Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My goodness what a handsome looking couple.

Lazy with her very lot of chins, bald patches and skin like a Rhino and Creepy with his pasty dad body and frizzy ginger hair that’s indistinguishable
from the raffia on the beach umberella. 😂

Just fuck off back home and get those girls back into school, you pair of delusional twats.
View attachment 234063
Skin like a rhino 😂 I am SCREAMING. That’s really cheered me up after the most depressing day ever. Someone hit a cat on my road and dumped it on the pavement. I went and scooped her up in a warm blanket and could tell there was absolutely nothing I could do for her, she died in my arms. I took her to the vet who scanned her microchip and she was owned but the owner couldn’t be traced. My children saw her on the path too so they were both upset but put some flowers in the towel with her from our garden 😰 sorry this is off thread topic but sometimes the mind boggles how people can be heartless enough to leave the poor animal to die

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Poor izzy didn't even get to blow out the candles on her happy birthday melon, the fan did that for her!!

At least I've learned not to travel to Portugal - there no point - there's no cake!!

• Haha

Yellowpear

'How does the nurse act as a foil for Lady Capulet in Romeo and Juliet?'

'Explore dichotomy in Lord of the Flies'

'To what extent does the setting in Jekyll and Hyde act as a metaphor for the human condition?'

English is not TripAdvisor. Geography is not maps. Maths is not counting.

She has no. fucking. clue.

• Heart
  • Sad

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Reading tattle again, buying a life jacket for Jace. "I'm not sure how much he weighs" says mother of the year
Also, she says if she spends more than £10 on something she likes to research it as she doesn't like to be ripped off! Shame your little kiddie and grown up ifam don't do the same sort of research.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Top businesswoman of the year award goes to Sarah Ingham. Genius idea for bringing out a circular towel which is really only practical to use as a beach mat in the month of SEPTEMBER & during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bradford lass

Sorry no Bradford lass tonight so you are stuck with me ! 😉🤪

I'm very much more critical about what I see!
Is that really lazys breakfast ? A bowl of biscuits?
Screenshot_20200907-174738_YouTube.jpg

Are they building sandcastles with the same cups they use at dinner?
Photo Collage Maker_tWSuvH.png

At dinner 18.28 lazy said they had all been to the shower block for showers so why is iddy biddy wearing the same T-shirt as at the beach hours earlier 🤢
Photo Collage Maker_eZbMUF.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

uwu

VIP Member
The only reason Issy has asked to be home schooled is because she probably gets teased about Chris everyday and tbh even if she moved schools that kinda stuff will follow you. I have no problem with parents home schooling their children if they are actually getting a decent education from it. They could of easily set Issy up for online schooling to at least help her with GCSE English, Maths and Science instead of giving her work books for 10 year olds. I don't really like the ingham girls much but I feel bad for them being deprived of an actual decent education. They won't learn anything at campsites.

• Heart

Ellweez

They have a microwave, couldn’t they have made her a cake in a mug? Could they not have asked the campsite if they could have made her one at a cost? This pair literally don’t give a shit about their children. Think outside the box you fools!

Fentinik

Izzy has had such a rubbish birthday, I feel so sorry for her. She seems really low, and so does Isla. Lazy claiming Izzy didn't want to go out for the day in the end (clearly a lie) and that she wanted to go to a mall and for a meal (italian), so they didn't go to a mall and got an Indian. Must have had a rubbish time too as didn't even film anything from it. ZERO birthday cards, banners or balloons. No effort made with a nice breakfast, no special treat. The melon with candles was an embarrassment and Izzy looked mortified. The kids are all so bored they are barely in the vlogs anymore apart from the mandatory beach/pool scene.

Those poor kids were promised fun travelling and exploring new places, and just ended up slumming it in the caraVAN of dreams (which must absolutely STINK) and doing nothing all day. Even the birthday vlogs are very lots short because they don't do anything or go anywhere. They need family, friends, social interaction. They need school. They need a life that can be as normal as possible with a routine. Even people in really happy families would soon tire of this lifestyle. Dullest trip ever.

I notice they have gone very quiet with the car updates. Wonder how long this fix will last them.

Lazy's education plain for all to see in that homeschooling post. She clearly thinks geography is nothing more than knowing place names 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Tomorrow's vlog better be good. Creepy has been bigging it up every day for the past two weeks now...tomorrow is going to be MEGA.

Right, off to get some soup with a bowl of potatoes and a side of chips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

liviette

Is no one talking about how Chris and Sarah BOTH left all the kids on their OWN to walk around the campsite in a foreign country? They’ve literally talked about Madeline McCann when they were in praia de luz, are they stupid?

• Wow
  • Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
Sarah sort of hinted that's where they are going for Esme's birthday next year though... Not sure travel to the U.S will even be allowed at the rate Covid is infecting everyone over there. Chris did break the law over there as Jess was a minor when the messages were sent. I just don't think she pressed charges which is really sad.
Re: pressing charges - I think Jess brought up the messages when she did because they hit 1 million subscribers and they made a big thing of it, bringing out gold merch, and Jess thought, 'hang on a minute, this is a farce, this isn't the reality of how things are'. Sarah thinks the outcry was borne out of jealousy about their success. It wasn't. It was outrage that Chris Ingham was profiteering from a family image when he was, in fact, messaging an underage girl behind his wife's back about meeting up in a swimming pool naked. (Hi Sarah 👋🏻)

Yes, it would have been ideal if Jess had stopped him in his tracks there and then in Florida, but in a way it's served to shine a light on Sarah, the grooming Jane Ingham has dabbled in, and the murky bullying and doxxing that the Dixons and Ingham families have contributed to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

mineminemine

QUOTE="xxme2uxx01, post: 2288167, member: 3499"]
Jeez I dont will do them girls good
Dont get me wrong I wouldn't use a melon lol but I think its much more of a better bday than some of the others they have vlogged
[/QUOTE]

i’m talking about the cake specifically - of course she’s lucky to be on holiday for her birthday but I would have been disappointed with that cake effort.

I know a lot of people have speculated over issy being a bully at school but I do feel sorry for her in general. She’s a very anxious and nervous teen - she seems to carry the weight of the problems her mum and dad decide to not give a shit about. We’ve watched her countless times mother her siblings. She’s not given any privacy and or even personal life. She’s owed a lot of the money they’ve earned (which they said was being put towards their education which they don’t have anymore) I think an actual birthday cake wouldn’t have been too much to ask for.

Reactions: 44