Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Impleo for the new thread title with the most likes.

4FC7B927-4212-4C46-B1E9-376EAA99FE47.jpeg

So the Minghams are still touring the covid hotspots of Europe and are currently chavving it up on a campsite in Portugal.
Isabelle’s 15th birthday has come and gone, rather like the second car, which is languishing in a garage hopefully beyond repair.

Big Frank and the Frankettes are out and proud and Lazy appears to have fashioned herself a swimming nappy out of one of her old blankets.

Hi Steve 👋🏻 we’re all so jealous here. 😆

A1783EDB-F5A4-40DD-8AB7-F6E8F397C220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
They have a microwave, couldn’t they have made her a cake in a mug? Could they not have asked the campsite if they could have made her one at a cost? This pair literally don’t give a tit about their children. Think outside the box you fools!

Reactions: 45
QUOTE="xxme2uxx01, post: 2288167, member: 3499"]
Jeez I dont will do them girls good
Dont get me wrong I wouldn't use a melon lol but I think its much more of a better bday than some of the others they have vlogged
[/QUOTE]

i’m talking about the cake specifically - of course she’s lucky to be on holiday for her birthday but I would have been disappointed with that cake effort.

I know a lot of people have speculated over issy being a bully at school but I do feel sorry for her in general. She’s a very anxious and nervous teen - she seems to carry the weight of the problems her mum and dad decide to not give a tit about. We’ve watched her countless times mother her siblings. She’s not given any privacy and or even personal life. She’s owed a lot of the money they’ve earned (which they said was being put towards their education which they don’t have anymore) I think an actual birthday cake wouldn’t have been too much to ask for.

Reactions: 44
I know she’s a child but Isabelle face looked REALLY spiteful when she looked at esme like that!

Reactions: 26
sorry guys I caved and watched yesterday's vlog first time since jace was born
Can i just ask
When izzy got the camera why the hell did she give a shocked suprise face before she knew what it was ... also why did esme and ella do it too and esme go "no way" or somethink simular before they knew 😂🙈 are they programmed to have mouth hanging open at every box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi Steve
Hi Frank
Hi Jose
Hi Pepe

I’ve not seen any recent pictures of her....are we still at just the three Herpes on her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
sorry guys I caved and watched yesterday's vlog first time since jace was born
Can i just ask
When izzy got the camera why the hell did she give a shocked suprise face before she knew what it was ... also why did esme and ella do it too and esme go "no way" or somethink simular before they knew 😂🙈 are they programmed to have mouth hanging open at every box 😂
that's what they've been trained to do! :( a genuine pleased reaction would be far nicer than huge over the top, shocked, surprised faces! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Another absolute borefest of a vlog.

If Big Sarah couldn't find a cake why didn't she buy ingredients and bake one ohh yes I forgot she's too lazy and too thick to do anything herself.
Also why did we not see the lunch ( 6plates of chips and 6 giant icecreams ) or money's tight so 3 between them all makes more sense.
No filming at dinner except what looked like 2rice and 1 curry between them all. How boring is the holiday when Isabelle wants to read books nonstop that's if she is we all know what liars the family are.
Big Sarah lying again that Isabelle was face timing friends because she read on here that she's never talking to friends lol we all know your family have no friends so stop pretending.
Isabelle saying she's excited going out for a meal for her birthday you are on holiday that's what u should be doing.
Jace still not saying anything apart from ehhh ehh , that video they showed the other night was fake they had babygirl Isla doing the voiceover for Jace lol we all know your games you creepy couple.
Sorry if my post is all over the place ive had a couple of wines after a stressful week at work
Have a great weekend fellow tattlers

Reactions: 42
I don’t know about any one else but I can’t even have my two teens in the back of a car for long as they bicker 😂😂 so being on the road for this long and not having any privacy must be hard for Izzy

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.