Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
What a load of shit. Esme is probably only enjoying it because it’s toddler level curriculum and easy for her.

She’s so cheap she hasn’t enrolled them in online school so they could be taught properly (also wouldn’t fit in with travelling where these slabs of concrete don’t have WiFi).

Online school alongside actually travel to experience new culture, history, geography, art (note not agriculture lazy) would be amazing. But concrete, Lidl, petrol stations and an occasional water park when your blankets pay out really isn’t the same.

Poor kids 😟

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Pastel

VIP Member
You know honestly, if they are going to lie then at least attempt to make it marginally believable!!!! So Isabelle is obsessed with murder mysteries and has been reading all these book about girls going missing etc. They head for Praia da Luz, of all places, with plummeting vlog views... then on Isabelle's birthday they just happen to accidentally-on-purpose stroll by the exact apartment where it all unravelled so many years ago. None of them had ANY idea they were in the Praia da Luz (oh do f*ck off already :rolleyes: )... Chris, who knows everything about everything, including said event, knows the details so well that a mere stroll by the resort (whist they were all talking about totally unrelated things no doubt :rolleyes:) was enough for every single penny to come clattering down at once and he suddenly realised where they were... Isabelle, who is obsessed with true crime also had absolutely zero clue about anything - yeah, this little sight seeing tour clearly wouldn't have been something that she would have been interested in :cautious: ... and Sarah, the self-proclaimed travelling enthusiast, also apparently knows f*ck-all about where she is or what the hell is happening from one nano-second to the next...

So which one is it then Inghams - you're either liars or stupid beyond anything that anyone has ever given you credit for... I'm beyond disgusted at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Some mighty photoshopping of Sarahs arms going on in the thumbnail when compared against live footage.

Instagram:

20200908_185638.jpg

Versus reality:

Screenshot_20200908-185427_Chrome-01.jpeg

Apologies for the close up of chris' teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
My absolute favourite tonight was when Chris said "we're here in Portugal for quite a little bit more time than now". Chris can you say that again in plain english and please please please stop homeschooling your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sarah Ingham 2020 - “look how tanned little Jace’s legs are, so cute 😍

no you fat fuck, he’s burnt to get to that point. Speed bump lipped bitch.

• Angry
  • Wow
I think its so annoying and inconsiderate that all the girls have to scream at the top of their voices constantly. That's not even meaning like shouting loudly, literal screams. Usually over nothing, like a bit of water splashing them. I know they're only kids and having fun but when you're trying to have fun, it's extremely annoying to have people screaming all around you. When I was younger my mum always told me and my sister to not do things like that, laugh and be excited yes but scream and shout no just because there's other people around and it's just being considerate basically

• Heart
Reactions: 50

stinkyonesie

‘We have done all of France’ she says. Wtf? They have been in holiday in various campsites and done a lot of driving. They have experienced NOTHING of French culture, (agriculture) food, history, customs ...

This home school/travel school thing really disturbs me. I can well imagine Isabelle is not keen to go to school, but any idiot can see the answer to that is to stop pimping her out all over the internet, not take her out of school!
Isla has ALWAYS been described and truly come across as an absolute school lover. She needs that interaction.
Esme seems less academic, and her ridiculous parents answer to this is to take her out of school and encourage her to be on social media all day.
Let’s hope the whole shitshow is over by the time Jason is school aged, and he can have some hope of a normal education.

• Sad

Jamhead

VIP Member
How many times does it have to be pointed out to that ham of a woman, that the spelling is 'I've', it has a fucking 'E' on the end of it.
It's short for 'I HAVE', not 'I HAV'. It is not Iv!!!!
She is a thick as two short planks. Those children have absolutely no hope in hell, with her as their teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilu22

VIP Member
Do you reckon their teachers ever watch their vlogs and bitch about Lazy and Creepy in the staff room?🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Chris: It's ok haterz, we've checked and you only need to wear masks when you're queuing for a ride and when you're inside.

Few minutes later...

Sarah (inside, without mask): So we've come inside to look at the food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Klh1977

Chris and Sarah turned it in to a ifam meet and greet basically.
And chris thought he was a rockstar with all the girls screaming. I took my daughter to see the Lego stuff and we found Isla who was 5 at the time trying
to play with the Lego but being mauled by teenagers for selfies and hugs. Where were her parents? On the other side of the display in another crowd thinking they were megastars

• Wow
  • Angry

Abbvay

VIP Member
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?
If you dye the remaining fur black and put a beanie on her then it'll solve everything so don't worry.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
"travel schooling" for the last 6 months? For most of that we were in lockdown and they were still being set work by an actual school. The only extra they did involved the tuff table. If Isabelle is happier doing tuff table activities then that's up to her but it certainly won't be very useful in life. If they weren't doing as well in school as you hoped, then maybe attending more often, take part in some after school activities, and discuss with the school why you feel your child isn't doing very well there.

• Heart
Reactions: 47