Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably all part of Sarah’s plan to keep them young and under her control. She won’t want cash cow Isabelle going to university and having independence

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I hope they realise how much stress and pressure Isabelle will feel going straight into Year 11 and GCSE after a year out. Having worksheets and writing reviews about campsite is nothing compare to what she should be doing. Would love to see them try to teach her about the Pythagoras theme, analysing English Language/Literature and all three Science topics.

Reactions: 22
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
If the school fees are now deemed as extortionate, why wasn’t proper thought put in to thinking about the ongoing costs to school the girls?!? Or did their deluded little brains think because they “are in the public eye” the school would then offer them heavily discounted term fees 🥴🥴

Reactions: 25
Isabelle won't return to school now, she'll either sit a couple of GCSE's next year that Lazy and Creepy book and pay for, or she'll do none at all.
The home education group, is full of parents who do this, only they actually have their child's best interests at the forefront of every decision and they plough every possible resource in to helping their children achieve their goals.
They have massively limited her career options by doing this, all so they can take an extended trip around swimming pools. I hope someone reports them to their LA personally, those children need to be checked up on and they need to have the education they are receiving monitored.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘We have done all of France’ she says. Wtf? They have been in holiday in various campsites and done a lot of driving. They have experienced NOTHING of French culture, (agriculture) food, history, customs ...

This home school/travel school thing really disturbs me. I can well imagine Isabelle is not keen to go to school, but any idiot can see the answer to that is to stop pimping her out all over the internet, not take her out of school!
Isla has ALWAYS been described and truly come across as an absolute school lover. She needs that interaction.
Esme seems less academic, and her ridiculous parents answer to this is to take her out of school and encourage her to be on social media all day.
Let’s hope the whole shitshow is over by the time Jason is school aged, and he can have some hope of a normal education.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I feel bad putting my cats into the cattery for up to 2 weeks (I've known the owner for over a decade, I trust her completely, she even gives them their own tree, haha!). Can't bear to be apart from them very long. When you have pets, they are family - or at least, for most of us!
we went to butlins for 4 Nights last Oct which is our first holiday since getting our dog and I actually sobbed the first night away, it was ridiculous 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New here but been an avid reader for some weeks after feeling like something was very very off with the inghams for a while.

The home schooling thing and mainly Sarah’s half arsed explanation and preparation for it is really bothering me, these kids have literally no idea their future is looking smaller and smaller with each passing month.

mum gut reaction is that with the desired house move they probably wanted and needed to get Isabelle and Esme into a state school and hoped that a new home in a new catchment area would save some face and embarrassment of kids going back to old school friends tale between their legs.

Sarah and Chris spent months banging on about esme being a different child when she started her new school, esme also constantly mentioned how much she loved it there. What utter bullshit to suddenly say the school did nothing for them? They will throw everything under the bus if it serves them to look better or suits their cause.
perhaps the real reason there might of been some struggling as they spent about 8 weeks out of term on holiday each school year.

I don’t say this with any malice and it seems to have been referenced subtlely anyway but Esme obviously has some learning difficulties in which case why does shrinking her exposure to education seem like a good option to the inghams?

Isla will possibly be the biggest casualty in amongst this she genuinely seemed advanced during her first few years of school. Seemed to have a thirst for facts and learning and actually has a better vocabulary than her older siblings.
She seems listless and is morphing into a mini Esme with the irritating camera bombing in vlogs as she isn’t getting any attention or fuel for her inquisitive mind.

I will struggle to watch this demise for much longer even the ‘car crash’ can’t look away aspect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
It’s almost getting to the point where laughing at these idiots isn’t funny any more.

Reactions: 61
I get the impression with these two that they're running away from something, or chasing something that won't come. They never seem to settle and enjoy life for what it is - it's constant uprooting of the kids, constant hopping place-to-place.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why would the caravan site have Isabelle, date of birth on the booking ... surely when you book a pitch they don’t ask for everyone’s date of births .. !!!
It is quite common in European campsites to have your passport/ID scanned In at reception so they can keep track of who’s there

Reactions: 5
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

This really bothers me - and just about sums them up: stupid and selfish. As long as they’re “getting on with making amazing memories” who gives a toss about anything - or anyone - else?

My job is sort of related to what’s going on with the pandemic. As a result, I’m hyper aware of the risk and implications for other people. No one bleeping enjoys living a reduced life, but it’s what needs to happen until a vaccine is developed. They haven’t quite grasped the concept that their actions have consequences for *other people*.

A good friend of mine is recovering from cancer and has been shielding since March. If she were exposed to Covid I doubt she would recover, such was the damage to her lungs after she contracted pneumonia following a stem cell transplant.

Most people seem to take on board that EVERYONE needs to do their bit to get this virus under control. It cannot be to government and WHO’s responsibility alone. Personal responsibility plays a crucial part.

While most of society is taking the pandemic seriously, as long as you have people as thick and thoughtless as The Minghams floating about and doing exactly as they please, this virus will not be going anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They are chasing views and global success. They have peaked and they won't get any more popular. That is their life now and it will be a slow fade away. YouTube doesn't keep growing. Everyone stalls at one point.

