Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woof. Sending her followers to harass some random commenter. Thinking people are jealous of her. This is paranoid delusion.

View attachment 1359039
Also we all know what your daily life is like because you won’t shut up about it.
Well, we kind of DO know what her daily life is like. It’s spent on social media. All day and all night, it seems. When does she actually spend time with her babies? Or do housework? Or cook? Or… you know, WORK, like most people do.

I was a single mother from my pregnancy because my son’s father REALLY didn’t want to participate in our lives and when you really have no option, you TRY. And keep on trying because if you’re big and grown up enough to make a child, you’re big and grown up enough to look after them, provide for them and shield them from the world’s nastiness. This woman can’t even give her children a little time because social media is more important. I despair…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Alice, you can try to expose and block as many supposed trolls as you like. But it will never change the fact that you've fucked everything up big style, ruined your own life, ruined your daughters' lives, made yourself a laughing stock and made 100% sure that Ioan will never come back to you. So what's the point of any of this? Are you ever going to move on, earn your own money, give your girls a decent life and be happy? Or are you just going to rage until your dying day, wasting your energy and changing nothing while shouting that anyone who disagrees with you is a crazy Ioan fan, Bianca or a troll paid for by Ioan? It's just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really believes she’s going down in the history books as the one who changed The System, doesn’t she? 🤣🤣🤣

And changed it to what? An ultra-conservative Dark Age where adultery is a capital offence and divorce not an option at all? Where no wives work upon getting married, becoming wholly dependent on The Man. And The Man a paragon of toxic masculinity never showing or even feeling any emotion at all, while simultaneously defecting The Wife on all matters behind closed doors.

Oh, and where rich people have domestic staff of course.

Quite the revolutionary is Big Al.

Hey Alice, here’s a spoiler: you’re not changing a single thing. You’re not in control of yourself let alone anything else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
This is so frustrating I am going to need to take a break. I have a really horrible foreboding that the damage is done, he will never see his girls again and Alice will be ranting about him for the rest of her bitter and twisted life. I am also getting fed up with Ioan. I do not agree that there are not things he could have done to force the situation earier, given his knowledge of her alcohol (and possibly pill) abuse. If Alice is truly as bad as we all think she is, it is appalling that she is their only carer and has been for nearly two years. The only thing that could possibly help this situation is if Alice got a DUI and was forced into rehab and wearing an alcohol monitor. Sadly though, it seems she will get away with it all, leaving carnage and misery in her wake.
I can’t fully agree with everything you’ve shared here, friend, but yes, I beg you to take a break from it. ❤ It can be dangerous to our welfare if we delve too deeply into this sheer insanity, and you don’t deserve to have your day and time ruined because of an entitled, deceptive, cold-blooded animal like Alice. Give yourself some time and we’ll see you soon, God willing. 💚💚💚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What could he have done if he was perfect and then ghosted her that requires witnesses

also we heard her side plenty, even post-TRO

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is, it strongly implies given the above that they are already coached

third parties are still a breech

PS: also yet another prove that she DOESNT want him to have the kids ever
View attachment 1359062
View attachment 1359065
This is outrageous, she’s insinuating he was abusive to her and the girls 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The selfies are so so embarrassing, especially at her age. Even 20 year olds posing for photos and needing the likes from them makes me cringe, but at her age it’s mortifying, and the levels of 2nd hand embarrassment for the girls ☹

I feel like Alice is caught in a trauma response loop. All of the comments she makes which are along the lines of:
•tattle spies
•who are you, you know too much
•I think you’re Bianca

and then rallying her troops to ‘block’, ‘ignore’ like she’s a general leading a war, which I actually think she thinks she is. She’s in constant conflict with someone at all times. She also doesn’t see that she is the ONLY person at war; whilst a lot of us can be angered by her behaviour, WE are not angry or fighting against her. I don’t think Yo would see himself at war either, he just wants to see his kids and have her leave them alone. Her fight or flight response is on loop. I’m repeating myself here but it’s so damaging for those girls to be living with her and her behaviours, it breaks my heart.

Separately, I’m a huge true crime aficionado and have spent more hours than I could possibly count immersed in it and various related topics. The American justice system is not fair, the amount of mostly poor, black men who are sitting in jail or have been executed for crimes they didn’t commit is a horror story which isn’t talked about enough. I think the term white privilege can sometimes be thrown about too casually, but Alice, as a white woman who compared to most people has lived an utterly charmed life, and who has actually, demonstrably committed the crime she is accused of, turning around and saying she is being persecuted by the system is the epitome of white privilege and I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out more for this. Above anything else aside from her abuse of Yo and the girls, this makes me want her put in the bin so very hard.
She sounding incredibly paranoid. It’s alarming to say the least.

