Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Sally. Though I must say that even though we are going on 22 years and I've had several long term relationship (in an 8 years long one now) I have never lived with another man since then. I can not give up my hard fought for independence. And I like being on my cell until 4 am while eating crackers in bed and petting cats. 😂

I live in a gorgeous studio apartment in a 300 year old house that has been completely redone by my landlord and I am 2 minutes from my parents.

And I am happy!

Can you ever imagine Alice being that? Never!

❤❤
After trauma and hurt, you just can't believe the importance and pure joy of being happy can you? ♥

Thank you for sharing your story with us :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When she's palming Elsie off onto Gloria or Julianna (which seems to happen an awful lot) do you think Alice cries all the time when she's not there?
No thought not. It's just when Ioan had her.
No, that makes her happy as Larry. Lie #3695926

tell me you are a Narc without telling me you are a Narc
View attachment 1359838
Liar. YOU wanted to move them away from a family network and alienated them from everyone else who could love them so you could wield your control. They only have you because of YOU.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The

The kids would never be allowed to testify, his lawyer would never allow it, and neither would a judge.
However, courts do assign law guardians here in cases this contentious. Lawyers who have volunteered with the court to represent the interests of the child. They aren't always perfect but they are trained to interview the child, independent of either party, about their home lives, abuse and parental alienation.

Alice starts trying to drag her children into a courtroom to testify and this is what will happen.

I guarantee, she will not like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well. This is awkward. Alice may have tapped out with her followers (who seem to all have horrible, cheating men in their own lives and are barely getting by) as far as donations go. 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 1360049
This is a new low isn’t it? Out of 85k followers to only have 56 come forward to donate. I really think she doesn’t care anymore about who she hurts. The girls will be dragged mercilessly. This is tantamount to abuse, allowing this freak show to trundle on like this, Alice. You’re trying to shame your ex husband by doing this. Are you trying to get him to send you money to shut you up? This is starting to look like blackmail. This is a whole new level of shitshow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
In the spirit of posting very mildly filtered selfies, here's one I took of myself recently. I've just made some small tweaks but it's essentially what I look like. I'm also submitting it to the nearest art museum so wish me luck!

IMG_20220207_111939~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81
the post about the troll is gone (it had by far the most negative reactions) but she has plenty other posts to comment on lol
View attachment 1359792
I can’t even wrap my head around the psychology of asking my 8 year old if he wants me to post some bile about his father online. She is EIGHT and desperate for your approval (as Alice well knows - it feeds her ego, for now) you complete waster of a parent. Those girls will go off the rails in their later teens and beyond thanks to Alice acting like their bitchy mate rather than their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
But it’s fine for the girls to be around Alice’s new wannabe fiancé and plan a wedding ? Their dad wants to see the children half the week which is what Alice has been begging for when it suits her flip flop agenda. No offence to Bianca, but she is incidental in this scenario. It’s between the mother and father unless the new partner is a danger (which of course Bianca isn’t).

Reactions: 19
This is a new low isn’t it? Out of 85k followers to only have 56 come forward to donate. I really think she doesn’t care anymore about who she hurts. The girls will be dragged mercilessly. This is tantamount to abuse, allowing this freak show to trundle on like this, Alice. You’re trying to shame your ex husband by doing this. Are you trying to get him to send you money to shut you up? This is starting to look like blackmail. This is a whole new level of shitshow.
My friend has a go fund me page for a new cancer treatment, set up last year (thankfully the treatment is working so far) and the rage I feel when someone like mAlice uses one for a TRO is next level.....but yeah the shame 🙊😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So the “horrible” lawyer letter is her husband wanting 50/50 custody/visiting rights (not sure of terminology)? Something she has been banging on about wanting since the beginning of time it seems, but now changes her mind about. Again. “It’s all too much” for my children to see their father 50% of the time. Get the smelling salts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm taking a break for a while Alice is so infuriating. She's wasting her life being bitter and destroying her girls mental health. You might hate your ex and his new girlfriend that can be normal but you pull your big girl panties up and get on with putting your kids first. I just can't watch this clusterfuck anymore she's never going to let it go..
Alice makes me more tolerant of the homeless guy who poops on the street right in front of me. He's actually quite agreeable in comparison. I get it.

Take the break. She's a terrible person and she gets in your head. Her behavior is so egregious the brain simply can't process it. Imagine what Ioan endured? 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you Sally. Though I must say that even though we are going on 22 years and I've had several long term relationship (in an 8 years long one now) I have never lived with another man since then. I can not give up my hard fought for independence. And I like being on my cell until 4 am while eating crackers in bed and petting cats. 😂

I live in a gorgeous studio apartment in a 300 year old house that has been completely redone by my landlord and I am 2 minutes from my parents.

And I am happy!

Can you ever imagine Alice being that? Never!

❤❤
Can't 💜 this enough. If (hopefully it doesn't happen!) my marriage ever broke down I'd take the same route.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.