Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules so we can keep our threads!
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking of some jobs Alice can do from home, heck - even do from her bed:

—audio book recording (Richard Armitage continued recording them through all the lockdowns)
—radio/tv advert voiceovers
—podcasting with patreon
—influencer, #ad and all that, be paid to promote items.
—french tutor via zoom
—voice actor, dubbing foreign films
—video games voiceover actor

if You’re reading this Alice, there’s no excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is Alice-related, I promise.

I felt down last night and mishandled my emotions by overdosing a second time on one of my medications. The effects of the first overdose were piled onto those of the second and the night was long, let’s just say. (So much for sobriety, yeah?) This might sound weird but I want to know more about Alice’s addiction habits and how they impact her world, and the worlds of her children.

I want to know when she hits the booze. I want to know when her source of comfort flits to a bottle of wine or (possibly) her medication. I personally have about 20 triggers—I’m not exaggerating. What are hers? When she’s in a good mood, like when she’s just posted something harmful to Ioan and hasn’t (yet) faced the consequences or been screenshotted and posted to Tattle or felt inclined to delete it? Or does she resort to drinking solely when she’s down? When she finds a new photo of Ioan and B? When she visits Tattle (because we all know she visits Tattle) and sees how many people see her bleeping game? When she feels lonely? There are so many other triggers but those are two primary ones…

I want to know how often the girls see her this way. Does she put them to bed first and then recover a precious bottle? I want to know if she hands them off to a friend’s/Gloria’s house first. I want to know if she does it while they’re awake and active in the home. I want to know if she does it in their presence—no, I mean literally, do they see her pouring herself glass after glass? I want to know what they think. I want to know what they gauge about their mother’s emotional state. If Alice only drinks when she’s sad, I want to know if they now associate alcohol with depression, as a tool strictly used by those addressing some sort of inner strife. If she also drinks when she’s happy, I want to know if they now perceive an endless, unhealthy number of glasses as a typical joy-based ritual (which would be normal if Alice didn’t partake so much). I want to know what she has told them about her drinking habits.

I want to know how they react to her when she drinks. I want to know if they’ve yet developed enough social and worldly experience to understand that what she’s doing is dangerous, to herself and to others. I want to know if they have the sense to reprimand her. I want to know if they feel helpless on the nights when they need her for something and she responds to their needs in a sloppy, perhaps almost dissociative manner from the amount of alcohol (and pills?) sloshing in her system. I want to know if they ever themselves are curious about alcohol, even if it’s just a childlike curiosity, and how that could potentially evolve over time into an alarming fixation. Because if they’ve witnessed her drinking enough times, they’re going to internalize and normalize it. I grew up normalizing a lot of my mama’s addictions, and I have quite a few of them now. The girls are at a higher risk of adopting her toxic habits in the future.

I want to know how the girls respond when they visit a friend’s house and fail to see a wasted mother looking after them. I want to know what the girls think when they observe mothers who don’t day-drink (if Alice does that, though I’m sure she does). Sure, Ioan stopped drinking, so they’re used to a father who doesn’t, but I wonder about a mother, specifically. I want to know how they feel when they witness this not-wasted mother: joyful, relieved, unaffected, frightened, uncomfortable, confused? I want to know if they ever compare Alice with other mothers in ways more meaningful than “Katy’s mom let’s her go to the movie theatre so why can’t I?!” I want to know if they internally ask themselves, “____’s mother doesn’t drink wine so why can’t mine stop?” And I wonder how they cope with it all.

I should have warned y’all that there would be a lot of questions in this post with no really answers, I’m sorry. Was just having a bad, addiction-based night and it led to all of these questions about Alice’s own addictive tendencies. I just wonder sometimes. Like, you can answer some of these questions if you want to, or you can wonder along with me if it’s something for which we haven’t yet found truth. Up to you, as always.

[For the record: I’m alright now, don’t worry. For all of last night I was slurring my speech, puking, hallucinating, shaking from restlessness. I didn’t tell my parents anything, I didn’t want them to know and freak out. There’s a doctor a few neighborhoods over who said I was a little too close to hospitalization for comfort, but that the worst is over.
I’m currently smoking in the back garden grass with coffee—there’s some heavy mind fog going on, I keep turning my head from left to right like a weirdo, more restlessness, some twitching, and my legs feel really hot and pins-and-needles-y but it’s MUCH better than what it was, so yay. I gotta work on my coping habits, I know…]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Woof. Sending her followers to harass some random commenter. Thinking people are jealous of her. This is paranoid delusion.

