Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PDub

The arrogance, the narcissistic gall of this woman (who is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed) doubling down like this. :mad:

Madam you, along with your questionable mantween of a husband, have decided to pull your children out of education for one reason only... your failure of a vanity project. Their future is sacrificed on the alter of your ambitious and misguided belief that you can salvage the sinking ship by dragging them from soulless venue to soulless venue while you screech like a banshee into the camera and beg children barely out of the womb to like you (and subscribe/hit the notification bell).

I am an educated professional and I wouldn't dream of assuming I can teach 3 children at different stages...1 about to do important exams! It's clear you haven't an education as you know a valuable lesson education brings? Knowing your limitations and when something is beyond your capacity. 'Foos' the both of you.

P.S: How you have the deluded notion that anyone is jealous of you and this existence is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Blogger

Isabelle honey, I hope you read this comment. You need to ask your mum which examination board she will be entering you for to sit your GCSE’s, then you need to ask her to get you a reading list of the curriculum that examination board uses for their exam papers. Each Board sets questions on different texts and proses, and you need to study the relevant ones for your exams. I speak from experience here. My son was moving schools when there was disruption in his life due to my husband moving him to live with him, then him returning to me. He had studied some texts that had no relevance to the texts being used at his final school, so he couldn’t sit the exams. You need to find out now Isabelle, at the start of this academic year. Please do ask your mum as she needs to make a decision now. Think of your future, you matter girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Charmball

VIP Member
Thank you for all the congratulations on the previous thread, Tattlers :) Baby girl is safe and happy, I’m a bit sore from the section (ouch!) but I will live :)

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Justjonie

VIP Member
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Hatshepsut

I see from tonight’s vlog that it hasn’t taken them long to make that pitch look like an absolute shit tip.

Time for a relaunch of last summer’s best selling T-shirt from the European Tour around Europe range. 😂

7C5BBB70-6CF4-4EC9-83A5-EC796A67CADF.jpeg

• Haha

Luigi28

YouTube’s statement on their channel

So they have their first warning/strike so if he breaches it again he will face the two week ban

They won’t remove the channel as no charges have been put forward. So yes they are aware of it and aware of the statement from the police but as he haven’t been prosecuted he doesn’t breech the terms for removal .

But only two more strikes and I think he is being watched now.

Unless Jess contacts YouTube direct to say how she has been affected by his behaviour that’s the only way they would act in regards to those allegations.

So creepy they are watching and know what you are. Just waiting for you to trip up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Web30

VIP Member
At least we have conformation the Jane and steve don't agree with thier plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I really can’t get over him, he’s watched a very lot of documentary’s about maddie, everything there is to know!
Yet he didn’t realise they were in the same place?!? They’re in Portugal, the Algarve, Praia Da Luz, how did the penny not drop when they booked, I’m sorry but I’ve never been to Portugal in my life but whenever I hear Praia Da Luz, I think of maddie, yet he didn’t notice till they walked past the hotel (wasn’t it an apartment?), but looking on the vlog all the buildings look the same so how did he know!
Complete and utter bullshit!
They went on purpose, the sick, sad, fucks 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 57

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
They haven’t mentioned a single town name since they travelled “all of France” and “all of Spain”. But they chose to mention this one?

Not content with pimping their own kids they are now making clickbait titles based on a 3 year old who (all the evidence now suggest) was stolen from her bed by a known paedophile and murdered.

Classy, Inghams, classy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m telling you now, if my mum brings out a bloody melon with some shitty unlit candles on for my birthday tomorrow I’m moving out
Update: she didn’t, I guess she’s still stuck with me living at home 😂

D010543F-7EB1-4F14-9B0A-F0483852FF99.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Porkiepies

VIP Member
When Sarah said she was in Praia da Luz I automatically thought I hope you're watching your kids because we all know how she just let's them wonder off. Children have been known to vanish in that area.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

thegreencow

VIP Member
BANNED FROM SWIMMING IN PRAIA DE LUZ!

Drone footage of Praia Da Luz. Creepy tells us they've taken the short trip to 'praia de lus'. He zooms in on the ocean. They're at the Spar getting a picnic. He films himself riding the electric scooter.

In the next shot Creepy is topless because it's too hot for a shirt. He mentions that Praia Da Luz is very well known and most viewers would've heard of it. It's famous for something not good. He didn't realise it was the same Praia Da Luz until they walked past the resort at night. Creepy has watched ever documentary going about what happened. Does he realise he can says her name? He's not going to be put in front of a jury for saying 'Madeleine Mccann'. It's not a huge secret or anything. You have to go past the hotel to go to the beach and he noticed it out of the corner of his eye? You walk past the apartment, hotel, pool and everything else. It was weird to walk past it and Creepy felt weird. He wanted to mention it in the most respectful way possible because people will mention it in the comments below. Lazy and the girls are getting a picnic.

Footage of the beach and Creepy says he has the wrong lens. The sea is looking rough today. Drone footage

They're at the beach and Lazy says it's time for lunch. They have chickpea an watercress soup, bread and potatoes, Isabelle also has chocolate milk. Jace screeches excitedly about the sand and Esme takes photos. Footage of the girls and Jace at the beach.

Isabelle is reading and Creepy says she's in her natural habitat. She's on page 488 and he says the book will be done today. Creepy woohoos about the waves. Esme doesn't think they will be going swimming in the sea today.

