Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how is she going to delay this PRO hearing beyond 2 August? She can't go to the final hearing on custody and financial matters with a DVRO.
What's the plan? Other than mafia tactics to get Ioan to drop it?
was it ever determined if Alice still has her Prius - or really has that Tesla?

I can see that Prius suspiciously breaking down during a "birthday holiday away" ...

ETA: and if she really has that Tesla, is that where a lot of "the money" went?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Better?
Hmmm bold use of form and colour, a willingness on the part of the artist to shock us and jolt us out of our complacency, indeed, a most accomplished work on many levels.

And yet… I feel it’s lacking a little something that would make it truly transcendent…

Is there any chance you could tattoo ‘bleep’ across her forehead?
Your wish is my command!

Better? 🙈😬😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So how is she going to delay this PRO hearing beyond 2 August? She can't go to the final hearing on custody and financial matters with a DVRO.
What's the plan? Other than mafia tactics to get Ioan to drop it?
She’s going to say the rat ate her evidence and all her papers relating to her defense. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
please take this message as a courteous reminder:

the option to "ignore" is always available to anyone to use

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes you're new to this thread.

Yes he lives in the same city. Yes he has tried to see them - eg arrangements were made for him to see them over Christmas/New Year and Alice simply refused.
She wants him to "see the kids" if it means she can get him alone in the house again - the house he fled from with only the clothes om his back. The house he went back to with a bodyguard to retrieve his belongings from after Alice was court ordered out for 3 days.

Bianca - well many didn't like her at first as she was the other woman but people change their minds once they see a) how much Alice abused him via the TRO and b) how much happier and relaxed he now looks with Bianca.

Read the Wiki.
Can I also add that we don't actually know that she is "the other woman"? According to court documents they have only been together around a year. He's been legally separated from Alice for around 18 months, though he ended the relationship almost two years ago. Alice is an unreliable narrator. She blamed his mother when they first split! It's only since she found out about Bianca last October (*before* it was announced on Instagram, btw) that she has started kicking off about being "left for a millennial."

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
I think Ioan is very unlikely to have committed perjury!

Also, what would he gain by lying? An affair is not against the law. Alice claims he had an affair because she can’t accept he left her for no other reason that he stopped loving her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is not even subtle made-up wank with the added 'Born in Queensland' nonsense just to make it look more 'believable' so that thick people will see it and say 'OMG they are Australian so it must be true'.
Yeah, I was born in Brisbane. So what?? I would never make a user name that centred it 😂
So believable, not.

About to start work, be gentle with yourselves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god, this was me! I'm so so so sorry to anyone i offended with how i phrased that. I'm embarrassed and feel sick to my stomach that i worded it completely wrong and i honestly will be so much more aware of how i write things on any other posts i make. So sorry guys
I wonder if the consent issue affects AE in posting pics/vids of her daughters. Or talking about her girls' intimate personal, physical issues.

Reactions: 10
This is not even subtle made-up wank with the added 'Born in Queensland' nonsense just to make it look more 'believable' so that thick people will see it and say 'OMG they are Australian so it must be true'.
I guess Alice’s screenplay writing isn’t going so well, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I also add that we don't actually know that she is "the other woman"? According to court documents they have only been together around a year. He's been legally separated from Alice for around 18 months, though he ended the relationship almost two years ago. Alice is an unreliable narrator. She blamed his mother when they first split! It's only since she found out about Bianca last October (*before* it was announced on Instagram, btw) that she has started kicking off about being "left for a millennial."
True I nearly put it in quotes. She is "the other woman" in the sense she is now involved with a man who is separated/still legally married to someone else.
Whether she was "the other woman" when he was still with Alice is not determined. He says no, Alice retrospectively claims she was.

It must be the summer solstice or the moon or something, it’s been pure argumentative on here today. Tomorrow is a new day and we can all wake up and hope Alice has made her bed, read a good audio book and is more open to being a nicer human being.
Winter solstice in southern hemisphere plus just a couple of says past a full moon.
Gravity and the weight of tides etc. Yeah we'll blame them.

Reactions: 12
Another long time lurker here… I know it seems we are coming out of the woods. It’s just gotten so unbelievably unbelievable it’s hard to stay silent. I normally don’t need to comment because someone says exactly what I was thinking. But I decided to point out another opinion on the court hearing that I don’t believe has been mentioned. If it has, my apologies.
While I do believe Alice is putting off the hearings because she is a manipulative witch, I honestly think it has more to do with her vanity. She knows how much weight she has put on, her drinking has made her look terrible and she all around looks awful. She uses these filters and scarfs around her neck because she knows she has let herself go and is a mess. She certainly wouldn’t want to walk into court and have to face Ioan in person looking the way she does. She may be a narc, but she knows she can’t show up looking as terrible as she does. Maybe she thought she would get in shape the past 3 months and panicked when she didn’t. But she does not want him to see her in the state she’s in.
As a side note, I have never in my life seen such a vindictive, terrible, evil woman in my life. She has no concern for her girls. None and she deserves every bit of nasty karma she has coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Question: So does Alice have no ability to remove those unfavourable remarks from GFM?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.