Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her eyebrow green?!
Drawn on and melted off I reckon. I don't know what has happened to her but she's an absolute mess, and their diet is horrendous and it's beginning to show. I keep thinking of those poor children cramped in the back of the car, and their lack of contact with the world. They do know that we don't all walk around making O shapes with our gobs at every single little thing that we ever see, don't they?! As for him, well. Gurning slug.

Reactions: 24
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.

Oh she's humble bragging now?! Doing exactly the same as she did on the Disney forums

Hope all the members go straight to google or here and see what absolute pieces of shite the Ingham parents are. She's going to give homeschooling a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm surprised he didn't show the hotel seeing as they had to go straight past it.
I doubt most of the ifam would know anyway seeing as they are mainly kids.

Ok the comments 🤣 people telling them to be carefull as that's where she went missing. Its not like it just happend, I'm sure they are safe from a kidnapping, just don't leave a kid on the beach.
Kidnapping?

Reactions: 1
When Izzy blew her broken candles out on that melon cake hopefully her wish was “please let next years birthday be better”

Kidnapping?
Madeleine McCann, she was kidnapped back in 2007 at aged 3 whilst her persons left her and her 1 year old twin siblings alone, they went out for dinner and left them alone last at night. bit silly for Chris to bring it up though considering her siblings are now 15 and could potentially be ifam watching the video and reading the comments, but yeah I’m surprised they didn’t make a huge clickbait title about it tbh

Reactions: 21
BANNED FROM SWIMMING IN PRAIA DE LUZ!

Drone footage of Praia Da Luz. Creepy tells us they've taken the short trip to 'praia de lus'. He zooms in on the ocean. They're at the Spar getting a picnic. He films himself riding the electric scooter.

In the next shot Creepy is topless because it's too hot for a shirt. He mentions that Praia Da Luz is very well known and most viewers would've heard of it. It's famous for something not good. He didn't realise it was the same Praia Da Luz until they walked past the resort at night. Creepy has watched ever documentary going about what happened. Does he realise he can says her name? He's not going to be put in front of a jury for saying 'Madeleine Mccann'. It's not a huge secret or anything. You have to go past the hotel to go to the beach and he noticed it out of the corner of his eye? You walk past the apartment, hotel, pool and everything else. It was weird to walk past it and Creepy felt weird. He wanted to mention it in the most respectful way possible because people will mention it in the comments below. Lazy and the girls are getting a picnic.

Footage of the beach and Creepy says he has the wrong lens. The sea is looking rough today. Drone footage

They're at the beach and Lazy says it's time for lunch. They have chickpea an watercress soup, bread and potatoes, Isabelle also has chocolate milk. Jace screeches excitedly about the sand and Esme takes photos. Footage of the girls and Jace at the beach.

Isabelle is reading and Creepy says she's in her natural habitat. She's on page 488 and he says the book will be done today. Creepy woohoos about the waves. Esme doesn't think they will be going swimming in the sea today.

Lazy advertises her brand new Baby and Me towel. Hopefully Creepy didn't drop it on the way back to Portugal. It's probably filthy, I bet he used it to dry himself after a shower because he got too excited after seeing Prinny. Jace is throwing sand into a bucket of water.

Creepy says there won't be any swimming in the sea today. There's lifeguards telling everyone to get out of the water because there's a swell for the next two days which is making the waves crazy. They're mah-sive. Creepy watched an old man dive into the ocean and it flipped him upside down onto his head but he got up and laughed. The lifeguard screamed at him 'get outta the water', blowing his whistle and everything. Creepy wet his pants at the thought of being shouted at and realised there would be no swimming montages today. They're having a chiller on the sand instead. They had a really lovely chat with some ifam today who had lived in the area for 20 years and told the Inghams some lovely places to go. He probably means they got talking to one of the lifeguards and asked places they would be allowed to film at. They're now going to get back on the scooters, go back to the resort and get in the pool because everyone is craving some swimming. Isla fell asleep in the sand. More drone footage.

The Inghams are back in the pool and Creepy says it's so nice. Lazy says it's so relaxing and falls asleep on a rock. Jace is also asleep. Footage of the pool area.

