Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all this fuckin nonsense 😩 meanwhile leon is sippin on a margarita in the bahamas readin her tweets and sayin “this is why we broke up” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.
I read about narcs feigning cancer in order to start GoFundMes. Needless to say the money gets spent on expensive clothes and holidays.

If AE was actually poor, I could see her pulling this stunt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've decided that from now on, I'm going to read Alice's tweets as acting exercises where she plays both roles.
She has been doing this from the very beginning of this shitshow too. I always thought it sounds like the other person”sock” is interviewing her. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Were there people who actually gave her money? They don’t seem that well off anyway. What were they thinking?
They were running IG's fanclub on FB. They organised giveaways etc so as @welp said that costs money.

I am glad one of them apologised. That takes humility. Something nAlice should do too, but never will. Narc 101.

Reactions: 20
You know, @claudiarocks, at first glance, this looked like a demonic Goth Hello Kitty to me! 👿

View attachment 1345615
I'd be embarrassed to admit I'd made that to sell, fair enough if it was for herself but to sell it and say its not "too" expensive? It's plastic cabochons which cost 20p each, glue gunned on to a cheap bag. I wish I could show you guys some if the stuff I make, I have an Etsy store (it's closed at the moment) and I make bespoke hair bands and bows ect, mainly used to be for boutique stores which sold designer girls clothing to match specific outfits but I began making "pop culture" type ones for adults featuring things like Pennywise from It and also the Shining Twins). It took me a long time to learn how to make things professionally, and I also studied art and textile design and make cosplay costumes (I made an Oogie Boogie ballgown type skirt, boned laced corset and jacket last Halloween for a comic con but it was cancelled so I I've a few bits to finish and I'll be wearing it to this year's, the hood lights up green 😂). If I'm allowed to post some pics of things I haven't shared online elsewhere which won't in any way identify (that's if anyone even cares to want to see any of it) I can show how things *should* be made.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My uncle had ‘I am a cider drinker’ played at his funeral. The whole congregation joined in. It was epic😀❤
I know that one! And something about a combine harvester...I gained this knowledge from a brief shagfest relationship with a Bristol guy. Name not Tone so it was totally safe ;)

BTW yes @Caroline Of Brunswick it is a bit toasty here but not as bad as Madrid which is something silly like 44c. We have plenty of sea around too in case Alice turns up...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd be embarrassed to admit I'd made that to sell, fair enough if it was for herself but to sell it and say its not "too" expensive? It's plastic cabochons which cost 20p each, glue gunned on to a cheap bag. I wish I could show you guys some if the stuff I make, I have an Etsy store (it's closed at the moment) and I make bespoke hair bands and bows ect, mainly used to be for boutique stores which sold designer girls clothing to match specific outfits but I began making "pop culture" type ones for adults featuring things like Pennywise from It and also the Shining Twins). It took me a long time to learn how to make things professionally, and I also studied art and textile design and make cosplay costumes (I made an Oogie Boogie ballgown type skirt, boned laced corset and jacket last Halloween for a comic con but it was cancelled so I I've a few bits to finish and I'll be wearing it to this year's, the hood lights up green 😂). If I'm allowed to post some pics of things I haven't shared online elsewhere which won't in any way identify (that's if anyone even cares to want to see any of it) I can show how things *should* be made.
I want to see. Those ComicCon costumes are out of this world. Please Show and Tell if you are allowed to.

Reactions: 9
If I'm allowed to post some pics of things I haven't shared online elsewhere which won't in any way identify (that's if anyone even cares to want to see any of it) I can show how things *should* be made.
Hell yeah, show us what you got!

Reactions: 11
Oh duck no. She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.

PS for new people I have successfully had breast cancer surgery and treatment the past two years and I will take her down. Someone confides they have terminal cancer and suddenly it will be Ioan's fault if she hypothetically gets it?

No. Just no.
She has to turn everything back to her, that reply to the poor lady was just so woefully inadequate.

• Angry
  • Sad
I love that she put the word divorce in quotation marks, like it's not legitimate or real. I can see her doing air quotes around it and saying, "I'm 'divorced' now." Like it's a phantom occurrence.

And Alice, babe, he's not chasing TROs and DVROs. He's chasing ONE PRO that will hopefully make you shut your gob and stop defaming him and Bianca. It's not much to ask. But hey, if you keep breaking the restraining order, at least you won't have to worry about where you will live or what you'll eat. I hear jail food isn't great but at least you won't have to get off your ass to prepare it. Oh, and saying you have to delete stuff before making your social media public again is consciousness of guilt, hon. Lawyers love that tit!
Agreed, (y) not to mention if she had agreed to a collaborative divorce there would be a lot more $$$ in the pot but one person kept bleeping that up & delaying & it wasn't Ioan so she really should STFU. witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've decided that from now on, I'm going to read Alice's tweets as acting exercises where she plays both roles.
God you’re really bleeping funny… 😂😂😂👏🏻😘

I don't think she does. She is referring to her homeland ie England. Unless she is considering moving in with her dad and the evil step mother!

Has she told them yet or will she just arrive on their doorstep like she did before, uninvited??
Your receipts here 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
I know that one! And something about a combine harvester...I gained this knowledge from a brief shagfest relationship with a Bristol guy. Name not Tone so it was totally safe ;)

BTW yes @Caroline Of Brunswick it is a bit toasty here but not as bad as Madrid which is something silly like 44c. We have plenty of sea around too in case Alice turns up...
Don’t let her swim in that sea as I’m coming over there is September. The thought of being in water that Alice has been in fills me with dread!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.