Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine them stood outside talking about it like it's a tourist spot.
I guess at some time they'll visit Austria and Hitlers birthplace too....
"Someone really famous was born here!" Photo opportunity.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I refuse to believe that Izzy is happy with this tit show. I can’t imagine being 15 and not having any privacy at all. I’d have hated it!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Isabelle got a deal with Lego friends along with Mia from Family Fizz and Rosie Rosie something or other. They had a meet and greet as part of the partnership which was supposed to be a big deal for Isabelle but Chris was a complete narcissist and turned it in to an Ingham family meet and greet and claimed it was the best day of his life. They even took their own merch to sell on the day which they now deny but there's screenshots from YouTube where both Chris and Sarah confirmed that the Ingham family merch would be available to buy on the day. They ended up with truck loads of gifts which people said they should donate to those less fortunate but Sarah said they couldn't possibly do that when the gifts were bought for them!
Thank you and why doesn’t that surprise me.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What I’m most p**ed off about is all the parents complaining that their kids watched it. Some of these were 9/10/11yr olds. FFS they shouldn’t even be on social media at that age. I believe there should be stricter age limits.
To be fair there are age restrictions that parents choose to ignore. I saw a mother buying an age restricted game for a kid of about 9... she made that choice to ignore a restriction in place for for good reasons! It was Call of Duty or similar nasty war game. Same parent would probably then complain when little Johnny is traumatised by the content. But you cant have it both ways.

Reactions: 23
Chris and Sarah turned it in to a ifam meet and greet basically.
And chris thought he was a rockstar with all the girls screaming. I took my daughter to see the Lego stuff and we found Isla who was 5 at the time trying
to play with the Lego but being mauled by teenagers for selfies and hugs. Where were her parents? On the other side of the display in another crowd thinking they were megastars

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Uuggg I can just imagine him thinking he was fabulous... So did isobells loose the deal or however these things work...?

Reactions: 7
And chris thought he was a rockstar with all the girls screaming. I took my daughter to see the Lego stuff and we found Isla who was 5 at the time trying
to play with the Lego but being mauled by teenagers for selfies and hugs. Where were her parents? On the other side of the display in another crowd thinking they were megastars
Oh god I can imagine what he was like. His ego would love it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've just seen Sarah's instagram story of the girls sitting round doing their "school work". I've just finished uni this year and so I'd say I'm still pretty in tune with how the education system works. It honestly baffles me how both those parents can sit their kids down with those books and call it learning? How she can say they are thriving more now then they were in school? You aren't learning anything really using those, especially Isabelle. She might be able to muddle through and figure out the general concepts with the CGP revision guide (they were an absolute god send during my GCSE's) but that doesn't allow for the actual APPLICATION. Exam questions are all about critical thinking, applying the basic concepts you learnt to different scenarios. If you can get it right then it shows that you understand it because you can relate the theory to a practical situation and you cannot get those skills from the books.

Also can you imagine the uproar if they'd paid 25k a year for the kids to sit in classrooms all day with a workbook each and were just left to get on with it😂 but it's ok now because Sarah says it is.

Last point but what's the point of the travelling? If they really are doing "work" all morning and can't leave to do things until early afternoon at which point things are closed/busy or it's not worth doing then what are they actually gaining from being abroad? It just doesn't work!! They aren't learning anything from these so called life experiences because they just aren't having them. It's no wonder they just sit round the pool because what else is there to do at 3pm?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
YouTube’s statement on their channel

So they have their first warning/strike so if he breaches it again he will face the two week ban

They won’t remove the channel as no charges have been put forward. So yes they are aware of it and aware of the statement from the police but as he haven’t been prosecuted he doesn’t breech the terms for removal .

But only two more strikes and I think he is being watched now.

Unless Jess contacts YouTube direct to say how she has been affected by his behaviour that’s the only way they would act in regards to those allegations.

So creepy they are watching and know what you are. Just waiting for you to trip up
Explains all the background bluring he's been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it odd the girls all tolerate each other as much as they do considering they spend every minute together. Mine just about manage a week before there all bickering and moaning!! Doesn’t seem natural to me
My kids are eldest 5 years ahead of 2nd then 3rd 14months after 2nd. They generally adore each other but I do have cruel and unusual punishment if they won't fit in with the daily chores etc....We come from a military background....

• Haha
Are they paying school fees for this term? If they're not I'm surprised the school has agreed to keep a space open for them. It would be disastrous to the girls (especially Izzy) if she's starting a new school in her GCSE year.

I spy with my little eye, a gingery tuft of hair...
#nofilter #goldenhour #notagreatadvertforjustformen
20200908_172244.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
The chav can was overloaded anyway even more now omg do they not realise how overloaded it us all ready with out all thus new stuff unbelievable

Reactions: 21
I reckon the campsite are paying them for tonights vlog, or giving them some free nights! Defintiley some sort of advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely this vlog should be #AD. Sarah has NEVER went into that much detail on anywhere else they've stayed before. Obviously joined the Yelloh loyalty scheme as well.

Reactions: 28
To be fair there are age restrictions that parents choose to ignore. I saw a mother buying an age restricted game for a kid of about 9... she made that choice to ignore a restriction in place for for good reasons! It was Call of Duty or similar nasty war game. Same parent would probably then complain when little Johnny is traumatised by the content. But you cant have it both ways.
Exactly! Some parents don’t or choose not to take responsibility and kids also can lie about their age. There needs to be stricter measures in place.

Reactions: 11
How do they get these free night? I'd be soooo embarrassed asking for them. That would be incredibly cringe. I hope the campsites reach out to them first.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My absolute favourite tonight was when Chris said "we're here in Portugal for quite a little bit more time than now". Chris can you say that again in plain english and please please please stop homeschooling your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.