Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
It’s we are not were Sarah you idiot. Wonder where Isabelle’s dad is .

Reactions: 8
Question, but do the girls have any friends at all? Didn’t Isabelle meet friends at the mall sometime ago? Or were they ifam disguised as friends.

Also noticed in an older vlog Isabelle had (surprise, surprise) a pool party and Chris spent an awful lot of time in the pool filming Isabelle. He also joined in this game where they had to put their face in a plate of cream. I don’t know why, but this just creeped me out knowing his obsession with titles like cream pies.
All I’m saying is that once upon a time they did have friends unless they were paid to attend.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And considering they cant afford the 10 euros a day wifi charge at their deserted campsite
Sorry my mistake, its €10 per week per connection (I think I've started to lie because of Sarah & Chris), but we know they won't have all their devices connected to the wifi because it'll cost them too much money, which they haven't got.

• Haha
Sorry my mistake, its €10 per week per connection (I think I've started to lie because of Sarah & Chris), but we know they won't have all their devices connected to the wifi because it'll cost them too much money, which they haven't got.
Don't you mean Iv? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but Izzy I 15 and she’s spending her birthday reading a book .. I don’t believe for a second this would be her first choice on things to do on her birthday .. also what’s the point visiting all these places just to go to the pool
Everyday ! Save the cash , also save the planet and go to centre parcs ... idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Also the snarky nasty bully face she pulled behind Esme’s back gave an inside look into how everything isn’t rainbows and unicorns on the sibling front.
Yeah, I thought that too. The mask slipped momentarily - a glimpse of reality - and was quickly put back into place when she realised Lazy was filming her

Reactions: 23
what was the name of the books lazy had ? I need something to read

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the snarky nasty bully face she pulled behind Esme’s back gave an inside look into how everything isn’t rainbows and unicorns on the sibling front.
I thought it was just for the cameras at first but was probably real, seems like isabelle just wants to be left alone when the camera is on her.

• Sad
I am so sorry for your dog. Your marriage is very much secondary to the assault on your much loved dog. I am however grateful not to be off to Switzerland alone. I promise I will share any Spam pasta, burghaaaa’s and orange twirls that can be sneaked out of my cell.
Thank you. You can look after each other whilst incarcerated but please, no cutting each others hair. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
All of france ! Think I slept through that bit !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a very easy way for Creepy and Lazy to shut down the debate about their decision to home school - SHOW US! Don’t spend 10 minutes of a vlog talking about how you’re right and everyone else is wrong, and how people are ignorant. Just go through all of what you’re doing! Show us the resources, how you structure it, how you are cross checking that you’re meeting the girls’ needs and those of the national curriculum, and the way in which you’re prepping yourselves to teach. If you’ve done all this research in to why it’s the right decision for you and you’re doing it anyways, then you should have this info already! Plus, it would be useful for lots of people considering doing it.

Prove everyone on Tattle wrong and do it - I dare you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I really feel for those girls with the complete lack of education. My friend homeschools her children, and they visit libraries, museums, and have gone on field trips like to farms, fire station etc. There is a local group of about 10 families so the children have plenty of opportunity for mixing, learning about friendships etc. The children learn from each other. When done properly, home schooling is a great way for children, but you need to use resources out there, and be willing to educate yourself. No way Sarah or Chris are in a position to teach their children anything - either educational or about life skills! They have learnt nothing of the culture of any country they have visited. They haven’t explored languages, just expect everything to be said in English! They are simply an embarrassment to the UK claiming to be travellers

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.