Lazy advertises her brand new Baby and Me towel. Hopefully Creepy didn't drop it on the way back to Portugal. It's probably filthy, I bet he used it to dry himself after a shower because he got too excited after seeing Prinny. Jace is throwing sand into a bucket of water.

Creepy says there won't be any swimming in the sea today. There's lifeguards telling everyone to get out of the water because there's a swell for the next two days which is making the waves crazy. They're mah-sive. Creepy watched an old man dive into the ocean and it flipped him upside down onto his head but he got up and laughed. The lifeguard screamed at him 'get outta the water', blowing his whistle and everything. Creepy wet his pants at the thought of being shouted at and realised there would be no swimming montages today. They're having a chiller on the sand instead. They had a really lovely chat with some ifam today who had lived in the area for 20 years and told the Inghams some lovely places to go. He probably means they got talking to one of the lifeguards and asked places they would be allowed to film at. They're now going to get back on the scooters, go back to the resort and get in the pool because everyone is craving some swimming. Isla fell asleep in the sand. More drone footage.

The Inghams are back in the pool and Creepy says it's so nice. Lazy says it's so relaxing and falls asleep on a rock. Jace is also asleep. Footage of the pool area.

Lazy tells us they're meant to be at the caravan cooking vegan meatballs and pasta tonight but Creepy says they were too tired after swimming all day long in the pool. Lay said she was going to cook tonight but Creepy said he really wanted the vegetarian sandwich again. Nah he probably just wanted to go there to look at the waitresses. Lazy know it's probably getting really boring but the restaurant blows her mind. The place it so beautiful that it's mind blowing. It's quiet because everyone is at the shower block. There's a stage for evening entertainment. Lazy says they should sell their house and move to Portugal.

Isabelle holds Jace as they look at the sunset.

Back at the caravan Lazy tells us they did a big clear out of all their clothes. Jace has learnt to say 'nah night' but he refuses to do it when Lazy tells him to. The clothes storage under the bed was a big mess so they've sorted it out this evening. They're off to bed because they have a really really really fun day planned for Isabelle's birthday tomorrow. The car is fixed and Creepy is going to collect it in the morning. Lay tells everyone to look at her hair and Creepy says she's the most attractive woman in the world right now. I think he's high again. 'You're repping the juicy pineapple right now. You've got some pineapple heeer'. Lazy thanks everyone who bought something in the Teen and Me sale but it's the last sale they will have for a while. Lots of people made the most of the sale and Creepy screeches thank you to everyone so the bank account must be looking a little healthier. Jace tries to say 'nah night' and it's not a bad attempt. Isabelle must've been working overtime trying to get him to say it the past couple of days; If she keep going then Jace will be joining his mother for her rants by Christmas.

End of vlog

How can someone look so sinister drinking a glass of water?
Annotation 2020-09-05 223052.png

Annotation 2020-09-05 223051.png
Popular-with-the-ladies-A-009.jpg

Annotation 2020-09-05 223056.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223054.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223046.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223045.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223040.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223057.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223053.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BWinter

There is a very easy way for Creepy and Lazy to shut down the debate about their decision to home school - SHOW US! Don’t spend 10 minutes of a vlog talking about how you’re right and everyone else is wrong, and how people are ignorant. Just go through all of what you’re doing! Show us the resources, how you structure it, how you are cross checking that you’re meeting the girls’ needs and those of the national curriculum, and the way in which you’re prepping yourselves to teach. If you’ve done all this research in to why it’s the right decision for you and you’re doing it anyways, then you should have this info already! Plus, it would be useful for lots of people considering doing it.

Prove everyone on Tattle wrong and do it - I dare you!

• Heart
  • Haha

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Lazy- There is no shame in changing schools or moving from Private to state if that’s what you need to do. Let’s face it, 90% of the kids in this country go to state schools, and they perform excellently if the child is willing and supported at home.
I’ve had kids in both private and state and I’m the 1st to admit private is not necessarily all it’s cracked up to be- so if you don’t like it Lazy, just swap to a perfectly good state school?!!!! No-one actually cares!
If Esme didn’t thrive in her private school (1st tine I’ve heard that from them 🤔) where she probably benefitted from very small classes and lots of support, then maybe there are other underlying issues to look at? Like the pressure of her weird, out of school performing activities?
They have gone on the run, in a pandemic, with no schooling, rather then lose face by just swapping schools 🤷‍♀️. Admitting that you want to save money is not a crime... just fess up you foos!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Not sure if these have been posted here before regarding the vlog with Esme’s underwear on show, but all I could think is family friendly my ass!
Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
she
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
she is more deluded than I thought now she is bad mouthing the school 😂 so she is saying she can do a better job than the teachers 🤦‍♀️
Lazy you may no your kids well but there is no way you will be able to do GCSE level 😂

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
I didn't even have to be a cake!! They could have googled some dessert ideas that didn't require any baking - there are hundreds online! "Where there's a will there's a way" couldn't be more true in this instance - I'm just totally dumb-founded at the complete lack of any real effort. Effort doesn't need to cost money, it just shows that you care... they could have all pitched in and made her a festive "Happy Birthday" banner to hang up in the awning with the 5million stationary/arts & crafts supplies they seem to have, the camera gift could have been wrapped in paper that the whole family had covered in messages/drawings for her, they could have printed out (camera shop that they went to must have had a printing facility!) all sorts of cooking and baking recipes that they think she might enjoy trying and put them in pretty binder etc

Making someone feel loved and appreciated doesn't cost alot of money, it truly does only cost your time

• Heart
Reactions: 53