Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
I think Claudia meant ‘not if it’s a well informed post’, there was just a word missing. I don’t believe she was saying that specific post was uninformed.

Reactions: 4
There were talks about Alice's tit parenting in the last thread (that moved so fast).

I saw a psychologist on the evening program yesterday, saying there is a worriing increase of behavioural issues and personality disorders in children, and that one of the reasons for it is possibly modern parenting.

No boundries, no trial & error, no failure allowed, no delayed gratification, no proper (really bad) consequences for their actions, no proper exclusion from groups... All of this is leaving children self-absorbed and unready to hear a NO. Even schools are too blame, and most normal parents should be a tad stricter. Alice is a whole new level, she's proud of screwing the girls up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Also I can’t state enough how grateful I am for those in here who constantly update us on the case as well as refresh our memories with the case’s past and current details (like ButterTart!), I struggle a lot with info processing and remembering tit (it’s the ADHD), so I always need reminders. And I’m just really bad with understanding judicial stuff. Thanks again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was responding to you; you said Ioan was responsible for not having a relationship with the girls, when in fact it's been Alice blocking him.

Nope. Sorry. I didn’t say that.

I said:

If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca

Maybe you got me mixed up with someone else?

jesus Alice let me enjoy my lunch lol
View attachment 1359191

he wasted too much time for a peaceful solution imo. its nuts that he apparently still tried until last week
This was his wife of many years. These are his kids. And the family law system pushes - and in some cases forces - you to try. I, too, have found myself super frustrated with the pacing. I wanted him to be more aggressive. But I also recognize there was NEVER going to be a peaceful solution with Alice involved. She wanted blood right from the start. What Ioan could or could not have done is almost irrelevant…because Alice is a selfish and sick horror. There was always going to be something that she took, twisted, magnified, and screamed about. HE LEFT HER. HOW DARE HE. That was the deciding factor on whether this would be a peaceful divorce. She was never going to let him just walk away to freedom. As much as we may be chafing at the current situation - and potentially the final solution, which may be dissatisfying - Alice was always going to be this way. This is just her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
They do, but in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, his sworn statement is all we have to go by.

What's with the John Waters moustache?
She only wishes she was as cool as John Waters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Emma T, Kenneth Branagh supposedly cheated on her very publicly, and she didn't rant or write spiteful tell-alls about Helena Bonham Carter. She just went and married a hot co-star instead. That's how to do it!
Gtbh, that’s what I expected the first spoiler to be about. Yes, a much messier situation in the beginning but so much better handled.

Reactions: 9
This was his wife of many years. These are his kids. And the family law system pushes - and in some cases forces - you to try. I, too, have found myself super frustrated with the pacing. I wanted him to be more aggressive. But I also recognize there was NEVER going to be a peaceful solution with Alice involved. She wanted blood right from the start. What Ioan could or could not have done is almost irrelevant…because Alice is a selfish and sick horror. There was always going to be something that she took, twisted, magnified, and screamed about. HE LEFT HER. HOW DARE HE. That was the deciding factor on whether this would be a peaceful divorce. She was never going to let him just walk away to freedom. As much as we may be chafing at the current situation - and potentially the final solution, which may be dissatisfying - Alice was always going to be this way. This is just her.
duck my metaphors today but I’ve always likened this to running into a brick wall—Alice being the brick wall. You can suit up in the best helmet and padding, you can run as fast and hard as you can…but you’ll still crash into it and damage no part of it. She was always the problem, and no matter what he did or how prepared he was, she was always going to stop him or find ways to punish him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't forget that the entertainment industy, and Los Angeles, are the epicenter of looking beautiful. Everyone, including 20-somethings, are constantly working to remove perceived flaws. Even the actors Alice's age look younger, thinner, have better hair & skin--the Jamie Lee Curtises of Hollywood are few and far between. So everytime she looks in the mirror, or takes a selfie, she's reminded of exactly what she doesn't look like.

I watched "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" over the weekend. I've always liked Emma Thompson, but my god, I adore her now. :love:
ooh thanks for the recommendation. Love Emma T and had read about, but forgotten this was incoming 🥰

Reactions: 5
Here's my advice for free - The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution. Currently on offer at £4.85 per bottle. My face IS as smooth as a baby's bottom, no filter.

Suck on that Alice 🤣
I use that stuff too!!! Great products and so well priced 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope she has well and truly realised by now and will come down on her accordingly. No more second chances, no more softly-softly
I think it (sadly) very much depends on how much money he has left. No lawyer does things for free. Every letter, meeting etc of this "coming down" would cost a lot. It could be that he simply cant afford too much action.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do actually want to know what she uses so I can stay the duck away from it
Chardonnay cleanser, meths as a facial peel and toner, a nice chianti moisturiser, crumbled taco face scrub and a weekly high strength dose of Bullshit for a pore refining mask. You're welcome! 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck my metaphors today but I’ve always likened this to running into a brick wall—Alice being the brick wall. You can suit up in the best helmet and padding, you can run as fast and hard as you can…but you’ll still crash into it and damage no part of it. She was always the problem, and no matter what he did or how prepared he was, she was always going to stop him or find ways to punish him.
At the risk of outing myself as a true nerd, he’s in a Kobayashi Maru scenario. It’s un-winnable. The only way to win is to change the conditions of the test itself and he’s (imo) trying to do that by seeking legal intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There were talks about Alice's tit parenting in the last thread (that moved so fast).

I saw a psychologist on the evening program yesterday, saying there is a worriing increase of behavioural issues and personality disorders in children, and that one of the reasons for it is possibly modern parenting.

No boundries, no trial & error, no failure allowed, no delayed gratification, no proper (really bad) consequences for their actions, no proper exclusion from groups... All of this is leaving children self-absorbed and unready to hear a NO. Even schools are too blame, and most normal parents should be a tad stricter. Alice is a whole new level, she's proud of screwing the girls up.
I think that's part of her whole NPD deal--she wants to be the "fun" parent. Only laughs and fun in the house, singing in the car, junk takeout for meals, you get the idea. She scolded Ioan for making the girls say "thank you", for crying out loud. And pity the poor school teacher who tries to correct one of her children--pow!

Gtbh, that’s what I expected the first spoiler to be about. Yes, a much messier situation in the beginning but so much better handled.
And she's even said that she and HBC have "made peace" with what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so now she's donating to herself and posting more lies about b in the comments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What could he have done if he was perfect and then ghosted her that requires witnesses

also we heard her side plenty, even post-TRO

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is, it strongly implies given the above that they are already coached

third parties are still a breech

PS: also yet another prove that she DOESNT want him to have the kids ever
View attachment 1359062
View attachment 1359065
Family courts reeeeally don't like it when kids are called to testify in their parents' divorce hearings. Much less in mommy's TRO hearing. Some folks consider calling the kids to the stand as child abuse in and of itself. Regardless of their age.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.