits to cover the rent because of certain long term circumstances in my life (not going into it) let's just say the well known phrase "no good deed goes unpunished" is sadly true. It cost me everything, incl' my sanity as I had a MH breakdown, was suicidal & in a black hole for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the £££ as I would still be *homeless otherwise. (*separate event years later) But like many others I'm reliant on a cold Gov't machine that doesn't see us as human beings. We are at their mercy & this was demonstrated to me last year mid Dec when they made a cock up, couldn't be bothered to either ring me & double check or ask me on my UC journal or God forbid check their damn records, they just cut my £ off with no warning. I had just £5 to my name. I was stressed out of my mind, their only response was to give me the number of the nearest food bank while they looked into it which took until the start of the NY when they re-paid me. A dear friend (bless her) had to lend me £££ just so I could survive December.

I have cut back on so much, my only 'luxury' (vice) are cigs of which I make my own as it's 3 x cheaper, I don't get food shopping every week, can't afford it, every food shop is spent checking receipts & adding up what items I can or can't afford & like everyone else in the UK there's huge increases in the cost of food, electricity, gas & petrol. I'm all electric & stopped driving years ago but my electric bill has tripled & every month I am juggling & struggling as there is always some extra unexpected expense & I'm sick of living like this. I worked hard to clear the remaining personal bits from a storage unit (needed when I was made homeless) so this month I would have an extra £78 which to me is a LOT of £. That's been swallowed up by my electricity charges with some more added on top. I've switched all my bills to DD, done so much to try & help myself but I'm still struggling & juggling every fucking month.

And no I don't want to stop smoking. I've smoked for over 40 years, its my only 'luxury' & due to Diabetes t2 I have an enormous amount of weight to lose & that is difficult & stressful enough. The weight piled on after a lot of health issues. I can't work due to other health issues, incl' fatigue.
I live a fair distance from any shops so if I need an an ATM, the PO, etc I have to pay out for a cab. I get home delivery for food but often can't afford the £30 minimum so I go without & make do. I rarely go out. I'm not a materialistic person but like most people there are things I would like to get but I can't afford to. I would like to be able to afford to use a collect & deliver laundry service but that's out the question. We're not allowed washing machines & have to use the small laundry & we get one or two time slots per week (if other residents don't nick them - don't get me started on that!) & a machine for anyone to use which of course is very popular!
I'm on the first floor so to do my laundry it means either a walk to the lift carrying it all or 6 trips down & up a flight of stairs. Down - put in washing hour cycle. Back up to flat. Down-remove & transfer to drier. Back up. Down to collect then back up & more often than not I am too tired & in too much pain with my back to do it so it builds up. I can't walk far (or stand) without bad back pain due to the return of kidney stones & I'm currently waiting for my 3rd Op in 3 years. I only had the last lot removed end of Sept. I'm not looking for sympathy, there's loads more people a lot worse off than me & many have kids to feed & I have single friends like me who are also struggling. I had to borrow more £ from a friend last month & God knows when I can pay her back & while she says it's not a problem it makes me feel so goddamn worthless & ashamed. I never thought in a million years this is how the last chapter of my life would be. I had waited so long just to finally get a life of my own.
But the point of this merail comes back to Alice.

A lazy entitled greedy lying malicious mother fucking Narc bitch setting up a GFM as a way to shame Ioan, to piss on his MC appearance, to make him look like the worst father going & it's working & it makes me want to SCREAM. She's spent years living a life of privilege, sitting on her arse in a $2 million house with a pool, nanny, food services, cosmetic procedures (like her revolting lip fillers) constant take outs, Ella in a top school, a car & God knows how many bottles of booze a week, designer clothes, jewellery & ALL of it paid for by Ioan & all she can do is fake poverty as a way of getting back at him. HOW FUCKING DARE SHE? What kind of world even allows an abuser with a fucking TRO to get away with shit like this?

She has two beautiful girls who she wouldn't even have but for Ioan. Yet she's causing them & Ioan so much trauma just because of her pathetic ego, the Narcissistic injury of losing control of her victim who she abused for YEARS & is still being allowed to abuse. She's a fucking disgrace.
The depths of my loathing, contempt & disgust for this vile bitch runs very fucking deep. I wouldn't cross the road to piss on her if she was on fire.

I can relate to @tropeonarope when she said about even feeling anger to those offering her a kind word because I am the same.
She doesn't deserve people feeling sorry for her or feeling sympathy or offering well meaning advice.
This is Alice FFS & we've all seen what she thinks of well meaning advice!
But she's still getting it, still getting support, still getting people taking her word as gospel & spewing bile at Ioan because of her LIES.
She deserves NOTHING. Or at least nothing that is good. And I say that as a compassionate empathetic person by nature but I have none for Alice.

This is someone whose recent reply to a poor woman with terminal cancer was to immediately turn it back to herself & how women who have been blind sided are more likely to develop cancer & how ill she feels & she must see a Doctor.
THIS is who people are feeling sorry for.
THIS is who people want to help & feel sympathy for.
THIS is who people feel sad for.
What part of what they see don't they understand? She has shown who she is over & over & over again. I just don't get it.
This is not a woman who wants advice. She sees nothing wrong with her behaviour.
This is not a woman who will wake up one morning, have an epiphany about what an absolute vile cunt she is, feel genuine remorse & want to make amends. She knows exactly what she is doing but she doesn't care! Alice only cares about Alice.
This is not a woman who will embrace serious psychiatric help, open herself up to genuine painful soul searching & self reflection & then put in the daily work let alone years of work needed just to try & manage her NPD. Anyone who thinks she would is fucking dreaming.
She could manage a display of effort if she thought it would get her something she wanted but it wouldn't be genuine. The only genuine things about her are her rage, hate, maliciousness, her lying & thirst for revenge.
Her alcoholism is a separate matter & doesn't change her basic nature which is bad to the bone.
She's a hollow shell of a human being. She doesn't even know what love really feels like because she's incapable of it.
People are just possessions to her to be used then discarded if they don't continue to support her which for Alice means blow smoke up her arse, tell her how wonderful she is & what an amazing mother she is, etc.

If her GFM is allowed to remain & if she is allowed to have the $$$ from it then I truly despair. I am sick of seeing her get away with her continued abuse of Ioan & her PA of the girls which is also abuse. I am sick of her never facing any real consequences for her behaviour.
She is truly a waste of oxygen as she brings nothing good or positive to this world. I've said it before, she's a human wrecking ball who leaves pain in her wake & she knows it but she doesn't care. She thrives on it. Those people still feeling sorry for her are enablers, abuse apologists.
Shame on them & most of all shame on Alice but that's something else she doesn't feel. I hope one day she rots in the hell of her own making.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

klairklopp

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

I’m Alice Evans and my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54