Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon their teachers ever watch their vlogs and witch about Lazy and Creepy in the staff room?🙈
Of course someone from school does watch the vlogs ! Safe guarding and all that they have to keep an eye on them 🧐

Reactions: 30
Isabel seems to be getting fed up now it must be so hard all being cooped up together, I really hope that she starts saying I want to go home or even texts someone from her Dads side and asks them to help her.

Reactions: 29
... and a manager from the campsite came down to give Izzy a gift? Was that gift shown?
To be fair they may have got a gift, probably because they are one of the only guests there because no else is stupid enough to travel across Europe in a pandemic 🤣

Isabel seems to be getting fed up now it must be so hard all being cooped up together, I really hope that she starts saying I want to go home or even texts someone from her Dads side and asks them to help her.
She’s probably really upset that she can see her friends getting back together at school whilst she’s left behind with the Lol dolls and slime

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it really disturbing that comments on their insta posts are from account called Esmeslovely with a picture of their child 😳😳 in which the account is begging them to look at its page.

They have no idea who’s being that account!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really felt tonight that Isabelle is done with this absolute tit show of having to be a performing sea lion every day of her life

• Sad
Reactions: 47
If i'm honest, I think they all look a bit peaky and run down. They may be getting a bit of vitamin D from the sun but not much else from their diet of sugar, chips & fish soup!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Does anyone think Isabelle has come across tattle yet? She’s got a phone, she’s 15. Surely!

also, you know lazy and creepy are tit when even the coldsore medication companies don’t even want to sponsor them 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a tit show!
I feel sorry for Isabelle. What an absolutely awful Birthday. Her main present was a camera which of course is only to aid Lazy and Creepy in their quest to keep filming every single inch of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I find it really disturbing that comments on their insta posts are from account called Esmeslovely with a picture of their child 😳😳 in which the account is begging them to look at its page.

They have no idea who’s being that account!!
This is what I don’t understand either - they paint tattlers as being obsessed and weird, but these types of accounts are fine? They have absolutely no idea who is behind them.

Reactions: 27
I’m telling you now, if my mum brings out a bloody melon with some crappy unlit candles on for my birthday tomorrow I’m moving out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I reckon that glance Isabelle gave to esme was very normal - bet they don’t get on very well off camera. We saw Isabelle true side when doing the “q&a”. She is truly turning into her mother. Isla seems a bit on edge lately, and rarely see her and Isabelle together.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Where do the girls get changed?

When I was a teen I could stand changing in front of my sisters and parents. I found it humiliating and I wanted my own space to get changed and do my makeup.

If there's no private section in the chavavan I bet the girls hate it. Can't they find a better holiday to do?
I'm surprised Creepy doesn't film them..

Reactions: 5
Ah nice to see Lazy reads here. She finally did a birthday post for Isabelle's birthday on Instagram after reading my post reminding her to do so. Hi Lazy 👋

It's great that Isabelle loves reading because she will probably find this place one day son and there's a loooooooot of threads to get through

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah nice to see Lazy reads here. She finally did a birthday post for Isabelle's birthday on Instagram after reading my post reminding her to do so. Hi Lazy 👋

It's great that Isabelle loves reading because she will probably find this place one day son and there's a loooooooot of threads to get through
Too busy living the dream life, although to be fair to her she did do insta stories with pics on Izzys birthday. However, if you are reading here Sarah, do your girls a favour and bring them home. They all look so over this holiday and your pathetic vlogs are showing it. Let Chris chase whatever he bloody wants to chase (everyone knows its not dreams) and do the right thing as a MOTHER. Your girls need stability, proper home, love and a proper education if they are to have a future. I've no idea how you pair of IGNORANT 'parents' persuaded them to give up school and go 'travelling' but whatever it was its beginning to show that they are no longer interested. They probably thought 'yeah, long holiday' but reality has set in. You are NOT #vanlifers, you are NOT travel vloggers, you ARE fully fledged members of the 'travelling community' except you're going from swimming pool to swimming pool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
They are watching Chippendales that evening and haven't watced it in years. Sorry but why the heck would they have watched it Esme is 11....
Isabelle facetiming friends looked a lot like them doingTicToc videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.