Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have a clue how the world works, does she?
I think she does, she just feigns ignorance because she thinks it’s beneath her to do what the vast majority of people do every day (work, do chores, look after children or other people perhaps). The naive damsel in distress act was a joke 20 years ago but she was pretty which hooked her Ioan, now it’s just tragic.

I understand it’s hard to let get of the past, especially when your looks gave you a good, fun and easy time of things. It’s hard when that goes and real life kicks in, but she has two daughters and an education. If she just had the courage to let go of the past and move forward she could have done well for herself. Does she really want to hawk her divorce woes on Loose Women when she could use her languages to earn a living, for instance?!

Now she is becoming the mad woman in the attic everyone will slowly edge away from when the next circus hits town. She is a fool if she doesn’t see that coming and she doesn’t change tack.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
she did delete some tweets btw, like Bianca breaking 3 marriages etc
View attachment 1345833
yet Ioan's girlfriend speaks more Welsh than her
View attachment 1345834
i thought it was fibro

in reality her career was dead

how strange that she was working when the kids were babies, normally other way around
View attachment 1345835
I think Ioan wants to move on yknow. also it's "his" lawyer
Don't take that foot off her neck, Anne. Get Ioan his freedom from that crazy loon.
Had she done the collaborative divorce I bet she would have come out smelling like a rose because Ioan would have made sure his kids and by default her were comfortable and taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she did delete some tweets btw, like Bianca breaking 3 marriages etc
View attachment 1345833
yet Ioan's girlfriend speaks more Welsh than her
View attachment 1345834
i thought it was fibro

in reality her career was dead

how strange that she was working when the kids were babies, normally other way around
View attachment 1345835
I think Ioan wants to move on yknow. also it's "his" lawyer
I do, Alice. Move on, and ohhh, I dunno, get a bleeping job?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving notes? My mimsy would be glued shut if my other half sent me notes like that.
She infantilized him with her puke inducing nickname of baby angel & the poor sod probably didn't dare to disagree. I bet he was cringing inside.
And she does the same with the girls calling them both "babies" which along with her weird obsession with baby's heads makes you wonder?!
Yet she also sexualises so much, even the girls & I can't forget her vile "get a room" comment. It's like she never outgrew being 16/17.

His appeasing email from the airport was actually sad. Another turd nailed it - coercive control. 😞

I recall two photos on IG. He was feeding one of the girls as a baby & she's posting the convo of how she calls him & in the first photo he looks at her worried, she even posts how he thought he had done something wrong, then when he realises he hasn't in the next pic he's all smiles. 😞
I don't doubt there were times he cold shouldered her or ignored her but I have a feeling that was nearer the end, within the last 4 years.
That Guardian interview he did he said as much that they had been struggling for 4 years & she remarked how he was worried about an article coming out. No doubt what her reaction would be to him saying that. What makes me sad is how many people saw her IG posts & # digs & found her & them funny. How is it funny when someone admits to posting stuff their partner doesn't want posted & then adds insult to injury by adding #digs?
It's a clear violation of their privacy & boundaries which in turn is a form of abuse as he told her he didn't like or want it but she did it anyway.
And people still think she loved him? I just don't get it. When he did an interview in Oz the woman there thought Alice was hilarious doing this & he had to sit there & suck it up & even joke along & remark how he would put make up on just in case she took pics. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she doing some kind of twitter/insta self-AMA (ask me anything) where she posts questions she wants to answer, and then answers them? Are there actual real humans interacting with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Welcome & don't worry, your English is great! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine reading what your mother posts about you! “Scared” that you should win full custody of your own children?? Jesus wept! bleeping mother of the year this one
She really is a complete disgrace, she's responsible for the whole mess she's in and still won't face up to it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
weirdo much?
Screenshot_20220615-214520_Twitter.jpg

says the person that postponed the TRO (only started a year after the divorce started but ok( and dropped out of collaborative. and tge person that still goes on about how he could have left her.

she doesnt want to move on
Screenshot_20220615-214113_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I love that she put the word divorce in quotation marks, like it's not legitimate or real. I can see her doing air quotes around it and saying, "I'm 'divorced' now." Like it's a phantom occurrence.

And Alice, babe, he's not chasing TROs and DVROs. He's chasing ONE PRO that will hopefully make you shut your gob and stop defaming him and Bianca. It's not much to ask. But hey, if you keep breaking the restraining order, at least you won't have to worry about where you will live or what you'll eat. I hear jail food isn't great but at least you won't have to get off your ass to prepare it. Oh, and saying you have to delete stuff before making your social media public again is consciousness of guilt, hon. Lawyers love that tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus. I wish someone would troll her and say that since their breakup they were forced to become an international terrorist. Just to watch her try to one up that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.