Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Direct message to Yo if you are reading

I'm getting whiplash changing my Tattle pic between you and Zelenskyy so on the off chance he is addressing the Festival can you do me a solid please and get in front of the screen and grab a selfie with him please and help me cut down on my Tattle admin.

If you can stick it on your socials and write underneath anything you want me to stick in the playlist that would be awesome. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know the tone is quite serious (she's a big dick, bigger than her stbx's) but hoisted by her own petard made me chuckle cause I read it in an Erin from Derry Girls voice.
Agree. Please make it a suggestion for the next thread title 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow you peeps can type 😁

Going back to her comments that Yo showing affection, love notes, at any point proves that all of it is lies, yada yada yada.

I know a narc. It's directly out of her playbook. She would do a show and tell of any card or flowers she received... ooh, look at me! :rolleyes: She also made it clear that if she didn't get the love notes, the cards, the flowers, that there would be absolute hell to pay.

Poor Yo, is all I have to say. How many years?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“I’m gonna write a BOOK and a SCREENPLAY about my heartache and I’m gonna start a BLOG and I’m gonna make a PODCAST and I’m gonna run for PRESIDENT and when I win I’m gonna write my INAUGURATION SPEECH about it and EVERYONE will know I am a SAD, LONELY EX with NO JOB and NO DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow you peeps can type 😁

Going back to her comments that Yo showing affection, love notes, at any point proves that all of it is lies, yada yada yada.

I know a narc. It's directly out of her playbook. She would do a show and tell of any card or flowers she received... ooh, look at me! :rolleyes: She also made it clear that if she didn't get the love notes, the cards, the flowers, that there would be absolute hell to pay.

Poor Yo, is all I have to say. How many years?
This absolutely!!! There would be expected behaviour he would have to comply with or else.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what filter she uses? I’d like to make sure it’s no where near my phone. The double pupils have ended me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
(Side note that even a filter can’t rescue this ugly witch. I mean Mother Mary in an ice cream truck, I feel like a Playboy Bunny now.)

I’m sorry I’m blazing about this witch right now lol.

Meet Alice’s witnesses:
31676F56-4067-4192-AF23-EFE8D8D1EC16.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has she amended this first bit, from the original one 🤔👀
no its the same

speaking of which, who can translate this bit to me? My Alice isnt as good as I thought

I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me.

is she saying she will never have a boyfriend but she loves all of her nutters, sorry I can't make sense of this LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
no its the same

speaking of which, who can translate this bit to me? My Alice isnt as good as I thought

I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me.

is she saying she will never have a boyfriend but she loves all of her nutters, sorry I can't make sense of this LOL
It's been bugging me too that line, she'd be lucky to get a BF, now the whole world and his dog knows what she's like!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no its the same

re bf never = remember

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Chris Hemsworth can play my role in the movie.

Absolutely zero resemblance but sure the whole movie will be a total flight of fancy with Alice at the helm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My comments calling her a bleep aren’t getting through. Why could that be??
Do you want to try the Welsh for that for a change? Cont. Cont is bleep. Cont y môr (literally bleep of the sea) is the (official not even slang) term for a jellyfish. I kid you not. So that’s what she’ll be once we get round to rolling her in there.

/Welsh lesson of the day. Do they teach you stuff like this in yours @ReturningthePearls ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.