Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
Oh, come on! Ray Winstone, Brendan Gleeson, Tom Wilkinson, Pete Postlethwaite? I presume because they're British or Irish, they're less well known in the USA. As a Trekkie, Scott Bakula is well known to me, also through Quantum Leap and NCIS: New Orleans. Stacy Keach I mainly remember because he got imprisonment in the UK for trying to smuggle cocaine in his luggage.
Yeah, I side-eyed quite a few of his selections, but for some of those people I wasn't thinking, 'Oh that guy', I was thinking 'Who's that guy?'

Reactions: 2

Humbugged

ooh thanks for the recommendation. Love Emma T and had read about, but forgotten this was incoming 🥰
With Daryl McCormack (Aram) from Wheel of Time where he will spend much most of his next 4 years with Maria Doyle Kennedy as his grandmother

ThePoutPoutFish

This is true. But he didn't have to say anything about when his relationship with Bianca started to get the TRO. He has sworn a document under penalty of perjury.
To say there is no evidence is not true...this is sworn evidence. Ok it's his word against hers- but sworn evidence is evidence.
What it tells me is that he values his children’s opinions and places more importance on being able to have a decent relationship with them.

I completely understand why he would do that. I don’t think it’s that uncommon for people to lie in court documents.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

previously suggested:
- post #796
Hey, Cont y Môr (since that’s what you’ve made yourself with that avatar 😜). I’ve been wondering about this. Is there a way we can jump to specific messages once we know the number, or do we just have to scroll? Thanks

• Wow

Hangoninthere

It hasn't been two years, and they had an informal arrangement in place where the girls went to him a couple of times a week until Ella refused to go last spring. Elsie was seeing him until he left to shoot a TV movie in France last August. When he got back in November, he was supposed to resume seeing them and according to her, was supposed to have had them over the holidays for a few days, but she stopped that from happening. So the breakdown in child arrangements is solely due to her, and has been going on since the beginning of December. Still a long time, but not two years.

If you haven't read the request for the TRO, the 113 page document, it's worth spending time with. You will see what he has actually tried to do and how she has behaved in her own words.
I meant 2 years to get legal agreement. No one can depend on the other parent to continue informal agreements especially when they know what the other parent is like. I amnot saying the breakdown isnt due to A. It totally is but sadly for most couples playing nice re child arrangements doesn't always work

ThePoutPoutFish

I was responding to you; you said Ioan was responsible for not having a relationship with the girls, when in fact it's been Alice blocking him.

Nope. Sorry. I didn’t say that.

I said:

If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca

Maybe you got me mixed up with someone else?