Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe they genuinely love each other so that kind of performative bullshit isn’t needed.
I think he just went along with Alice's baby talk crap because she would explode if he didn't. Bet a lot of the things he did was to appease that mountain troll. She is exhausting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Or maybe they genuinely love each other so that kind of performative bullshit isn’t needed.
I think you're right. The note from the airport read like CYA. If you actually like the person you're with, you have fewer scripts to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s obviously used every filter going, but it’s the one that seems to change the shape of the eyes that makes her look really weird IMO.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A book AND a screenplay? Oh my.
But wait? I’m confused didn’t the warthog say he wants reunification therapy for the girls ? Which is it you dumb twit hiding behind filters (which I’m pretty sure is the visual equivalent of “lying”)? She is INSANE! He just didn’t want a family with you raging and stumbling about drunk on SM highs and cheap wine. I can’t imagine how much longer she can keep most people fooled with this. She is a spinning broken record of alleged wrongs. And it is becoming readily apparent she has no actual love or interest for her kids. Totally agree with posters who said that if Ioan had a million dollar movie deal and offered it all to her for 100% custody , she would say yes. Although she also seems strangely fixated on the fact he left her and not other way around. Like she says, she “never” loses. In her head at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How is she going to manage this with a PRO, I wonder? And is she trying to copy Bianca? I think she is.

Reactions: 24
But wait? I’m confused didn’t the warthog say he wants reunification therapy for the girls ? Which is it you dumb twit hiding behind filters (which I’m pretty sure is the visual equivalent of “lying”)? She is INSANE! He just didn’t want a family with you raging and stumbling about drunk on SM highs and cheap wine. I can’t imagine how much longer she can keep most people fooled with this. She is a spinning broken record of alleged wrongs. And it is becoming readily apparent she has no actual love or interest for her kids. Totally agree with posters who said that if Ioan had a million dollar movie deal and offered it all to her for 100% custody , she would say yes. Although she also seems strangely fixated on the fact he left her and not other way around. Like she says, she “never” loses. In her head at least.
Exactly. She says he doesn’t want to see the girls, but in truth she means he doesn’t want to do it on her terms (that is, with Alice present or at the family home). Of course he wants to see them - otherwise there would be no need for reunification therapy.
I can believe he’s cutting her off financially. But not necessarily because he is broke. It could be because Cali law doesn’t require you to pay spousal support to your abuser. Although you can see why Alice wouldn’t admit to that.
At least Ioan still has earning potential. And he may not be A list but I think he’s had a pretty steady career. A decent back catalogue. Plus, with actors, you never know what’s round the corner. Plenty of older and less well known actors have had career revivals due to getting a part in a series which is an unexpected hit. (Thinking of things like Succession, Line of Duty, Ted Lasso etc). Ioan deserves some luck after the absolute shitshow this divorce has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.