Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are very lucky in the UK to have one of the most superior education system in the world and lazy is now trying to tell us she’s “educated” enough to teach her own kids. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus even wept at that. The past 6 months have been hell trying to home school my kids and I take my hat off to teachers who do that everyday. I have a post grad and I can tell you now I really really struggled to teach my kids. Lazy’s family are a family of degenerate under achievers so of course they will be supportive of the home schooling. In fact most of Lazy’s relatives education has probably happened in the jail so......... Steve and Zelda who are decent, hard working citizens object because they know that there is now way that two could home school on the road. In my book Zelda and Steve have went up in my estimation for that alone.
Parents in poverty stricken countries where they have to go without an scrape by to get an education for their children, and some don't manage to, would be bemused and outraged to know this dullard has taken her children away from a high standard of FREE education (through tax of course so DOUBLE FREE for minghams)
Fair enough home school if you have the skills, tools and intelligence but Lazy and Creepy really don't

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he’s watched every documentary about Maddie Mcann and knows everything about it but he didn’t realise it was the same Praia Da Luz that they were in 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
So Lazy is going to provide full time education for three school age kids, each with a different curriculum, while looking after a toddler and making sure they get enough car park clickbait?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The arrogance, the narcissistic gall of this woman (who is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed) doubling down like this. :mad:

Madam you, along with your questionable mantween of a husband, have decided to pull your children out of education for one reason only... your failure of a vanity project. Their future is sacrificed on the alter of your ambitious and misguided belief that you can salvage the sinking ship by dragging them from soulless venue to soulless venue while you screech like a banshee into the camera and beg children barely out of the womb to like you (and subscribe/hit the notification bell).

I am an educated professional and I wouldn't dream of assuming I can teach 3 children at different stages...1 about to do important exams! It's clear you haven't an education as you know a valuable lesson education brings? Knowing your limitations and when something is beyond your capacity. 'Foos' the both of you.

P.S: How you have the deluded notion that anyone is jealous of you and this existence is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Didn't he have all that dark chest hair in a pic the other day? Where's it all gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How sick can you get to go look were mccans were you sick sick person I'm s angry right now my blood is boiling smiling while you are saying it to its not a museum to go look at you jerk brains you did now were it was corner of your eye you noticed you dam lier you new exactly were it was

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
During lockdown we struggled with home educating our children and I say that as hubby and I being Maths and Science teachers. History I had no idea what the answers could be. I don’t think any one person could teach GCSE to a high level in every subject. I mean a clever person maybe able to teach all to 4’s and 5’s but even that’s hard enough. Real teachers know their curriculum inside out with all the information they need to pass the exam. I would love to see lazy try a foundation Physics paper.

Why was the vlog more of the same? The bits in a new town and restaurant ( the actual interesting bits) were just a few minutes of the vlog. Just why?

The wow expression is really just learnt now. They all say it before they know what the present even is!

I don’t think lazy knows what to do with teenagers she is more of a baby/ child person with the plastic tat and toys. We have all come up with better presents on here for 15 year olds. The kindle is such a great idea. Reading that twilight book wouldn’t cause your arms to ache. They could have given her amazon vouchers to choose which books to download.

I am on a diet so actually liked the melon cake but they could have carved it a bit better. A 15 y old isn’t on a diet though so it was a bit meh

If Esme is happier being away from school then sarah needs to look closer as to why that is. Distractions in a class of 15 year sixes in a private school. I don’t think so.
i reckon Esme IS the ‘distraction’ i imagine when she first started all the girls wanted to be friends with the youtube ‘celebrity’ now a couple of years down the line the same thing that happened in primary is happening at her new school ie her thinking she’s better than everyone else because that’s what her lovely parents constantly tell her, anyone who disagrees with her is jealous etc etc The situation would only worsen in Year 7 as the girls become less and less impressed with her celebrity and maybe also start becoming aware of the allegations 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Who sick can you get to ho look were mccans were you suck sick person I'm s angry right jiw my blood is boiling smiling while you are saying it to
I'm surprised he didn't show the hotel seeing as they had to go straight past it.
I doubt most of the ifam would know anyway seeing as they are mainly kids.

Ok the comments 🤣 people telling them to be carefull as that's where she went missing. Its not like it just happend, I'm sure they are safe from a kidnapping, just don't leave a kid on the beach.

Reactions: 28
So he’s watched every documentary about Maddie Mcann and knows everything about it but he didn’t realise it was the same Praia Da Luz that they were in 🙄
Such a liar and using that poor child’s name to get views shame on him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
i have a horrible feeling they’ll disgustingly click bait something using maddie name or something related like “lost” or “missing”

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I won’t watch the vlog but please tell me that didn’t mention Maddie that’s a new low 😡 as they would know this will get a reaction and views 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.