Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! 😂 I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to duck that up for him? 🤔
Well, I’m obviously not positive this was the reason at all but this did happen. Malice was slated to play another immortal who was going to be Henry’s love interest in the second season. Anyone think she demanded for Ioan to get her a role on Forever? Me! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok this is funny

she posted this now
Screenshot_20220615-215548_Twitter.jpg

well previously (now deleted) this was her reply to this
Screenshot_20220615-184046_Twitter.jpg

She wants to unlock her account. thats why she does this but is she not realizing how pointless this is?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She has a British home? Kept that quiet.
I don't think she does. She is referring to her homeland ie England. Unless she is considering moving in with her dad and the evil step mother!

Has she told them yet or will she just arrive on their doorstep like she did before, uninvited??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing she is most upset about is Ioan trying to reunify with his kids

let. that. sink
View attachment 1345421
yes, that has totally killed career before (though others didnt had nutty ex-wives lying about them)
View attachment 1345431
Well, since Alice introduced me to Ioan via her hate campaign I have made a point of checking out his work & he was/is def' the talent in that marriage. So far - Harrow, Forever, Liar, King Arthur, Another Life, Warriors, etc :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's what happens when you keep firing your attorneys. They still have to be paid and you still have no conclusion of the matter you asked them to handle for you.
No one can move on until Alice moves on!!
And she's going nowhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
oh cmon. she must be trolling now
View attachment 1345913
Oh duck no. She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.

PS for new people I have successfully had breast cancer surgery and treatment the past two years and I will take her down. Someone confides they have terminal cancer and suddenly it will be Ioan's fault if she hypothetically gets it?

No. Just no.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Does she really want to hawk her divorce woes on Loose Women when she could use her languages to earn a living, for instance?!
The answer to that is yes I'm afraid. That said, with a criminal record looming I don't think they would have her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
I saw that and found it very strange. Were there people who actually gave her money? They don’t seem that well off anyway. What were they thinking?

Where is this from pls?
Twitter

Reactions: 7
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Gloria?

is that you?

We’re here for you hun ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she doing some kind of twitter/insta self-AMA (ask me anything) where she posts questions she wants to answer, and then answers them? Are there actual real humans interacting with her?
That's what I was thinking. The drawerful of socks have come out to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
This is the second time now they’ve apparently reacted to one of my posts.

just call me ‘The Monkey Whisperer’, y’all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.