Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilDill

I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
I don't mean to be cruel, but if you're handing over cash to a "famous" actress, who has a Hollywood house with a pool, a full-time nanny and enough free time to spend all day on social media, then you're a fucking idiot. What is wrong with these people? 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
oh cmon. she must be trolling now
View attachment 1345913
Oh fuck no. She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.

PS for new people I have successfully had breast cancer surgery and treatment the past two years and I will take her down. Someone confides they have terminal cancer and suddenly it will be Ioan's fault if she hypothetically gets it?

No. Just no.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

curious km

Chatty Member
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine)
D79A6814-7200-454F-8A46-875C056C3EE1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

welp

VIP Member
I only now realized that this comment from last night
rP1qHqN.png

happened only about 12 hours after I posted this
zXtyKsW.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I just want all of you to know that no matter how this turns out, I too will always love and re bf never every one of you. :love:

A6B3CF5D-9CA1-476C-9C2C-5CA4D712E7C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: I don't think I've ever 'hated' a person I don't know.

Eh, Bianca? Trump? The Hoarsewhisperer? IG fans? Tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
all this fuckin nonsense 😩 meanwhile leon is sippin on a margarita in the bahamas readin her tweets and sayin “this is why we broke up” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve woke the mimsy munchkins laughing at that picture. What the actual fuck?? She thinks that’s attractive and her best photo? Hahahahahahaha
What an absolute fud.
Alice, Ioan is never coming back, it’s over.
You are not his wife, you are not an actress, you’re barely a mother, you’re about to be homeless and you’re the thickest cunt in the room except when your bro is there.
You are not doing well.
You really need to screw the nut, get sober, some parenting lessons and a wash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Her January tweet. Yes, Alice, we CAN believe he left because you were abusive and also insane. These past days with your destructive tweeting have reinforced it.
View attachment 1348181

Victims of abuse learn to hide the truth of what's happening at home. Everything I have seen of Alice's behavior thus far, and especially this past week, tells me home was not a safe place.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think she is writing a sequel to the Christmas Card.
It's called The Flower Card.
It's about a made up greeting attached to some birthday flowers which 100% proves that she's not an abuser, ok???
It's going to win loads of Oscars and shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43