Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that show up on the court list? I just checked and it has no further updates.
How would we know if stuff is happening?
Any documents they want filed with the court or other legal documents. Any documents setting time in front of the court for whatever motions they wish to bring before the court.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah she says every day off. So she flew home on weekends or when they had breaks. Yeah I can understand wanting to see kids on days off and also it would piss them off. Difficult.
She also had to fit that around shagging a costar. Allegedly, according to industry gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah she says every day off. So she flew home on weekends or when they had breaks. Yeah I can understand wanting to see kids on days off and also it would piss them off. Difficult.
It must have been difficult. Her kids would have been very young. Live-in nanny?

Reactions: 9
She’s obviously used every filter going, but it’s the one that seems to change the shape of the eyes that makes her look really weird IMO.
Filters can not cover up her seething anger and hatred. It's palpable looking at this picture.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
1B3952ED-B1E4-425E-A1D2-906560A4C836.jpeg

Does this mean the NZ wannabe lawyer, brother, FM have all let her down. Has she finally realised she followed dodgy advice?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
wait, the trolls will be in the screenplay? Guys, we made it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The pictures she posts of herself genuinely, legitimately scare me. She looks like an evil witch. Which is actually totally apt of course.

I wonder if the unedited versions would be more or less frightening 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is another beauty. Ioan obviously had to do discovery as did JD. This is where they tip your life upside down and look for anything wrong with you. Leon did this discovery and found nothing. Ioan was squeaky clean. That meant Leon had nothing. It wasn’t about money, it was about fact that Ioan has done nothing wrong.

9BD17C6F-5C67-47AF-9E96-C3CCB1DA204C.jpeg

edit.. I didn’t follow the JD trial, I saw bits of it. The bad text messages that were sent. They probably Came up from discovery. They look into every single email and message you send.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry. I would have an emergency hearing set this week for enforcement of visitation with his children, if I were Ioan. It can be a public place. But enough is enough.
Ioan should have done that months ago - I have no idea why the hell he’s waited so long? It’s always troubled me, The longer you don’t have contact the more difficult reunification is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont know what's worse: Lying about being so attached to your kids (Ioan claimed he has spend weeks alone with them so it's probably a lie) or admitting that you are CRAZY unprofessional (and that's why she has no career)

no matter how much you supposedly "love" your kids, it's no excuse to not work. But she makes every excuse of the world to not work. Sickening.

Reactions: 28
it’s comments like this that just make lose all hope for some humans. Imagine the inflated sense of self this will give mAlice when she reads that 🤢🤮 “you are the epitome of what it means to be special” 🤢 JFC

272DF204-095B-4461-AA57-221F1239482C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
CE93DADF-6A46-449D-B6C8-11F2C38E53E1.jpeg

I can't get over this. Is this what she wants to look like? She looks like what I used to do to my Sims when I was a child.

I'm sure people with more knowledge of filters can breakdown what she's done, but the nose has been slimmed, the eyes not really enlarged but STRETCHED, the eyebrows/crow feet area lifted up.

it’s comments like this that just make lose all hope for some humans. Imagine the inflated sense of self this will give mAlice when she reads that 🤢🤮 “you are the epitome of what it means to be special” 🤢JFC

View attachment 1346671
I feel like these people are either taking the piss or are pathologically desperate to be noticed that they go over the top to get a crumb of recognition from someone with a profile.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.