Lazy tells us they're meant to be at the caravan cooking vegan meatballs and pasta tonight but Creepy says they were too tired after swimming all day long in the pool. Lay said she was going to cook tonight but Creepy said he really wanted the vegetarian sandwich again. Nah he probably just wanted to go there to look at the waitresses. Lazy know it's probably getting really boring but the restaurant blows her mind. The place it so beautiful that it's mind blowing. It's quiet because everyone is at the shower block. There's a stage for evening entertainment. Lazy says they should sell their house and move to Portugal.

Isabelle holds Jace as they look at the sunset.

Back at the caravan Lazy tells us they did a big clear out of all their clothes. Jace has learnt to say 'nah night' but he refuses to do it when Lazy tells him to. The clothes storage under the bed was a big mess so they've sorted it out this evening. They're off to bed because they have a really really really fun day planned for Isabelle's birthday tomorrow. The car is fixed and Creepy is going to collect it in the morning. Lay tells everyone to look at her hair and Creepy says she's the most attractive woman in the world right now. I think he's high again. 'You're repping the juicy pineapple right now. You've got some pineapple heeer'. Lazy thanks everyone who bought something in the Teen and Me sale but it's the last sale they will have for a while. Lots of people made the most of the sale and Creepy screeches thank you to everyone so the bank account must be looking a little healthier. Jace tries to say 'nah night' and it's not a bad attempt. Isabelle must've been working overtime trying to get him to say it the past couple of days; If she keep going then Jace will be joining his mother for her rants by Christmas.

End of vlog

How can someone look so sinister drinking a glass of water?
Annotation 2020-09-05 223052.png

Annotation 2020-09-05 223051.png
Popular-with-the-ladies-A-009.jpg

Annotation 2020-09-05 223056.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223054.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223046.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223045.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223040.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223057.png
Annotation 2020-09-05 223053.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why was Sarah wearing a chin mask in the snack shack?? Is she hoping it'll catch food that falls out of her mouth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They may still clickbait; they left their blonde toddler sleeping whilst they went swimming. They are disgusting. Nobody is kidnapping Lazy, you'd be hard pushed to lift her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Can we have 'Oh My Goodness' under phrases please

Reactions: 3

Drone footage of Praia Da Luz. Creepy tells us they've taken the short trip to 'praia de lus'. He zooms in on the ocean. They're at the Spar getting a picnic. He films himself riding the electric scooter.

In the next shot Creepy is topless because it's too hot for a shirt. He mentions that Praia Da Luz is very well known and most viewers would've heard of it. It's famous for something not good. He didn't realise it was the same Praia Da Luz until they walked past the resort at night. Creepy has watched ever documentary going about what happened. Does he realise he can says her name? He's not going to be put in front of a jury for saying 'Madeleine Mccann'. It's not a huge secret or anything. You have to go past the hotel to go to the beach and he noticed it out of the corner of his eye? You walk past the apartment, hotel, pool and everything else. It was weird to walk past it and Creepy felt weird. He wanted to mention it in the most respectful way possible because people will mention it in the comments below. Lazy and the girls are getting a picnic.

Footage of the beach and Creepy says he has the wrong lens. The sea is looking rough today. Drone footage

They're at the beach and Lazy says it's time for lunch. They have chickpea an watercress soup, bread and potatoes, Isabelle also has chocolate milk. Jace screeches excitedly about the sand and Esme takes photos. Footage of the girls and Jace at the beach.

Isabelle is reading and Creepy says she's in her natural habitat. She's on page 488 and he says the book will be done today. Creepy woohoos about the waves. Esme doesn't think they will be going swimming in the sea today.

Lazy advertises her brand new Baby and Me towel. Hopefully Creepy didn't drop it on the way back to Portugal. It's probably filthy, I bet he used it to dry himself after a shower because he got too excited after seeing Prinny. Jace is throwing sand into a bucket of water.

Creepy says there won't be any swimming in the sea today. There's lifeguards telling everyone to get out of the water because there's a swell for the next two days which is making the waves crazy. They're mah-sive. Creepy watched an old man dive into the ocean and it flipped him upside down onto his head but he got up and laughed. The lifeguard screamed at him 'get outta the water', blowing his whistle and everything. Creepy wet his pants at the thought of being shouted at and realised there would be no swimming montages today. They're having a chiller on the sand instead. They had a really lovely chat with some ifam today who had lived in the area for 20 years and told the Inghams some lovely places to go. He probably means they got talking to one of the lifeguards and asked places they would be allowed to film at. They're now going to get back on the scooters, go back to the resort and get in the pool because everyone is craving some swimming. Isla fell asleep in the sand. More drone footage.

