Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that not the creepiest little monologues error from creepy? He wanted to be respectful but then doesn't even mention Maddies name! It was totally weird and unnecessary

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At best (absolute best) is not want to be doing the tour of Europe after Oct 1/2.
It’s going to become a chore in cooler weather, when the rain comes, the pools are shut, having to get up and use the loo when it’s cold, no being able to eat outside etc.

And why do they keep making out the snack shack is a restaurant?

What’s the plan trundle up to Lapland in the caravan for December, it’s worth 30 grand don’t you know, so obvs has heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future
Maybe they think they're David & Victoria Beckham and can Izzy to become a photographer like Brooklyn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My goodness what a handsome looking couple.

Lazy with her very lot of chins, bald patches and skin like a Rhino and Creepy with his pasty dad body and frizzy ginger hair that’s indistinguishable
from the raffia on the beach umberella. 😂

Just duck off home and get those girls back into school, you pair of delusional twats.
View attachment 234063
Whoa, what’s happened to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? 😳🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have they ever actually named the specific resort/town they’re in on this trip before? Or have they literally named the location for click bait? Wouldn’t you just say the Algarve? Am I being too sensitive?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Gee lazy I thought you had cut creepys hair, think you missed a few bits.😂😂😂😂. Let me at him with the scissors 🤪🤪🤪
We need to caption these pics!I`m sure Jace is thinking "mum!You said you`d dealt with dad`s hair and burnt that beanie?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Praia da loos is very famous for something definitely not good, very very not good indeed" so says dci creepy of the not very good police squad" 🚨👮‍♂️🙄

It's a wonder they didn't go to eat at the infamous (not famous Creepy) tapas bar the McCanns ate at when they left the kids in the apartment. Or did they?
If you'd told me 'something definitely not good, very very not good' was a Trump quote I would have believed you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future
Im Sure she doesn’t even know how to use the different settings on the camera which a real photographer would need to do to progress

I think he was asleep on the sun lounger. 🙈
Alone, in a place where something very very not good happened!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Poor Isla - must have been sleeping face down in the sand, sweating from the heat and no-one cared! They didn’t even seem to notice she had been sleeping. Her sad excuse of a mother cackling that she has a shell stuck to her face! Isla clearly exhausted and feeling rubbish and they stick a camera in her face, laughing at her! Yes normal parents might have a wee giggle as they’re cleaning the child’s face trying to make them better - not full on cackling

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?
That's the beauty of dogs, I'm sure she'd still love you to bits despite the 'enthusiastic trim' 😄🐾
Let's hope we can bring our pets when we go to Switzerland. Toblerone in one hand and snuggled up to my dogs...ahh bliss 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure if these have been posted here before regarding the vlog with Esme’s underwear on show, but all I could think is family friendly my ass!
What a weird, aggressive response! If someone let me know that I’d publicly posted something that had my daughter in her knickers I’d say “oh gosh, thanks for pointing that out” and remove it straight away 🙄 what’s wrong with them? Why must they always play the victim?

Reactions: 40
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Not sure if these have been posted here before regarding the vlog with Esme’s underwear on show, but all I could think is family friendly my ass!
Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.