Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her January tweet. Yes, Alice, we CAN believe he left because you were abusive and also insane. These past days with your destructive tweeting have reinforced it.
View attachment 1348181

Victims of abuse learn to hide the truth of what's happening at home. Everything I have seen of Alice's behavior thus far, and especially this past week, tells me home was not a safe place.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
@welp ahhh ok I see! That sucks. What does 'default the divorce' mean?
If you are asked to respond to a suit, or motion or other issue pending before a court and you don't....after a set amount of time the other side wins. They win by default. And that court order is valid and enforceable. You can try to overturn it but that's usually a lot of money and time. Especially if you have been jerking the court around, ignoring its prior orders, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you are asked to respond to a suit, or motion or other issue pending before a court and you don't....after a set amount of time the other side wins. They win by default. And that court order is valid and enforceable. You can try to overturn it but that's usually a lot of money and time. Especially if you have been jerking the court around, ignoring its prior orders, etc.
So that’s her strategy? Then she can play the victim of a justice system?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All sorts of people have made those suggestions to her. She doesn't want to hear it. She just blows up at them and blocks them.
The former chief FM said that - I don’t care what you might think. We got shown the door after offering her good advice for the prior several months. She dumped us, trampled us, laughed at us, told us to piss off. 8 years of ‘servitude’ down the drain.

AE is only interested in those blowing smoke up her fat arse. She's so special!!! She literally has her NZ fanboy, her sockbro and randomers now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sounds like the court told her she is responsible for her own legal fees. AAhhh, the sweet... sweet... sight of reality hitting that mountain troll smack in the face
CA lawyers - are there circumstances where she will be ordered to pay his costs for the DVRO? Or does that not happen?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Btw, this is my favorite DM comment. 😆
Apart from too much information all the time, those kid style sulky lips are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s researching how to be a lawyer by watching tv shows or asking on Instagram isn’t she? Omg she’s Alky McBeal(ing)
Listen missy - I'm bleeping Meredith Gray after being with Dad in the hospital all week.
I walk out of there ripping my mask off like I just finished a 10 hour organ transplant. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she fails to turn up on August 2nd, can Ioan apply for bifurcation there and then, or would they need to apply afterwards and have another court date?
August 2 is about the PRO, not custody or support or the divorce more generally. If she doesn't show up, the judge will make a decision based solely on Ioan's evidence. And is even more likely than he currently is to receive the PRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Victims of abuse learn to hide the truth of what's happening at home.
That weird email to nAlice which laughably 'proves' there was no abuse.

IG: I am nearby the gate number on the ticket and also near the help desk.

It's like she had to know exactly where he was at all times. Who the hell would write that?? Someone under coercive control, that's who.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That weird email to nAlice which laughably 'proves' there was no abuse.

IG: I am nearby the gate number on the ticket and also near the help desk.

It's like she had to know exactly where he was at all times. Who the hell would write that?? Someone under coercive control, that's who.
Exactly this. It’s coercive control.
She thinks it proves something else. It only proves he told her his every move. Didn’t she access his phone too? So there was no affair!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
CA lawyers - are there circumstances where she will be ordered to pay his costs for the DVRO? Or does that not happen?
she will not (though the judge might decide differently) because Ioan didnt request it
TRIaoXm.png

again, he is extremely nice in this divorce. I bet almost anyone else would have burried her (legally) a long time ago

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.