Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ample assets’?? Who writes this tit? I don’t know why this has pissed me off but it has. Smutty almost. Why do the DM do this to women?
Did you notice that B was wearing the same bikini that she wore in last year's photos? How awfully tacky of her. s/ I bet AE has a bunch of designer bikinis stashed all over her house. She can start by selling those on eBay.

As for the ample language, I'm sure there is a style manual that they use: If your subject has tits, use the following adjectives: ample, bouncing, brazzer-licious, delectable, decolle-tahhhhge, super-mammary, luxuriant, teeming C-cups,...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she does look pretty nervous
gettyimages-1404290684-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1404290682-2048x2048.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-014012_Instagram.jpg

gettyimages-1404290680-2048x2048.jpg

cue the "she is totes pregnant" posts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think it’s going to be a health issue with one of the girls, or them both, or them both and Emma, or them both, Emma and Gloria.

Maybe a Pap walk and a stalker/break in attempt or a totally manageable house maintenance issue thrown in for good measure.
Can’t see her doing a pap walk. She knows what she looks like and stays indoors at all times now, hiding behind filters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What makes me really madder than i already am, is that if the MC festival had been next week or the week after then we know that that’s when the GFM would have happened. It really is despicable. I had to take a break and get out into the woods today for some sanity as I felt like banging my head against a wall repeatedly this am.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think that’s the problem. The problem is “X” aka as the Megacunt has everyone on edge. For myself I’m damned sick of people getting away with being vile and mean, and I imagine everyone else is too.
I was being just a little bit facetious! 😂 I think the summer solstice is in fact meant to make you happy! Someone needs to tell MegaCnut. 😂

I was hoping my flippancy would lighten the mood a bit, it’s gotten pretty dark and heavy in here recently (and quite rightly so because Alice’s escalating behaviour is very triggering for a large number of people, myself included - the victim of a narc in a professional capacity). I cannot stand the fact that it seems she may get away with it, and she pulls the wool over so many peoples eyes, I find that most irritating and I think that’s why the GFM has riled me up so much because it’s a prime example of her devious behaviour. I imagine she also revels in the fact she would know this annoys a large proportion of people, especially on here. I just have to 🙏 and keep my 🤞🏼 that karma is around the corner.

Anyway, B does look a little anxious and awkward on the red carpet photos. Hope she’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another long time lurker here… I know it seems we are coming out of the woods. It’s just gotten so unbelievably unbelievable it’s hard to stay silent. I normally don’t need to comment because someone says exactly what I was thinking. But I decided to point out another opinion on the court hearing that I don’t believe has been mentioned. If it has, my apologies.
While I do believe Alice is putting off the hearings because she is a manipulative witch, I honestly think it has more to do with her vanity. She knows how much weight she has put on, her drinking has made her look terrible and she all around looks awful. She uses these filters and scarfs around her neck because she knows she has let herself go and is a mess. She certainly wouldn’t want to walk into court and have to face Ioan in person looking the way she does. She may be a narc, but she knows she can’t show up looking as terrible as she does. Maybe she thought she would get in shape the past 3 months and panicked when she didn’t. But she does not want him to see her in the state she’s in.
As a side note, I have never in my life seen such a vindictive, terrible, evil woman in my life. She has no concern for her girls. None and she deserves every bit of nasty karma she has coming her way.
Yeah, that’s quite possible. I’ve done the same myself (not pulling out of DVRO hearings though I promise).
Welcome btw. I hope you stay with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would she put her hand there if she wasn’t?
Hmm
But of course...there could be no other sensible reason aside from not knowing where else to put the damn thing. I usually have a floating hand that needs occupation when I'm being photographed because awkwardness. However, under the law of tabloids, since she is a woman under 60 years old, if her hand is anywhere near her abdomen, she must be pregnant. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah it looks more like a comfort thing than anything else.
I just would never pose with my hand on my stomach unless I wanted to draw attention to it.
I think you hit the nail on the head, it gives her a place to put her arms/hand.
Didn’t think about that.

Reactions: 15
I just would never pose with my hand on my stomach unless I wanted to draw attention to it.
I think you hit the nail on the head, it gives her a place to put her arms/hand.
Didn’t think about that.
I caught myself doing it today and I’ve not been pregnant for over 2 years! Though I also have abdominal issues that means my belly is sometimes bloated and I just like resting it on top or rubbing it. 😂
I know B doesn’t but as a previous poster also said, she’s holding Ioans hand with her other hand, so where does she put it? Behind her back? fiddling with her hair? I don’t think it’s a conscious thing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think B is pregnant. Didn’t you see her in that bikini?! Flat as a pancake mun!
If this is the hand she has tremors in it’s very likely she feels self-conscious about it and doesn’t know quite what to to with it. Although, I think that might be the other hand actually. But she’d feel self-conscious in that setting anyway, esp with all that’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did you notice that B was wearing the same bikini that she wore in last year's photos? How awfully tacky of her. s/ I bet AE has a bunch of designer bikinis stashed all over her house. She can start by selling those on eBay.

As for the ample language, I'm sure there is a style manual that they use: If your subject has tits, use the following adjectives: ample, bouncing, brazzer-licious, delectable, decolle-tahhhhge, super-mammary, luxuriant, teeming C-cups,...
Display! They must be putting on a luxurious, brazzerlicious, amply busty display while showcasing their teeming c-cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is not even subtle made-up wank with the added 'Born in Queensland' nonsense just to make it look more 'believable' so that thick people will see it and say 'OMG they are Australian so it must be true'.
Yeah. Poorly written, too. I had a tough time landing on the narrative voice of that comment--is the writer being sarcastic? When and about what details? Is the writer doing the tough love bit--and where does that end and the sarcasm/hyperbole begin? Frankly, it reads like a methed-out squirrel got hold of an iPhone and decided to tell THEIR TRUTH.

As for the Born in Queensland--you're right that it seems forced and unnatural. But "Born in Queensland" has about as much resonance as "Born in Des Moines." No slight to either, just that they are odd ways to label oneself in a GFM post that has zilch to do with geography. Doesn't add much to the "trust me, I know Australian women are tramps" theme of the post. Even Americans know that labeling one's post "Born in the USA" is goofy as duck. Even though it was a song/album title. Great. You're from New Jersey and love the Boss. Unless you are on a Springsteen chat, it doesn't work. Wait. Wasn't AE born in New Jersey. Explains a lot about her aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.