Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m pretty sure everyone is raging deep down right now but I’m saying this really for the sake of my own tendency to split:

Going forward, if you EVER find yourself feeling a single OUNCE of sympathy for Alice, just remember that she is actively trying to prevent this and is currently succeeding at it:

F1B0FF8A-187D-41CD-A36B-5E6CB4E52F5A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Shylock

I always appreciate you posting this xx
It’s important to take a break from the threads and the drama that surrounds Alice sometimes. Be mindful that she is triggering and a spoiled greeting-faced brat.
As the son of an abusive, alcoholic b*stard who beat 7 shades of sh*T out of me, my Mam and twin sister, I appreciate you posting this. He was not only physically violent but isolated us from our other family members. If they visited, he sat in the kitchen drinking tea, nice as pie watching my Mam in case she gave anything away. Eventually my sister and I confided in our uncle and we were eventually free of this evil man. Alice Evans disturbs me greatly. She uses chronic pain as a badge of honour. I suffer from this and I find her disingenuous. What she is doing to her children on a public forum is nothing short of DV, albeit without the fists that my father used. Thank you 🙏🏻 .

• Heart
  • Sad
Currently searching my house for the fkin Tardis because I think I’ve travelled back in time. How can she still be so vile and vicious, in exactly the same place she was 18 months ago? She must be exhausted, I know I am!

• Heart
  • Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-06-15-17-48-02-795_com.twitter.android.jpg

Blocked on all fronts, but why Alice? Hint, check the 113 pages of evidence. If you had just calmed your tits he would be happily co-parenting with you right now I'm sure, instead you ranted and raved at him and complained that he was teaching your children to say thank you.

• Haha
  • Angry

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m currently reading Marcus Rashford book with my son. Why? He’s only 24 years old, talented, plays premier football, he actively campaigns against racism, child poverty and homelessness. He is a political activist and philanthropist who drives change. He set up “in the box” essentials for homeless people then personally handed them out over Xmas. He doesn’t need to do this as he makes his money from kicking a ball. He has provided school meals to 4 million kids who otherwise wouldn’t eat. He has personally set out to make sure disadvantaged kids eat in the UK. Like wtf Alice have you done to write a book.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The thing I dont get about Alice is, okay, she keeps saying she has nothing to lose, okay, fair enough.

Then she really acts like somebody that has nothing to lose.

And then she deletes, deactivates etc.

I mean if you are a all bitch about it, at least stick to it instead of restarting the loop all the time ffs

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion by @Snotbuster

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

TRO is extended until the new hearing date on August 2nd (Alice's birthday) because Alice didnt turn up after dropping her lawyer the day before the hearing because all lawyers of California conspired against her. She has admitted to plan to escape to the Uk (essentially abducting her kids) in order to circumvent the pretty much inevitable Permanent Restraining Order and does also want to prevent both the sell of the house and reunification attempts between Ioan and the kids (while simultanously claiming that Ioan doesnt want them). She is moaning about running out of money despite paying a nanny "to love" the kids. And she delivered her big evidences yesterday in the court of twitter instead of the real one: love letters from Ioan (yes). Basically she kicked off like in the good old days after claiming two days ago that she "moved on".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I was going to post something today about the idea of Alice getting psychiatric help but while I was catching up in the 20+ pages since I went to sleep I found @Arctic Ocean had hit on a lot of the points I was going to make (quote from last thread):

Fully agree with what others have said – she will never move on, she will never get over this. I am the furthest thing from an expert, but what I’ve seen so far makes me doubt that any amount of therapy can effect an actual change here. Perhaps certain meds might take her mania down a notch, but once she stops taking them, it’s all back to square one. For therapy to be successful, you need to want help; Alice, however, steadfastly believes that she is some modern-day Joan of Arc, fighting the good fight - only she fights it for herself and absolutely no one else. She is in the right. She is the normal one. Everyone else is either a demented FUCKO out to get her or a loyal Evansian who serves as an emotional crutch or a momentary ego boost. She doesn’t need help, so why should she want it?
Likewise, I'm no expert but I fully agree that someone has to be in a place to accept help and acknowledge that is needed and that just doesn't seem possible here.

Alice is always right. She is smarter than doctors, lawyers, judges and psychiatrists. It's not even her fault when she crashes her car into someone else. She tells black people how they should act. Estranged from so many people but always the other person's fault. Always the smartest person in the room.

She is just exhausting.

• Heart
“I’m gonna write a BOOK and a SCREENPLAY about my heartache and I’m gonna start a BLOG and I’m gonna make a PODCAST and I’m gonna run for PRESIDENT and when I win I’m gonna write my INAUGURATION SPEECH about it and EVERYONE will know I am a SAD, LONELY EX with NO JOB and NO DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Also she’s been begging for a go fund me for a while. Absolutely nobody took her up on it. Not even her beggy brother (according to Alice). Cameos? Did she do twenty? Always late, always below par and always had a dig at Ioan. The bags, wow the bags, most of that was utter horse shit and put in the bin. She will never be an actress again, she’s too volatile and unprofessional. Keep showing your ass Alice, you did it all to yourself.
She’s down to the dregs of society hand clapping and cajoling her on for their own fun. They all seem to be bitter losers with a grudge.
Troglodyte 1-“Well my ex husband…”
Troglodyte 2-“You go girl…”
She’s lost the fan club and I have a macabre fascination with the logic of those people, show what you have or shut up about it. You were happy to go after Ioan for the last 18 months. If you can turn on someone you supported for years like that, well, hmmm?
"My divorce is just like yours Alice!"
Really Karen? Eighteen months on and your movie star (relatively) husband still paying for your maid? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ioan is a good looking man. He has an interesting career. Alice knows she has lost a good one, she will never have another Ioan in her life again. She has fucked up big time. She knows it. She should be beating herself up, but she is lashing out at everyone else.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s researching how to be a lawyer by watching tv shows or asking on Instagram isn’t she? Omg she’s Alky McBeal(ing)

• Haha
  • Heart