Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Snotbuster

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

TRO is extended until the new hearing date on August 2nd (Alice's birthday) because Alice didnt turn up after dropping her lawyer the day before the hearing because all lawyers of California conspired against her. She has admitted to plan to escape to the Uk (essentially abducting her kids) in order to circumvent the pretty much inevitable Permanent Restraining Order and does also want to prevent both the sell of the house and reunification attempts between Ioan and the kids (while simultanously claiming that Ioan doesnt want them). She is moaning about running out of money despite paying a nanny "to love" the kids. And she delivered her big evidences yesterday in the court of twitter instead of the real one: love letters from Ioan (yes). Basically she kicked off like in the good old days after claiming two days ago that she "moved on".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:
I always appreciate you posting this xx
It’s important to take a break from the threads and the drama that surrounds Alice sometimes. Be mindful that she is triggering and a spoiled greeting-faced brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah yes her wondrous advice for any woman going through divorce and instructing them on how to completely duck it up and ruin your children's happiness as a bonus. bleeping bellend cunty bleep twit. Jesus she's really hitting the high notes of media coverage with these shite rags isn't she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
@ButterTart they belong in the channel but don’t want all those sea creatures to choke on her bling !! Maybe that’s how she caught all those other sea creatures for the guilded frame of memories? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah yes her wondrous advice for any woman going through divorce and instructing them on how to completely duck it up and ruin your children's happiness as a bonus. bleeping bellend cunty bleep twit. Jesus she's really hitting the high notes of media coverage with these shite rags isn't she :ROFLMAO:
Three out of four comments ain't favourable to the swivel-eyed loon. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I only now realized that this comment from last night
rP1qHqN.png

happened only about 12 hours after I posted this
zXtyKsW.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She hasn’t got a clue what she’s saying. Her followers really need to remember there is two sides, they’ve heard AE side and taken it as gospel!

All these Insta & Twitter posts just go to show what life with AE was really like. It must have been exhausting living with her. I’m surprised he didn’t leave sooner.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
She hasn’t got a clue what she’s saying. Her followers really need to remember there is two sides, they’ve heard AE side and taken it as gospel!

All these Insta & Twitter posts just go to show what life with AE was really like. It must have been exhausting living with her. I’m surprised he didn’t leave sooner.
Mate I’ve seen brighter eclipse’s 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.