Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
I got one of these yesterday

Reactions: 3
Esme's total over reacting and "scared" on a small water slide!!! Everything she does is total over dramatic!

New style of vlog?? Background blurred out with other people in! About time same you never though of that when you had a naked toddler in shot!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
Yes! It`s driving me crazy! I keep clicking on the lower ones (appear on the bottom of my screen).They disappear briefly ,but those down the side cut off most of my tattle view.WOuld also be grateful if anyone knows how to shift them for good.Thanks:)x

Reactions: 7
Sarah said they ran to the manager to ask about restrictions - Sarah the only place you'd run is B&M if they had a 5p off sale.
Chris you got 'shot' at by so many people in the boat ride thingy - You have no idea how many people would take aim at you but for the record it was a maximum of 8 people.
Chris on the same ride can you please explain 'so many lots of water' - try saying 'so much water' or 'a lot of water'
Chris, can you explain what 'back a gel your hands' - having a guess here, 'use antibacterial gel on your hands'
Sarah, I don't think the 'vegetable batter burger' sounds so tasty - funny though we only saw the burgers Izzy & Esme had.
Please at least get your children tutors if you're going to continue with this farce of homeschooling Ingham style.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How come the amazing Sarah Ingham, the most educated woman in the U.K is already asking advice about homeschooling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Chris: It's ok haterz, we've checked and you only need to wear masks when you're queuing for a ride and when you're inside.

Few minutes later...

Sarah (inside, without mask): So we've come inside to look at the food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't think they even bothered taking their own masks, they are usually wearing those awful fitting ones but everyone except Esme had on a disposable one. Sarah still had her nose hanging out, and those ones should fit fine if you wear it properly.

Reactions: 20
hi, I don’t follow the inghams but I used to watch them and today I was driving down the m62 in Leeds and saw an older model black Range Rover towing a caravan, the registration was S** FAM which makes me think they’re actually back in the UK

I might be completely wrong and it could be another family but something to note
Nope they are not home house is still as it was with a dodgy light bulb flashing out side (must be on it's way out like the 2 cars ) .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In all seriousness though, what the flying f*ck are these people doing?? How the hell, being the "travel" vloggers that they are, do they STILL not know to check the tide times before lugging their wagon load of utter cr*p, as well as their despairing children, for an afternoon at the beach - I mean SERIOUSLY!?!!!?? Forget the f*cking world flags, Sarah - I think a crash course on "Tides for Dummies" should be something more apt for you right about now :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Also - how the hell do you get half way down all of those bloody stairs before realising it's high tide!??!!! Unless of course it took them 3 hours to get half way down :unsure:
She needs Parenting for Dummies, running a business for Dummies, housekeeping for Dummies, home economics for Dummies, cooking for Dummies etc. The list goes on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone kindly advise the name of this family of ten that’s being mentioned, if this is allowed? Cheers

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why they are putting the emphasis on everything being COVID secure because the masks they wear aren’t. In fact they are nothing more than mask covers some of them🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She needs Parenting for Dummies, running a business for Dummies, housekeeping for Dummies, home economics for Dummies, cooking for Dummies etc. The list goes on and on.
Omg can we please please PLEASE send these to their PO Box!!!!!!???? How funny when they get home and it’s just full of parenting for idiots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
just been browsing youtube,,,Creepy and lazy 1.3m subscribers and struggling to hit 100 thousand views per vlog, Norris Nuts 4.82m subscribers and each vlog has multiple millon views :m:m I've never seen norris nuts go travelling or selling tat merch....sucks to be you hey minghams :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if the reason Isabelle is reading so much is to escape the chaos around her? Most teenagers need their own space, friends, privacy. They are robbing her of any normality, hopefully the circus will be over before Esme, Isla and Jace hit their teenage years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the reason Isabelle is reading so much is to escape the chaos around her? Most teenagers need their own space, friends, privacy. They are robbing her of any normality, hopefully the circus will be over before Esme, Isla and Jace hit their teenage years.
That's exactly what I thought. She must be desperate for her own space instead of being stuck in that tin can.
So I take it this holiday is a tour of car parks, garages and swimming pools.
I'm sure that creepy loves swimming pools so that he can see Isabelle in her swimming costumes.
Omg his hair! Wth is going on with that. It appears that the greese has developed a life of its own. I'm sure that he's going for that creepy Saville look.
Why doesn't he get it cut? What a moron.
They can only run for so long, they'll have to return. They're skint and they won't admit it.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.