Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?
I don't think so. Lots of people have done crime stories on Maddie and haven't had their vlogs demonetised.

Reactions: 12
We’re now on Sunday and there’s still no sign of this theme park they’re meant to be visiting.
Those kids must be bored out their brains, there’s only so much pool/beach time anyone can handle. When we go away we might have 1 or 2 lazy days by the pool but that’s usually after we’ve had a busy day of activities, this holiday just seems like one long lazy day.

Reactions: 23
Was just going to say the exact same thing! 😂 I’ve a Geography degree and my friends and family laugh at my poor knowledge of where countries are, capital cities etc... Because I don’t think I was EVER taught a lesson around this (except naming and locating continents (which are different to countries, FYI Lazy)). GSCE Geography covers much more than pointing to a place on a map and identifying a country’s flag..... at this point, I honestly feel so sorry for Izzy having that poor excuse of a mother.
I did GCSE geography and I was baffled to have to learn river formations in particular. It covers natural disasters and you need to know parts of a volcano, ageing population, business case studies like Nokia and brands in India just to list a few.

I was gutted we didn’t get taught anything about worldwide places and map reading. It’s got nothing to do with flags Lazy.

Reactions: 24
I did GCSE geography and I was baffled to have to learn river formations in particular. It covers natural disasters and you need to know parts of a volcano, ageing population, business case studies like Nokia and brands in India just to list a few.

I was gutted we didn’t get taught anything about worldwide places and map reading. It’s got nothing to do with flags Lazy.
When I did it for GCSE we did things about land erosion, was so boring. I was expecting to learn about flags and countries but nope I was disappointed haha.

Reactions: 15
When I did it for GCSE we did things about land erosion, was so boring. I was expecting to learn about flags and countries but nope I was disappointed haha.
Oh don’t get me started on land erosion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So going by Sarah insta stories, they've spent this morning by the pool and this afternoon went for a picnic on the beach. They have went to Praia do Camilo by the looks of it and obviously done zero 'research' as usual. Its about 200 steps down to it and when they got half way down realised they couldn't go on the beach. WHY? You have to go early at low tide. High tide is around 2pm, and yes they have went around 2pm. You seriously couldn't make this tit show up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I know it`s like playing an old record ,but i`ve just watched the Aussie mum of 10 (house tour) ,Never seen such a clinical home or such "perfect" children (but that`s another topic!).Anyhow ,it just popped up and i watched whilst having lunch.Underneath her video is highlighted *Youtube have removed all comments on videos with minors in*.OK ,so i`ll repeat myself.Again.WHY isn`t this the case on ALL the Ingham vlogs?!We know you`ve started watching this family ,how about you do a bit more acting on those kids` behalf?! :mad:

Reactions: 25
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Yeah, they seem just as click bait-y, just the other way around. It's all just money.

Reactions: 8
hi, I don’t follow the inghams but I used to watch them and today I was driving down the m62 in Leeds and saw an older model black Range Rover towing a caravan, the registration was S** FAM which makes me think they’re actually back in the UK

I might be completely wrong and it could be another family but something to note

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it`s like playing an old record ,but i`ve just watched the Aussie mum of 10 (house tour) ,Never seen such a clinical home or such "perfect" children (but that`s another topic!).Anyhow ,it just popped up and i watched whilst having lunch.Underneath her video is highlighted *Youtube have removed all comments on videos with minors in*.OK ,so i`ll repeat myself.Again.WHY isn`t this the case on ALL the Ingham vlogs?!We know you`ve started watching this family ,how about you do a bit more acting on those kids` behalf?! :mad:
I quite like that family of 10. They are regimentated but are very well adjusted kids, clearly care for each other and all loved dearly, if you watch a few. ( just my opinion)
Anyway! (😂) back to the Inghams, looking at all earlier videos, comments are disabled , so not sure why recent ones still have them going?

Reactions: 4
hi, I don’t follow the inghams but I used to watch them and today I was driving down the m62 in Leeds and saw an older model black Range Rover towing a caravan, the registration was S** FAM which makes me think they’re actually back in the UK

I might be completely wrong and it could be another family but something to note
Very interesting 🤔. Sarah is known to pre record her insta stories and maybe trying to throw people off what they are really doing.

Reactions: 17
So going by Sarah insta stories, they've spent this morning by the pool and this afternoon went for a picnic on the beach. They have went to Praia do Camilo by the looks of it and obviously done zero 'research' as usual. Its about 200 steps down to it and when they got half way down realised they couldn't go on the beach. WHY? You have to go early at low tide. High tide is around 2pm, and yes they have went around 2pm. You seriously couldn't make this tit show up.
In all seriousness though, what the flying f*ck are these people doing?? How the hell, being the "travel" vloggers that they are, do they STILL not know to check the tide times before lugging their wagon load of utter cr*p, as well as their despairing children, for an afternoon at the beach - I mean SERIOUSLY!?!!!?? Forget the f*cking world flags, Sarah - I think a crash course on "Tides for Dummies" should be something more apt for you right about now :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Also - how the hell do you get half way down all of those bloody stairs before realising it's high tide!??!!! Unless of course it took them 3 hours to get half way down :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Their old car is now shown as SORN, unless it was the old caravan that still has their old plates on it.

Reactions: 9

Quite bizarrely I saw a black range rover with registration something IFAM drive past a while ago (think it was either when they were in Scotland or just after). It was near the white rose centre but would have been a strange way for them to be driving to it either from where they live or from Nana's. Nothing local was in the vlog following it so I just assumed it was a typical range rover driver with a crap numberplate :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Well I totally agree with you there. Aren’t they the ones who were supposed to arrange the “no room to groom” protest in London and only the mum from the Unique Fam (who used to do really funny skits of Chris and Sarah) went and she did a video about it upset because they travelled all the way down from Leeds and nothing happened. If only there was a proper movement that actually focussed on all problematic Youtubers properly.

I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?
If that’s true it makes me hate him even more. Cash over bleeping conscience he is.

Reactions: 5
Who is the Real Ingham account?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.