Isabelle - she needed parents to force her to stay in school and teachers to properly help her learn. She chose fewer subjects because she needed the help. Homeschooling for her will fail her. Her parents lack the education to give her a rounded education and ensure she achieves decent GCSE grades in all the core subjects. She should have been sent to boarding school. Esme is the same and will morph into an Izzy. They're both behind other children their age and their vocab is a joke. Isla had hope but her parents will fail her too. Keeping her out of school in her young years is most damaging.

Of course they'll claim their kids are happy. Kids don't want to go to school. Any kid will be happy when they're told they don't need to go to school. It shows how dumb Lazy and Creepy are.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

This really bothers me - and just about sums them up: stupid and selfish. As long as they’re “getting on with making amazing memories” who gives a toss about anything - or anyone - else?

My job is sort of related to what’s going on with the pandemic. As a result, I’m hyper aware of the risk and implications for other people. No one bleeping enjoys living a reduced life, but it’s what needs to happen until a vaccine is developed. They haven’t quite grasped the concept that their actions have consequences for *other people*.

A good friend of mine is recovering from cancer and has been shielding since March. If she were exposed to Covid I doubt she would recover, such was the damage to her lungs after she contracted pneumonia following a stem cell transplant.

Most people seem to take on board that EVERYONE needs to do their bit to get this virus under control. It cannot be to government and WHO’s responsibility alone. Personal responsibility plays a crucial part.

While most of society is taking the pandemic seriously, as long as you have people as thick and thoughtless as The Minghams floating about and doing exactly as they please, this virus will not be going anywhere.
Ive now been told to stop telling my mum the figures since my area (Wirral) will probably go into lockdown soon. It gets my goat that they think they are entitled to a holiday when they don't deserve it

Reactions: 20
It's been really bugging me that all Lazy seems to have bought for Isabelle is CGP revision guides. The clue should be in the name there. CGP guides are brilliant for REVISION when you've already covered the work, but they don't contain enough information to teach yourself from them. Especially given Isabelle has only just gone into year 10. She might have covered some of the GCSE syllabus at the end of year nine, but it will be minimal.

What the poor girl really needs is to be signed up to one of the online GCSE courses like interhigh, but at the very least, she needs the textbooks from her specific GCSE syllabus.

It's just dawned on me that Lazy the so called home educator probably doesn't have a clue what exam board she's going to enter Isabelle to do her GCSEs with next year. That's probably why she hasn't bought her any of the English set texts, either. They vary from exam board to exam board.

Isabelle NEEDS to know Lazy! The syllabus is different depending on which exam board you do the GCSE with. It's not enough to decide last minute in year 11 because there will be work specific to that exam board Isabelle won't have covered. GCSEs are two year courses for a reason! If you care about your daughter's future, for goodness sake enrol her with an online school so she has a proper, planned curriculum to follow for her GCSEs. Or better still, drive her home right now and enrol her at the local secondary. They won't take her as willingly next year if she's been covering the wrong GCSE syllabus- or god forbid no exam board specific syllabus at all.

At least she has Creepy. Presumably he's going to be giving her the learning support for her maths Lazy was so adamant she needed to have at school at the expense of a GCSE, given he's a very lot talented at it.
Such good points! If she had known she could have bought her the reading books for her birthday, we did to kill a mocking bird and war poetry!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there.
Can you imagine going from having low-paid jobs to hitting to jackpot on YouTube and not making any provisions for the future?

It’s wild to think of how much of that money they have blown on absolutely nothing. Not a brain cell between them.

Even before Creepy hit the self-destruct button when those allegations came to light, they not smart enough to realise that social media fame and fortune is fleeting. The digital media landscape moves so quickly that what’s popular one year will almost certainly be out of date in 3-4 years time when a new platform captures the attention of a younger audience.

Even if Creepy hadn’t *allegedly* groomed those young fans, they probably wouldn’t be earning what they were 2/3 years ago.

It’s so obvious they have no savings, they have blown the lot. Idiots.

Got it in one: they don’t realise they’re past their peak now - trying to chase views and £££s that just aren’t there anymore

They are chasing views and global success. They have peaked and they won't get any more popular. That is their life now and it will be a slow fade away. YouTube doesn't keep growing. Everyone stalls at one point.

Isabelle - she needed parents to force her to stay in school and teachers to properly help her learn. She chose fewer subjects because she needed the help. Homeschooling for her will fail her. Her parents lack the education to give her a rounded education and ensure she achieves decent GCSE grades in all the core subjects. She should have been sent to boarding school. Esme is the same and will morph into an Izzy. They're both behind other children their age and their vocab is a joke. Isla had hope but her parents will fail her too. Keeping her out of school in her young years is most damaging.

Of course they'll claim their kids are happy. Kids don't want to go to school. Any kid will be happy when they're told they don't need to go to school. It shows how dumb Lazy and Creepy are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
But they’re NOT travelling 🤣🤣🤣 the only travelling they’re doing is from place to place. When they’re in a destination surely travelling is about experiencing culture, food, historic building etc not service stations, camp sites and swimming pools. Sarah’s the dim one to think it’s travelling 🤔

Reactions: 30
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?
If you dye the remaining fur black and put a beanie on her then it'll solve everything so don't worry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.