Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.
Their subs have dropped though, they were on 1.32 mil now 1.31mil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They haven’t mentioned a single town name since they travelled “all of France” and “all of Spain”. But they chose to mention this one?

Not content with pimping their own kids they are now making clickbait titles based on a 3 year old who (all the evidence now suggest) was stolen from her bed by a known paedophile and murdered.

Classy, Inghams, classy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality
Mine too! Creepy needs a proper days work labouring, then he'd know what it's like to work his fingers to the bone. God I absolutely despise those two scum bags! 👿

Still makes me laugh..Isabelle wants to be a detective..:rolleyes:no other words needed
Poor kid has got no chance. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is the álgebra the government website recommend learning for your GCSE maths exam....

Time for a reality check Lazy... Enjoy teaching this 😬😬😬

EC681854-C50C-42AB-B13B-AE8FA7172ED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They haven’t mentioned a single town name since they travelled “all of France” and “all of Spain”. But they chose to mention this one?

Not content with pimping their own kids they are now making clickbait titles based on a 3 year old who (all the evidence now suggest) was stolen from her bed by a known paedophile and murdered.

Classy, Inghams, classy.
It’s honestly so disgusting, there’s no other reason they’ve done it other than for ckick bait. Aside from the miscarriage click baits this is the lowest they’ve sunk

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s honestly so disgusting, there’s no other reason they’ve done it other than for ckick bait. Aside from the miscarriage click baits this is the lowest they’ve sunk
The views sunk the lowest for them too over this clickbait

Reactions: 8
And any thing they eat being referred to as vegan or vegetarian first, ie “vegetarian sandwich.”
I know, I've a few friends who are either vegan or vegetarian, they'd never say that. They'd say sandwich, curry, spaghetti bolognese etc, we know it'll be veggie or vegan. Really, it's only meat eaters that would say something like "I'm having a vegetarian curry tonight"

Reactions: 23
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen her write... god help those kids.

The section in the vlog about Madeline McCann was horrendous! The place is INFAMOUS Chris not famous. A very, very bad thing happened? no tit.

if the iFam aren’t just kids why does he talk to the viewers like they are. Everyone and their dog knows what happened in Praia da luz

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The section in the vlog about Madeline McCann was horrendous! The place is INFAMOUS Chris not famous.
Just like your particular area of Bradford (not Leeds) is INFAMOUS for having a noncey man living there along with his nightmare of a lazy wife.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 234431

Ew skin peeling lazy arm looks like a lobster
You’d think she would be more careful about getting cancer etc because didn’t her mum die from cancer !? I’m 30 and I’ve never had a tan I’m super pale and plaster sun cream on. Skin cancer is no joke , and going by the state of jace and his “tan” she doesn’t care about her kids either.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
"Praia da loos is very famous for something definitely not good, very very not good indeed" so says dci creepy of the not very good police squad" 🚨👮‍♂️🙄

It's a wonder they didn't go to eat at the infamous (not famous Creepy) tapas bar the McCanns ate at when they left the kids in the apartment. Or did they?
The way he was trying to summarise it without saying what it was is so strange to me? It’s like he wanted to brag they walked past it but also say how sad it makes him but it was the most awkward and insincere thing I’ve ever watched! It’s almost like watching the person that took Maddie try to say they aren’t guilty but they are really bad at lying... I think that’s what it is, one alleged child groomer trying to be sincere about what happened but it comes across as CREEPY and hypocritical.

• Sad
Not sure if these have been posted here before regarding the vlog with Esme’s underwear on show, but all I could think is family friendly my ass!
Imagine living every day like this?They choose to vlog everything on the internet ,even if it`s making Chris totally exhausted.How can you enjoy any day ,let alone a holiday that`s supposed to be your "dream"?Seriously ,for their own welfare (and most definitely that of their children) ,they need to forget daily vlogging and try and go back to some kind of "normal".It`ll be hard but worth it eventually.I just can`t imagine getting up every morning ,and before showering ,breakfast interacting with my daughters ,picking up a camera so anyone can criticise it all.There`s no real effort anymore ,hence why they`re losing so many views.That relatable touch which drew so many people in the beginning has gone completely.They should stop now ,and retain a little of their dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.