Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want all of you to know that no matter how this turns out, I too will always love and re bf never every one of you. :love:

A6B3CF5D-9CA1-476C-9C2C-5CA4D712E7C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh man, not only has Alice realised she is completely fucked legally and won’t get a good deal now but her ex hub and his new babe are off to France to walk red carpets. I forsee more Majorie this weekend.
😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bianca didn't say Ellabrat though did she? Which is what that insta person was saying to Alice?
My heads mince so apologies if I got that mixed up.

Also when's the red carpet for Ioan? If it's tonight it's definitely a buckle in time of it the night.

Ooh, just read the article. The reunion sounds like a good watch.
I'm currently rewatching Ringer.

Reactions: 7
Bianca didn't say Ellabrat though did she? Which is what that insta person was saying to Alice?

Also when's the red carpet for Ioan? If it's tonight it's definitely a buckle in time of it the night.
Bianca didn’t no. They’re talking about the person that did.

Reactions: 9

Ooh, just read the article. The reunion sounds like a good watch.
I'm currently rewatching Ringer.
I’ve just looked for it cause it does sound ace my kinda thing … but I’ve found a million versions and he’s not in any of them lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
TBF if what she said happened had actually happened, (that she had no warning and he walked out and went immediately into full-on lawyer mode) she would be justified in being distressed for a while.
But it didn't happen that way at all. And even if it had, by now the distress should be resolving and she should be moving on.
What keeps us all glued to the shitshow is that she is reacting to something that didn't happen two years ago, as if it did just happen last week.
Agreed (y) & BIB - in a nutshell! 👏

Reactions: 9
I think she is writing a sequel to the Christmas Card.
It's called The Flower Card.
It's about a made up greeting attached to some birthday flowers which 100% proves that she's not an abuser, ok???
It's going to win loads of Oscars and tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A book AND a screenplay? Oh my.
Does she really think grown people want to spend their money watching a movie about a couple that split up. The wife's going batshit crazy even after two years, and the man don't say nothing. That will be thrilling. I'm on the edge of my seat already.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She also had to fit that around shagging a costar. Allegedly, according to industry gossip.
Our Alice is a great multi tasker. 🤥🍷🍷🍷💻 If Blind Gossip was right her fitting in some 🍆 wouldn't be hard, no pun intended. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is writing a sequel to the Christmas Card.
It's called The Flower Card.
It's about a made up greeting attached to some birthday flowers which 100% proves that she's not an abuser, ok???
It's going to win loads of Oscars and tit.
Then our heroine marries a rich Disney exec and her kids get to be the Flower Girls they wanted to be before they were born. The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.