Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurafray91

So he’s watched every documentary about Maddie Mcann and knows everything about it but he didn’t realise it was the same Praia Da Luz that they were in 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Jamhead

VIP Member
I spy with my little eye, a gingery tuft of hair...
#nofilter #goldenhour #notagreatadvertforjustformen
20200908_172244.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m telling you now, if my mum brings out a bloody melon with some shitty unlit candles on for my birthday tomorrow I’m moving out

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatshepsut

My goodness what a handsome looking couple.

Lazy with her very lot of chins, bald patches and skin like a Rhino and Creepy with his pasty dad body and frizzy ginger hair that’s indistinguishable
from the raffia on the beach umberella. 😂

Just fuck off home and get those girls back into school, you pair of delusional twats.
3051DC48-8C56-416D-B994-EE693193635B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

garyowen7

I got reminded of a fantastic Ingham moment a couple of years ago on one of their many trips to Disneyland Paris. I genuinely thought that Sarah was a much nicer person back in 2016, but this clip clearly shows what she's truly like behind the camera...

In a moment where Chris was clearly meant to delete (and probably usually does quite often), he accidentally left a bit in when Sarah gets angry that someone (probably Chris) is running a bath in the background, and tells them to "hurry up with the tap" before resetting herself and carrying on as if it was take two.

Also, behold her faux-posh voice back in the day when they were actually trying to be professional vloggers (before the mask slips and Seacroft Sarah comes out to play).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Hatshepsut

Thanks to @Impleo for the new thread title with the most likes.

4FC7B927-4212-4C46-B1E9-376EAA99FE47.jpeg

So the Minghams are still touring the covid hotspots of Europe and are currently chavving it up on a campsite in Portugal.
Isabelle’s 15th birthday has come and gone, rather like the second car, which is languishing in a garage hopefully beyond repair.

Big Frank and the Frankettes are out and proud and Lazy appears to have fashioned herself a swimming nappy out of one of her old blankets.

Hi Steve 👋🏻 we’re all so jealous here. 😆

A1783EDB-F5A4-40DD-8AB7-F6E8F397C220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

OliviaPope

Lazy you’re not travelling!! Nothing you do is considered travelling moving from one concrete car park to the next!

The reason why people think it’s wrong to remove your children from school is not because of their lack of education on what home schooling is, it is due to YOUR lack of education that YOU are unable to educate these children to any standard that will set them up for their lives!!

And why would a 14 year old want to be home schooled away from all her peers- maybe because she so fucking embarrassed at showing her face at school knowing who her step father is!! I see none of her friends go to your house any more - wonder why!

Perhaps if you didn’t take your kids out of school at every occasion for yet another swimming pool holiday they would have learned something, or in the evenings they had time to sit and do homework without a camera in their faces!! Private school with all the extra curricular would have been amazing for your children but yours weren’t allowed as they needed to be home to perform for the vlog!!!

The only decent thing you ever did for those kids was private school and you took that away from them too!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Jamhead

VIP Member
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up!
20200905_090141.jpg
20200905_090154.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So going by Sarah insta stories, they've spent this morning by the pool and this afternoon went for a picnic on the beach. They have went to Praia do Camilo by the looks of it and obviously done zero 'research' as usual. Its about 200 steps down to it and when they got half way down realised they couldn't go on the beach. WHY? You have to go early at low tide. High tide is around 2pm, and yes they have went around 2pm. You seriously couldn't make this shit show up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Abbvay

VIP Member
They really do make every country look and sound like the last places you would ever want to visit. This trip we have learnt that you have to pay tolls every 5 minutes in France (this appears to be an accurate timeframe from their videos), and you need to have a very lot of money to do this. There isn't really anything else to do but drive.

There is a lot of concrete in Spain, but at least the locals are very friendly and will let you live in their forecourt for as long as you feel like. Plastic chairs seem to be at all the most popular authentic Spanish restaurants, where you can buy things such as crisps and chips.

And worst of all, they don't have cake in Portugal. But they possibly have better mechanics.

I didn't think they could make anywhere look worse than Australia, where it is cold, gets dark early, places such as zoos close in the early evening and all accommodation looks like a prison.

*Please note these are not my true opinions of these countries*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Onthefence

Travel school? Where? Where is this so called travel schooling? Wtf? They haven't travelled. They've commuted. They are going from motorway to caravan park to pool. What are they learning via travelling that they couldn't learn at school/home? Surely The point of travel schooling (never heard that actual term before) would be to immerse yourself in different locations. Meet the people, eat the local food, observe their customs, visit historical sites and experience the culture & nature of the country, attempt to learn the language. This would be near impossible during a global pandemic anyway so it's a stupid idea right now, but also, they've shopped at Aldi/Lidl, been to the beach, eaten chips, burgers & lollipops and complained that not enough people speak English! They are so unbelievably deluded!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Murph123

New here but been an avid reader for some weeks after feeling like something was very very off with the inghams for a while.

The home schooling thing and mainly Sarah’s half arsed explanation and preparation for it is really bothering me, these kids have literally no idea their future is looking smaller and smaller with each passing month.

mum gut reaction is that with the desired house move they probably wanted and needed to get Isabelle and Esme into a state school and hoped that a new home in a new catchment area would save some face and embarrassment of kids going back to old school friends tale between their legs.

Sarah and Chris spent months banging on about esme being a different child when she started her new school, esme also constantly mentioned how much she loved it there. What utter bullshit to suddenly say the school did nothing for them? They will throw everything under the bus if it serves them to look better or suits their cause.
perhaps the real reason there might of been some struggling as they spent about 8 weeks out of term on holiday each school year.

I don’t say this with any malice and it seems to have been referenced subtlely anyway but Esme obviously has some learning difficulties in which case why does shrinking her exposure to education seem like a good option to the inghams?

Isla will possibly be the biggest casualty in amongst this she genuinely seemed advanced during her first few years of school. Seemed to have a thirst for facts and learning and actually has a better vocabulary than her older siblings.
She seems listless and is morphing into a mini Esme with the irritating camera bombing in vlogs as she isn’t getting any attention or fuel for her inquisitive mind.

I will struggle to watch this demise for much longer even the ‘car crash’ can’t look away aspect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Bradford lass

20200906_230802.jpg

Is he trying to grow a pony tail?
I think when he uses just for men to cover the blonde (ginger) tones ,He starts at the front (top) and by the time he gets to the back (bottom) he runs out .As it's a lot more ginger (blonde) back there in that ponytail !

I think he needs to buy 2 boxes !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62