Reactions: 21
I would like to see Alice tell her side of the story via the medium of contemporary dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I can’t fully agree with everything you’ve shared here, friend, but yes, I beg you to take a break from it. ❤ It can be dangerous to our welfare if we delve too deeply into this sheer insanity, and you don’t deserve to have your day and time ruined because of an entitled, deceptive, cold-blooded animal like Alice. Give yourself some time and we’ll see you soon, God willing. 💚💚💚
Reading IG this am. I too am taking a little break as RTP sums it up for me! (bib)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alice, you could take a textiles course. Learn how to make things, GOOD things. Make money with your hands, doing something you enjoy. Do some projects with the girls. Just do something - anything - other than what you're doing now.

I can't believe people are still falling for her grift despite Ioan getting a bleeping RESTRAINING ORDER against her. Those aren't granted willy nilly, we've seen the 113 pages of mAlice, we know what she is capable of. And so do the people close to her.

On a side note, Bianca is absolutely stunning. Good lord she is just beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice, you could take a textiles course. Learn how to make things, GOOD things. Make money with your hands, doing something you enjoy. Do some projects with the girls. Just do something - anything - other than what you're doing now.

I can't believe people are still falling for her grift despite Ioan getting a bleeping RESTRAINING ORDER against her. Those aren't granted willy nilly, we've seen the 113 pages of mAlice, we know what she is capable of. And so do the people close to her.

On a side note, Bianca is absolutely stunning. Good lord she is just beautiful.
You cannot be that beautiful without being beautiful inside too imo. It can’t be faked😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, and Alice, the more you filter your photos, the louder the gasp when we eventually see your real face. You were in a sorry enough state the last time the public saw you as you really were. With your lifestyle and alcohol + substance abuse, there’s no chance things have improved in the meantime. You’re lying to yourself but eventually the mask will literally slip and people will see you in your real state 😱 Try honesty instead. At least then people could respect you for it and any compliment would actually mean something

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have btw no idea to what she is responding, she is deleting so many comments (or blocking people) after responding to them (very mature)
Screenshot_20220621-123903_Instagram.jpg

This is outrageous, she’s insinuating he was abusive to her and the girls 😡😡😡
exactly what she threatened to do

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This is so frustrating I am going to need to take a break. I have a really horrible foreboding that the damage is done, he will never see his girls again and Alice will be ranting about him for the rest of her bitter and twisted life. I am also getting fed up with Ioan. I do not agree that there are not things he could have done to force the situation earier, given his knowledge of her alcohol (and possibly pill) abuse. If Alice is truly as bad as we all think she is, it is appalling that she is their only carer and has been for nearly two years. The only thing that could possibly help this situation is if Alice got a DUI and was forced into rehab and wearing an alcohol monitor. Sadly though, it seems she will get away with it all, leaving carnage and misery in her wake.
This is exactly what I have been saying for months. Ioan has left it too late. Unless he really does not want custody. That would explain it. Visitation will be frustrated by Alice for years to come.

Reactions: 12
‘They are very hard for us all to see’

‘The girls couldn’t care less when they see photos of them now and just roll their eyes’

Which is it Alice?
I can’t imagine an 8 year old frantically searching for online pictures of her dad and finding this specific one when she’s apparently not bothered about him. Presumably this is Alice thrusting the pictures under their faces as part of her hate campaign.

I have btw no idea to what she is responding, she is deleting so many comments (or blocking people) after responding to them (very mature)
View attachment 1359177

exactly what she threatened to do
3 days earlier: “20 wonderful years”. No lies EVER.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
jesus Alice let me enjoy my lunch lol
Screenshot_20220621-124517_Instagram.jpg

This is exactly what I have been saying for months. Ioan has left it too late. Unless he really does not want custody. That would explain it. Visitation will be frustrated by Alice for years to come.
he wasted too much time for a peaceful solution imo. its nuts that he apparently still tried until last week

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Really fuckin tired of her condemning women for not supporting other women when she went after Bianca like a jaguar and encouraged her minions to follow her example. Also sick of her bullshit claims that she’s “raising awareness” for various issues when it’s pretty clear that Alice looks out for Alice and only Alice (and barely). duck outta here. 🚀

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I feel like the PRO could kickstart the beginning of him getting to reconnect with his kids. At least I hope so.

Frankly, it is frightening to think of that woman having full custody. I'm sure a lot of men in Ioan's position (getting a divorce) can take some comfort in knowing that their kids have a good mom but this is a woman who doesn't work, drinks too much and spends most of her time online inciting hatred, arguing with strangers while a nanny looks after her kids.
There's also the fact that Ioan submitted actual evidence of her trying to play games with him whenever he had arranged to see his children.

I don't think any of the proven facts portray Alice in a good light, esp in terms of her parenting skills so I would imagine that Ioan stands a good chance of getting a fair judgement, presuming he fights for custody. And if he's a decent man, which I think he is, then he will fight for them all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.