CA2AFB3A-73DA-41CC-BA9F-5512F9D1A987.jpeg

Also we all know what your daily life is like because you won’t shut up about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
For the record, the last person who told me “You’re just jealous” had just gotten her period. Like this is pathetic grade-school nonsense, does she ACTUALLY think ANYONE is jealous of her Muppet Show of a life?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Woof. Sending her followers to harass some random commenter. Thinking people are jealous of her. This is paranoid delusion.

View attachment 1359039
Amanda is spot on. Alice had far more opportunities handed to her than most, had a longer adolescence than most and threw it all at the wall. She has two lovely daughters. Get a job and your temporary issues are over. It’s very simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I btw find it interesting that she specifies that the kids will never be within 100 m of Bianca, it's what she is not allowed legally to be (and probably will be for many years, if not forever), and yet again shows how much she sees those kids as possessions

also
vKDxW0q.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The selfies are so so embarrassing, especially at her age. Even 20 year olds posing for photos and needing the likes from them makes me cringe, but at her age it’s mortifying, and the levels of 2nd hand embarrassment for the girls ☹

I feel like Alice is caught in a trauma response loop. All of the comments she makes which are along the lines of:
•tattle spies
•who are you, you know too much
•I think you’re Bianca

and then rallying her troops to ‘block’, ‘ignore’ like she’s a general leading a war, which I actually think she thinks she is. She’s in constant conflict with someone at all times. She also doesn’t see that she is the ONLY person at war; whilst a lot of us can be angered by her behaviour, WE are not angry or fighting against her. I don’t think Yo would see himself at war either, he just wants to see his kids and have her leave them alone. Her fight or flight response is on loop. I’m repeating myself here but it’s so damaging for those girls to be living with her and her behaviours, it breaks my heart.

Separately, I’m a huge true crime aficionado and have spent more hours than I could possibly count immersed in it and various related topics. The American justice system is not fair, the amount of mostly poor, black men who are sitting in jail or have been executed for crimes they didn’t commit is a horror story which isn’t talked about enough. I think the term white privilege can sometimes be thrown about too casually, but Alice, as a white woman who compared to most people has lived an utterly charmed life, and who has actually, demonstrably committed the crime she is accused of, turning around and saying she is being persecuted by the system is the epitome of white privilege and I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out more for this. Above anything else aside from her abuse of Yo and the girls, this makes me want her put in the bin so very hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So Ioan is not allowed to ever be happy again because Alice will always be unhappy? LOL
2022_06_21_11_31_28_Alice_Evans_aliceevansgruff_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

PS: why is it hurting her if she is over him

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know she’s deviating as usual but what’s her point here?

Nothing screams innocence like harassing random Instagram people rather than providing facts and evidence. 🙄
I think she thinks this is a Bianca sock and is setting out to prove it (yawn).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking of some jobs Alice can do from home, heck - even do from her bed:

—audio book recording (Richard Armitage continued recording them through all the lockdowns)
—radio/tv advert voiceovers
—podcasting with patreon
—influencer, #ad and all that, be paid to promote items.
—french tutor via zoom
—voice actor, dubbing foreign films
—video games voiceover actor

if You’re reading this Alice, there’s no excuse.
Omg she would be AMAZING at audiobooks! Seriously. Seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Good luck doing a recap of the last thread 😂
Thread recap (lol):
Alice still refuses to get job.
Alice deleted her Twitter.
Alice kicked off on Instagram, repeatedly, including posting a photo of a letter from Ioans lawyer telling her she's broken the TRO.
Alice finally started that GoFundMe we've been predicting for months, proving that she's the Grifty McGrifterson we always suspected.
lol, ok, both of these things happened in the thread before last, I have no concept of time when it comes to Alice.
According to Alice she is simultaneously paying and not paying Gloria.
Errrr yeah just loads of generic Alice-style fuckery tbf.

Oh and I&B went to Monaco for a film festival thing and both looked amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1359039
Also we all know what your daily life is like because you won’t shut up about it.
I thought she was at rock bottom, lowest of the low, cheated on, left by her husband completely out of the blue (as we all know she had such a perfect marriage) for a younger model who he was now spending all their money on, careerless and unable to work due to having to provide 24/7 care to school-age children who also have a nanny, victimised and unfairly gagged by nasty lawyers, penniless and unable to feed her children, in chronic pain and now suffering with long Covid, etc... Yes, much to be jealous of there.

I envy her absolute delusion and sense of entitlement, that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.