Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck no. She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.

PS for new people I have successfully had breast cancer surgery and treatment the past two years and I will take her down. Someone confides they have terminal cancer and suddenly it will be Ioan's fault if she hypothetically gets it?

No. Just no.
1655327220749.gif

Tattle 💩 s unite - we will hold those earrings (& drop our own if you need to tag us in)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As the son of an abusive, alcoholic b*stard who beat 7 shades of sh*T out of me, my Mam and twin sister, I appreciate you posting this. He was not only physically violent but isolated us from our other family members. If they visited, he sat in the kitchen drinking tea, nice as pie watching my Mam in case she gave anything away. Eventually my sister and I confided in our uncle and we were eventually free of this evil man. Alice Evans disturbs me greatly. She uses chronic pain as a badge of honour. I suffer from this and I find her disingenuous. What she is doing to her children on a public forum is nothing short of DV, albeit without the fists that my father used. Thank you 🙏🏻 .
Welcome @Shylock - so sorry you, your twin & mum suffered so badly from DV & how triggering this all must be. 😞
That took a lot of courage for you both to confide in your uncle & I'm very glad it resulted in you all being freed from his violence.
I hope you have all found some peace & happiness? ❤ xxx

As for Alice, we can all only hope that some day she is held accountable for her abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
AE: I don't think I've ever 'hated' a person I don't know.

Eh, Bianca? Trump? The Hoarsewhisperer? IG fans? Tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I only now realized that this comment from last night
View attachment 1345335
happened only about 12 hours after I posted this
View attachment 1345336
Oh dear she must have dropped by just once!

I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Welcome!
and best wishes to you. 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's coming together

(also I thought it was 30 %)
View attachment 1346052View attachment 1346053
Zero parallels between racist, xenophobic bigots and some people pointing out a self-promoting narcissistic woman’s repeated contradictions (lies) and messy divorce she is playing out to the masses for sympathy and money it seems. Zero. Also I thought 11th June 2022 was the most wonderful freeing day signifying the start of her new life? Four days later and we are back to being terrified and predicting she will develop cancer. Keep scraping that barrel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
@Lulugrace ❤ @Cheezychips ❤ @IHateHadargoyle ❤- when I read how much lovely people like you suffer yet despite everything you still get on with your lives & have compassion for others it reinforces my loathing of Alice & her fake illnesses & lack of genuine empathy.
You put Alice to shame with your bravery & kindness, you're all amazing. Anyone who reacts negatively, well that speaks volumes about them & they should feel ashamed of themselves. Keep on being your lovely selves! 😘 Big hugs & love to you all, ❤🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Th
I'm so sorry to see you struggle with psoriasis too, I have psoriatic arthritis which basically affects my whole body. My legs have severe psoriasis on the sides of my lower legs, and last summer I refused to wear shorts etc because it's already bad enough people stare at me for 1. Having green ombre hair, 2. Pretty horrific Scarring on my face which is due to dermatilomaina which I suffered from years ago, 3. I use a walking stick and I'm only in my early 40s and I walk a bit strangely, and 4. The psoriasis plaques which almost look like burns. Sorry for going into all of that but I decided to say screw it this summer and just wear shorts and skirts, people are going to stare at me anyway so feck it. I bet you are really beautiful and if you want to wear something you should (if you can) you definitely seem like a lovely person on the inside and if I seen someone with any type of appearance which could be classed by others as outside of "the norm" I make sure I smile at that person, not stare or judge. I do that thing too where I berate myself for when I'm feeling down and tell myself there are others worse off, but then I try to remind myself that it's OK to feel sad about things sometimes, your problems shouldn't be minimised, if something is making you sad then that's just as important as anyone else's difficulties. I hope you understand what I mean, I'm not explaining it very well. It just makes me sad to hear a fellow psoriasis sufferer having issues. If anyone states that's THEIR problem, and I know this is no consolation but after a while you become immune to it, then you start to feel sorry for those who stare as they obviously have issues, not you. Anyway, sorry for rambling, just wanted to send you my love <3
Thank you for you kind words, its a horrible condition, that I got oddly enough when my parents were divorcing!! I totally understand where you are coming from ❤
I get PA a bit too in my hips, but only if it's cold and raining and given that I live in the UK, it usually is 🤷🏼‍♀️😉. Thank you again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear she must have dropped by just once!
She has 'her' thread bookmarked at the top of her browser screen. It's the one labeled 'twats', and she checks in on the regular. It's only polite to give a visitor a little shoutout now and then. Yoo hoo, Alice - we see you! Nice blouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand what she thinks a third (or is it a fourth?) Lawyer can do for her?

She has been given advice. She refuses to take it.

The law is the law. No lawyer is going to be able to turn this around because she's totally fucked this up herself because of her own behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has 'her' thread bookmarked at the top of her browser screen. It's the one labeled 'twats', and she checks in on the regular. It's only polite to give a visitor a little shoutout now and then. Yoo hoo, Alice - we see you! Nice blouse!
Odd cause I have her bookmarked on my browser under bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Awwwe t
@Lulugrace ❤ @Cheezychips ❤ @IHateHadargoyle ❤- when I read how much lovely people like you suffer yet despite everything you still get on with your lives & have compassion for others it reinforces my loathing of Alice & her fake illnesses & lack of genuine empathy.
You put Alice to shame with your bravery & kindness, you're all amazing. Anyone who reacts negatively, well that speaks volumes about them & they should feel ashamed of themselves. Keep on being your lovely selves! 😘 Big hugs & love to you all, ❤🥰 xxx
Awwwe thank you, that's a lovely thing to say ❤
I know their are fellow tattlers that are going through way worse than I, as I've read their stories over the last few months, but thank feck none of us are mAlice 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“102 Dalmatians sucked baws”
(Baws = testicles for the non-Scot’s)
“Free Gloria”
“Gill says (what’s Welsh for go duck yourself?)”
I'm in!
Get a GFM set up Alice, I'll pay $5/day to give you advice on how to cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so now Ioan abused her again
Screenshot_20220615-232811_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-232719_Twitter.jpg

"i have never threatened anyone"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Just William I love you 🥰
Can I please just say thank you to you all. This thread has literally blown up the last few days. The compassion on here astounds me.
Also, Alice is a bleep. Pass it on…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't understand what she thinks a third (or is it a fourth?) Lawyer can do for her?

She has been given advice. She refuses to take it.

The law is the law. No lawyer is going to be able to turn this around because she's totally fucked this up herself because of her own behaviour.
Yes but the 8 ball and fortune cookies keep telling her to crack on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1346098
Tattle 💩 s unite - we will hold those earrings (& drop our own if you need to tag us in)
She better bleeping not! I'll be on the next plane out, throwing my earrings at her, throwing anything come to think of it. To do something like that is so bleeping low and is a slap in the face to anyone who has/had or knows someone battling this horrible disease 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes but the 8 ball and fortune cookies keep telling her to crack on 😂
She should speak to my Mystic Mimsy. It also thinks she’s a bleep. And it would know.

Again I apologise for over-use of the c-word.
I’m washing my own mouth out with soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was going to predict her saying she would ask for Legal Aid. Then I thought, no that's too crazy even for Alice!

FYI this is all performative. She is still a well-off, entitled Karen, with a maid. She knows her clickbait though.

"I am struggling to feed the poor children" gets lot of likes and sympathy from fuckwits.

ETA it would be such fun if someone set up a GFM and we all offered words of support at a penny a go.

I know AE would appreciate it as she is all about having a summer of fun and only fun is allowed in the Evans Fun House.
I wouldn’t spend a penny to fund this vile creature. Get a job, Alice! And get a good therapist too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.