Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see anything in those that implied that Alice wants Ioan back.
I think she wants her old life back. She can make do without the movie-star husband as long as she gets enough of his money to keep her in the style to which she is accustomed, in her nice house with money in the bank and ubereats on speed dial.

Reactions: 21
Walking through an airport that is always full of paps is not groading Alice. They are free to use airports as they so wish. That is victim blaming. How do you suppose they get to Monte Carlo?
Besides that, Alice has been setting The Daily Mail on them for months.

Somewhere amber heard is sat there thinking "wow Alice this is too much. Leave the poor guy alone" 🤣
This may be one of my favorite posts of all time. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wake up! is exactly what I want to scream at her too even though I know it’d be like screaming at a wall (and pleading with/shouting at her seems to make her worse). No doubt this person will be called a troll for pointing out the truth. If someone tells you the truth and you fly off the handle every time what hope is there for that person?

I don’t have a Gloria so am off to deal with my children and then work but see you all later. Stay stoic ✊

He is divorcing you, why would he want or need to speak to you? There are various app and ways of handling childcare without him having a relationship with you you deranged woman. As always she mentions herself before her children in that message. Also why does she need an overnight nanny to work? You aren’t Julia Roberts you could do bit parts of something and not need to be away for any length of time (seeing as you already have a day nanny). Or *shock horror* use the half a week Ioan wants to have his children (so another lie she made about him not wanting to see his children) to work? Solved your non issue for you.

Right, really need to go this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding the Bulgari watch - Ioan bought it for her. She won’t sell it for sentimental reasons. I understand that. Despite all the control issues, and I know she liked the status of being married to Ioan, I think she genuinely loved him. I know some people disagree with that view on here, but within the anger she is grieving for her lost love. For long time readers, someone pointed out that when she posted something on Instagram, a shot of her laptop was in the corner, and taped to it was a loved up picture of her and Ioan in happier times. This was far far into the process. She is a mix of anger, heartbreak, humiliation, regret, hurt and worry. But Alice’s default is always rage.

Not defending the GFM, totally out of order. Or any of her abusive behaviour. Or her in general!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bianca must never sleep! She was married. Diagnosed with MS. In and out of hospitals with treatment. Surgery for her neck and back. Then she changed careers and probably met Ioan on Harrow.

And she's only 29!!! When did she fit in breaking up three marriages???

Honestly, I now admire her more. 😂
Dont forget relentlessly trolling mAlice online and setting up sock accounts!

• Haha
Regarding the Bulgari watch - Ioan bought it for her. She won’t sell it for sentimental reasons. I understand that. Despite all the control issues, and I know she liked the status of being married to Ioan, I think she genuinely loved him. I know some people disagree with that view on here, but within the anger she is grieving for her lost love. For long time readers, someone pointed out that when she posted something on Instagram, a shot of her laptop was in the corner, and taped to it was a loved up picture of her and Ioan in happier times. This was far far into the process. She is a mix of anger, heartbreak, humiliation, regret, hurt and worry. But Alice’s default is always rage.

Not defending the GFM, totally out of order. Or any of her abusive behaviour. Or her in general!
I don’t think it’s as simple as a lost love

Alice did what a lot of emotional vampires types do, and placed absolutely all responsibility for her happiness onto him after she lost her mum and then her dad remarried. Alice made Ioan completely responsible for her in every way, financially, all her moods, her health, her happiness. But she wasn’t happy with him, on many occasions when he wasn’t living up to her fantasy idea of what he should do or say. He wasn’t allowed opinions that didn’t match hers or her ego, and she didn’t have any love or respect for his feelings. Her social media addiction and his distress about this is a prime example. She is looking back now with rose tinted glasses that she had a sexy, good looking husband, the status of a HW wife, money and someone to try to fill the large gaping emotional hole she has inside her (no pun intended). She doesn’t miss Ioan as a person, she doesn’t like him, she likes what he represented. She has forgotten all the things she tried to change about him and how little respect she had for all his ‘weaknesses’.

