Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice will keep posting things about how traumatised her kids are and how poor they are and not coping, until her followers start getting actually worried and asking questions then she will flip it all off, downplay it all and change the subject. I imagine living with her is the same. One moment she’s sobbing the next she’s dressing up in wigs and gurning into her phone
Yeah like when she laughed off saying she was suicidal 😡I think your imaginings of what living with Alice is like will forever have a special place in my heart from this day forward😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
Works both ways. No-one can say he did have an affair either.

Reactions: 16
This post is so problematic. Because she is making it clear she will not allow Ioan's girls live with him, and I assume that means even 50 perfect of the time. And she's clearly weaponized the girls, Gloria, and Gloria's family against him. This is what parental alienation looks like.

Alice has a lot of hard truths coming her way. She doesn't get to make these decisions. I believe Ioan and even Bianca will most definitely have a relationship with the girls and I see Ioan getting partial or even full custody. Because Alice doesn't appear to be setting herself up to be able to care for those girls, does she? All this time and she hasn't found any meaningful work. She even said many months ago that her then lawyer told her she needed to get a job and suggested Home Depot. No, Alice Doesn't believe she should have to work. Both parents are financially responsible for them. What's her contribution?

Edited for spelling
markup_10490~2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
When she's palming Elsie off onto Gloria or Julianna (which seems to happen an awful lot) do you think Alice cries all the time when she's not there?
No thought not. It's just when Ioan had her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
What it tells me is that he values his children’s opinions and places more importance on being able to have a decent relationship with them.

I completely understand why he would do that. I don’t think it’s that uncommon for people to lie in court documents.
Wait, we’re saying Ioan lied now? Perjury is really serious and not generally just a slap on the wrist. It’s also one of the offenses that can be brought up against you - again and again - in any court case where you testify to show that you’re a liar and that your character is flawed. It’s a crime of moral turpitude. It follows you.

Maybe I understood incorrectly, but I thought @ReturningthePearls has stated more than once that she had information we’re not privy to that she vetted and believed, and that there was no affair. I can’t speak for her, but she’s not just going off a timeline. If you don’t believe her, that’s one thing and that’s up to you. To suggest Ioan committed casual perjury is another thing entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
the post about the troll is gone (it had by far the most negative reactions) but she has plenty other posts to comment on lol
View attachment 1359792
She's telling on herself in these comments, how can an actual human being be so unaware?

"My kids ask me to a) not post photos of them or b) post photos of them, but what they want doesn't matter so I've decided they don't care because that's what's most convenient for me."

I just want to shake her, wtf is wrong with her mind?!

• Angry
  • Sick
tell me you are a Narc without telling me you are a Narc
Screenshot_20220621-184330_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
tit I just got back from work (no phones) and I've got whiplash reading all this. I can't keep up with her!

Took 100k - has no money now

Happy for 20 years - ioan abused her

He won't speak to the kids and they're heartbroken - kids don't want to speak to him

Kids laugh at yobee pics - everyone's hurt when they see them

Bogan/veneergate/succubus - would never abuse someone I don't know

B broke up three marriages - I don't even know this woman

He ran off and left us - I'm happy for them

Got covid - not got covid

Had a lawyer, going to fight - sacked the lawyer, got gagged and didn't show up

And I can't even begin with the fibro/ms parallels and the documentaries and the wine and the selfies. The lawyers must be sitting there watching this unravel on the daily thinking wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Than
Exactly this. It's quite amazing that all this time on she is still raging. And that is a choice as you say. She could decide "duck this, I'm over feeling angry, tit, upset so I'm going to take small steps forwards to feel better."

She is totally locked in a mentality that I truly think she is terrified to leave. Being angry is a safe place for her; she knows that space of negativity and believing she is a victim so attack, attack, attack. Having to come out of that means working on herself and facing her new reality and I just don't think she has the resilience or self-awareness to do that. She's sure relentless in her rage but that isn't resilience.