The Inghams are back in the pool and Creepy says it's so nice. Lazy says it's so relaxing and falls asleep on a rock. Jace is also asleep. Footage of the pool area.

Lazy tells us they're meant to be at the caravan cooking vegan meatballs and pasta tonight but Creepy says they were too tired after swimming all day long in the pool. Lay said she was going to cook tonight but Creepy said he really wanted the vegetarian sandwich again. Nah he probably just wanted to go there to look at the waitresses. Lazy know it's probably getting really boring but the restaurant blows her mind. The place it so beautiful that it's mind blowing. It's quiet because everyone is at the shower block. There's a stage for evening entertainment. Lazy says they should sell their house and move to Portugal.

Isabelle holds Jace as they look at the sunset.

Back at the caravan Lazy tells us they did a big clear out of all their clothes. Jace has learnt to say 'nah night' but he refuses to do it when Lazy tells him to. The clothes storage under the bed was a big mess so they've sorted it out this evening. They're off to bed because they have a really really really fun day planned for Isabelle's birthday tomorrow. The car is fixed and Creepy is going to collect it in the morning. Lay tells everyone to look at her hair and Creepy says she's the most attractive woman in the world right now. I think he's high again. 'You're repping the juicy pineapple right now. You've got some pineapple heeer'. Lazy thanks everyone who bought something in the Teen and Me sale but it's the last sale they will have for a while. Lots of people made the most of the sale and Creepy screeches thank you to everyone so the bank account must be looking a little healthier. Jace tries to say 'nah night' and it's not a bad attempt. Isabelle must've been working overtime trying to get him to say it the past couple of days; If she keep going then Jace will be joining his mother for her rants by Christmas.

End of vlog

How can someone look so sinister drinking a glass of water?
View attachment 234432

View attachment 234435View attachment 234434
View attachment 234436View attachment 234437View attachment 234439
View attachment 234442View attachment 234443View attachment 234444View attachment 234456
They're the most sickly beings I've ever laid my eyes on

Reactions: 12
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.
Well Moon Face you better get Creepys cheque book out as Issy actually has 302k Subs as she has lost 1k last month.
2FA229FF-E1CC-4CDD-9CBE-B9456CAA3E0B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
pretending to be asleep when your husband walks in the room because he’s so unattractive and you’re only in it for the clout
still pretending to be asleep but opening that little eye to see if he’s gone to the sofa yet

They may still clickbait; they left their blonde toddler sleeping whilst they went swimming. They are disgusting. Nobody is kidnapping Lazy, you'd be hard pushed to lift her.
I don’t want to sound disrespectful it’s a joke my family used to say to me as well so please nobody take offence but all lazy will need to do is open her mouth or cackle and they’d probably bring her straight back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
  • Sarah gets another cold sore
  • Chris pretends he loves Sarah
  • Sarah says they're at the best campsite they've ever been to
  • Boasting/moaning about the weather
  • One of the girls makes faces to the camera to try and get attention

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Being?? 🙈 and shes homeschooling 🤦‍♀️ I'm dyslexic and could teacher better then her

Do they ever get up in the morning? Haven't done anything for weeks finally a day out but wont get there till late as chris isn't even going to get the car to 9ish so time he's sorted ans back and sure said other day its about 45/60 min drive so looking at lunchtime again Even in florida when we are not home till gone midnight we are back at the parks for opening They are finally paying for a fun day out and seems half will be wasted Its not like they do anything or have late nights etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh she's humble bragging now?! Doing exactly the same as she did on the Disney forums

Hope all the members go straight to google or here and see what absolute pieces of shite the Ingham parents are. She's going to give homeschooling a bad name
The sad thing is I don't think people will Google, they'll just take her crap at face value

I mean, imagine leaving your child on their own where someone could snatch them...

Oh wait....

Reactions: 14
Being?? 🙈 and shes homeschooling 🤦‍♀️ I'm dyslexic and could teacher better then her

Do they ever get up in the morning? Haven't done anything for weeks finally a day out but wont get there till late as chris isn't even going to get the car to 9ish so time he's sorted ans back and sure said other day its about 45/60 min drive so looking at lunchtime again Even in florida when we are not home till gone midnight we are back at the parks for opening They are finally paying for a fun day out and seems half will be wasted Its not like they do anything or have late nights etc
In fairness, Chris has many a late night. He's up 'editing' until about 4 in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.