I sold all my jewellery some years back to pay for car repairs, it’s normal to do so when you are in desperate times and I don’t think it’s an unreasonable expectation when you are desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I have read that GFM message a few times now and it is without a doubt Alice imo. She is trying to set up this narrative to get people to turn against Bianca. It has to be Alice becos she says she had Alice speak to the other 2 woman also. More narrative building
I think it’s definitely her.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s as simple as a lost love

Alice did what a lot of emotional vampires types do, and placed absolutely all responsibility for her happiness onto him after she lost her mum and then her dad remarried. Alice made Ioan completely responsible for her in every way, financially, all her moods, her health, her happiness. But she wasn’t happy with him, on many occasions when he wasn’t living up to her fantasy idea of what he should do or say. He wasn’t allowed opinions that didn’t match hers or her ego, and she didn’t have any love or respect for his feelings. Her social media addiction and his distress about this is a prime example. She is looking back now with rose tinted glasses that she had a sexy, good looking husband, the status of a HW wife, money and someone to try to fill the large gaping emotional hole she has inside her (no pun intended). She doesn’t miss Ioan as a person, she doesn’t like him, she likes what he represented. She has forgotten all the things she tried to change about him and how little respect she had for all his ‘weaknesses’.

I sold all my jewellery some years back to pay for car repairs, it’s normal to do so when you are in desperate times and I don’t think it’s an unreasonable expectation when you are desperate.
Don’t disagree with any of that. Love is complicated. I don’t agree she is in desperate times money wise (yet). She started the GFM to show that she was reduced to begging whilst he was living it up in Monaco. She had that diarised for a while.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
apparently she is “really suffering atm” . Is this becos I and B went off to Monaco? She was so chipper last week too.

• Haha
She thinks it would finish his career if she proved he cheated on his wife. Well it didn't harm Brad Pitt much. People have been having affairs for years. It doesn't end a career.
Paul Newman, Tom Hanks, I could go on and on, these two were just the first to pop into my head. Their careers soared after cheating on their wives and leaving them and their small children for the women they were having an affair with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah, I think we all have different ideas of what love is. I couldn’t ever bring myself to write disparaging Instagram captions about someone I loved. Or anyone, actually, for that matter.

• Heart
I wonder if the consent issue affects AE in posting pics/vids of her daughters. Or talking about her girls' intimate personal, physical issues.
I wish she wouldn’t discuss stuff like that about her girls online. It’s not right. I nearly fell out with my best mate a few years back when she posted intimate details of her teenage son’s emergency circumcision on Facebook. My boys who were at the same school told me the kid was dragged terribly. I as gently as I could told my friend she might want to take it down. She was furious ‘it’s my son, I will say what I want’ blah blah. She did take it down though but the damage was done. So Alice, you are always saying it your page to post what you want, well do that but leave your girls out of it!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So how is she going to delay this PRO hearing beyond 2 August? She can't go to the final hearing on custody and financial matters with a DVRO.
What's the plan? Other than mafia tactics to get Ioan to drop it?
If she doesn't attend then will the hearing go ahead without her?

Reactions: 6
Paul Newman, Tom Hanks, I could go on and on, these two were just the first to pop into my head. Their careers soared after cheating on their wives and leaving them and their small children for the women they were having an affair with.
Tom Hanks?? No, please say it isn’t so

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She does look nervous! I’d be pooping my Pants with all those photographers around tbh. Also she hasn’t perfect the Hollywood pose yet, crossed ankles, hand on hip or one hand in the hair/ear area. She will learn (says me the red carpet expert!!)

Why would she put her hand there if she wasn’t?
Hmm
A covering mechanism. Nerves. Imho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she wouldn’t discuss stuff like that about her girls online. It’s not right. I nearly fell out with my best mate a few years back when she posted intimate details of her teenage son’s emergency circumcision on Facebook. My boys who were at the same school told me the kid was dragged terribly. I as gently as I could told my friend she might want to take it down. She was furious ‘it’s my son, I will say what I want’ blah blah. She did take it down though but the damage was done. So Alice, you are always saying it your page to post what you want, well do that but leave your girls out of it!!
When she talks about the oldest one's period. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ah man, just woke up to ten pages which I've caught up on and will now have to a) be in work on time and b) actually do some work, I was hoping for a 50 page extravaganza! #disappointed come on mAlice don't let me down.

As for the comments regarding seeing him, this is why she won't let him see the kids she wants to see him, she says see his face and hear his voice once in a while ... er sorry love that ship has sailed, in fact you my dear doused it in petrol set it alight and adrift .. why the bloody hell would he want to be abused in a face to face situation....

As for B being the other woman, if there is true love in a relationship then no head would be turned you can't break something that doesn't already have cracks. mAlice manipulative behaviour in demanding he comes back in the pandemic and general in his face filming and berating will have been the cracks, regardless of B the wheel was already in motion and his mind made up.

He won't be seeing the kids because unless he picks them up she won't let him, he might aswell get on with life and trying to find work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.