I'm not saying it is easy to face a future you didn't expect (more fool her with her behaviour though) but she could have a good and happy life moving forwards where she feels productive (job of some kind!) and more content. It's understandable to mourn a marriage but at some point you have to brush yourself down, pull your big girl pants up and say "ok, enough." I fear she won't ever get to a place of accepting Ioan met someone else or her part in the marriage breakdown.
Thank you for that first paragraph (in also going through a hard break up) and I needed to be reminded of that today. I'm not angry, just upset, and I really don't want to be anymore, I want to be the happy person I was before I met him (am not mAlice btw 🤣) but duck its hard at times, but you're 100% right, baby steps 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here's my advice for free - The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution. Currently on offer at £4.85 per bottle. My face IS as smooth as a baby's bottom, no filter.

Suck on that Alice 🤣
I'm not saying I'm going to Ulta today to get this, but ....

Gimme the baby butt face. :ROFLMAO: I'm all over that free advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Than

Thank you for that first paragraph (in also going through a hard break up) and I needed to be reminded of that today. I'm not angry, just upset, and I really don't want to be anymore, I want to be the happy person I was before I met him (am not mAlice btw 🤣) but duck its hard at times, but you're 100% right, baby steps 😊
It's ok to feel the way you do now as I understand your break up was quite recent. Apologies if I've got that wrong. I think it is worse to hold it in as it just bites you on the bum further down the line so be sad, upset, cry and let flow whatever other emotions you feel. Without that you can't move forward. The difference is Alice hasn't progressed in 18 months. And that is a choice. Sending you healing vibes, it is horrible to feel so hurt.

• Heart
Don't forget that the entertainment industy, and Los Angeles, are the epicenter of looking beautiful. Everyone, including 20-somethings, are constantly working to remove perceived flaws. Even the actors Alice's age look younger, thinner, have better hair & skin--the Jamie Lee Curtises of Hollywood are few and far between. So everytime she looks in the mirror, or takes a selfie, she's reminded of exactly what she doesn't look like.

I watched "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" over the weekend. I've always liked Emma Thompson, but my god, I adore her now. :love:
Did you see the pics of Jane Seymour at the Monte Carlo TV fest - she's 71 and looks god damn amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Except for the problem sticking to the script 🤣
"She carefully pulled back the mummy wrapping - and oh my God it was that husband stealing bogan ho Bianca faking another MS flair! Pour me more wine Gloria!"

Yup. Alice would be great at this. 😂😂

• Haha
Wow guys-I have never posted before-but I have read your posts. I am a nurse-and I have compassion for Alice--but she is batshit crazy--sorry to say so...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@MadBetty - if you order online at Deciem.com they have 23% off the entire The Ordinary Range from june 13 - 23. I'd also recommend their Buffet Serum and the 100% hemi squalene (HS is both for hair and face). Avoid the Vit C moisturiser though - for me it makes my skin hurt!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's ok to feel the way you do now as I understand your break up was quite recent. Apologies if I've got that wrong. I think it is worse to hold it in as it just bites you on the bum further down the line so be sad, upset, cry and let flow whatever other emotions you feel. Without that you can't move forward. The difference is Alice hasn't progressed in 18 months. And that is a choice. Sending you healing vibes, it is horrible to feel so hurt.
Oh I still get upset and definitely don't keep it in, but today I've felt down and it was a good reminder, that I need to keep on with my baby steps, so thank you.....heart break is a mother fucker! But I agree, she hasn't moved an inch in 18mths ffs! I live alone now (obvs) apart from my cat (queue the crazy cat lady jokes 😜), she doesn't, she needs to sort her bleeping life out. I've read other tattlers stories on here and they have been through way worse than she has. She just thinks that's her life of luxury is going to carry on and it's NOT! someone said it in the previous thread, that they didn't think she was still in love with Ioan, just wants the lifestyle still, I agree 100% !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.