Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We have done all of France’ she says. Wtf? They have been in holiday in various campsites and done a lot of driving. They have experienced NOTHING of French culture, (agriculture) food, history, customs ...

This home school/travel school thing really disturbs me. I can well imagine Isabelle is not keen to go to school, but any idiot can see the answer to that is to stop pimping her out all over the internet, not take her out of school!
Isla has ALWAYS been described and truly come across as an absolute school lover. She needs that interaction.
Esme seems less academic, and her ridiculous parents answer to this is to take her out of school and encourage her to be on social media all day.
Let’s hope the whole shitshow is over by the time Jason is school aged, and he can have some hope of a normal education.
The least you can do when you go to France is go to AT LEAST ONE Chateau!! There are hundreds of them across France and they are fantastic days out to learn about HISTORY and FRENCH CULTURE. All they did was go to some gorge. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
I would NEVER put "Zelda" and "decent" in the same sentence!
Very true, you make an exceptionally valid point there. I suppose she just has basic common sense which that two pair of cockwombles lack since they think they can actually homeschool. Actually has anyone witnessed ANY schoolwork take place that didn’t come from a book purchased in Lidl or Aldi.

Reactions: 11
The arrogance, the narcissistic gall of this woman (who is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed) doubling down like this. :mad:

Madam you, along with your questionable mantween of a husband, have decided to pull your children out of education for one reason only... your failure of a vanity project. Their future is sacrificed on the alter of your ambitious and misguided belief that you can salvage the sinking ship by dragging them from soulless venue to soulless venue while you screech like a banshee into the camera and beg children barely out of the womb to like you (and subscribe/hit the notification bell).

I am an educated professional and I wouldn't dream of assuming I can teach 3 children at different stages...1 about to do important exams! It's clear you haven't an education as you know a valuable lesson education brings? Knowing your limitations and when something is beyond your capacity. 'Foos' the both of you.

P.S: How you have the deluded notion that anyone is jealous of you and this existence is beyond me.
Bravo!!!!! So well said!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
I really can’t get over him, he’s watched a very lot of documentary’s about maddie, everything there is to know!
Yet he didn’t realise they were in the same place?!? They’re in Portugal, the Algarve, Praia Da Luz, how did the penny not drop when they booked, I’m sorry but I’ve never been to Portugal in my life but whenever I hear Praia Da Luz, I think of maddie, yet he didn’t notice till they walked past the hotel (wasn’t it an apartment?), but looking on the vlog all the buildings look the same so how did he know!
Complete and utter bullshit!
They went on purpose, the sick, sad, fucks 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 57
I really can’t get over him, he’s watched a very lot of documentary’s about maddie, everything there is to know!
Yet he didn’t realise they were in the same place?!? They’re in Portugal, the Algarve, Praia Da Luz, how did the penny not drop when they booked, I’m sorry but I’ve never been to Portugal in my life but whenever I hear Praia Da Luz, I think of maddie, yet when didn’t notice till they walked past the hotel (wasn’t it an apartment?), but looking on the vlog all the buildings look the same so how did he know!
They went on purpose, the sick, sad, fucks 🤬
Exactly, I think it was Isabelle's birthday outing as she's the one apparently so interested in true crime

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Exactly, I think it was Isabelle's birthday outing as she's the one apparently so interested in true crime
I thought the same myself, what a warped family they are, just when I think they can’t go any lower! 😳
Be a trip to saddleworth moors next!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Exclusive Footage from tomorrow's vlog foo's!

Sarah has finally used the over expensive Paddle Board that Chris bought her for no apparent reason! I did wonder what happened to it as the only time it was featured they took it to the gorge and just dragged it along beside them and used it as an extension on the pedalo!

And we all thought they just stashed it in the chavavan never to be seen again ;)

1599327796257.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"Praia da loos is very famous for something definitely not good, very very not good indeed" so says dci creepy of the not very good police squad" 🚨👮‍♂️🙄

It's a wonder they didn't go to eat at the infamous (not famous Creepy) tapas bar the McCanns ate at when they left the kids in the apartment. Or did they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think there has been a falling out between Hi Steve, Granny Groomer and Lazy. I imagine they wanted the girls to stay in school but Lazy and creepy wanted to travel; she probably threatened to leak tea if they didn't agree. Looks like Jane and Steve were right though because its all gone to tit now.

Home schooling done properly can pay off and kids can still go to uni etc but with Lazy as their teacher these kids have no hope. I doubt she has a single GCSE to her name and that greasy husband of hers is as thick as two short planks.. persuading her to travel the world with him, what the duck was he thinking? Lazy has never mentioned that Esme has struggled in the new school either. Funny she mentions this now that they no longer attend... I've seen people say the private school is just as good as the other local state schools but with better sports facilities.

'Travel the world getting amazing life experiences' memorising the locations of all the truck stops in Europe.
Didn't she share on her facebook page something about the private school Isabelle and Esme went to (without blurring the name🙄) some months back and said she loved the girls school?
Why is she complaining now, all of a sudden then?

Lazy and creepy trying to copy family fizz and failing miserably. They can't teach their toddler but want us to believe that they can teach Izzy and help her with GCSEs?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you even allowed to do that??
Nope. If they go back into the state system, they'll have to join the year group they should be in according to their age. Only in truly exceptional circumstances are children held back a year in the UK, 'traveling the world to experience different types of Western European car parks and swimming pools' isn't one of them.

Reactions: 16
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?
You will be on the first bus out. Save me a nice room with a view please. Oh and I’m going to need a couple of lazys new circle towels.

View attachment 234140step 1 to turn yourself into Chris : by a mop wig 😂
You will need some red dye for the back,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.